PDA

View Full Version : Villa tickets

Latvian Eagle
22-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Any reason why the tickets are already up for Chelsea and Villa, but those of us who just want them for the Villa game nothing has been put up online yet? The post on the official website says tickets will be available in the box office or online straight after todays game, but they still aren't up yet. :confused:

CPFC2010
23-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Any reason why the tickets are already up for Chelsea and Villa, but those of us who just want them for the Villa game nothing has been put up online yet? The post on the official website says tickets will be available in the box office or online straight after todays game, but they still aren't up yet. :confused:

I have just logged in and villa game is there its after sunderland and before beer festival. You can find it under home events and view all.

Cube72
23-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Hello Steve, I'm trying to get the Villa & Man Citeh tickets package from the online box office. It's coming up with collect only rather than a postal delivery option as well, is this correct or an error? I don't mind collecting them as I can pick them up when I go to the home match v Southampton but just wanted to check. Thanks :)

CPFC2010
23-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Hello Steve, I'm trying to get the Villa & Man Citeh tickets package from the online box office. It's coming up with collect only rather than a postal delivery option as well, is this correct or an error? I don't mind collecting them as I can pick them up when I go to the home match v Southampton but just wanted to check. Thanks :)

I'll check with Mandy and get back to you

Chobham Eagle
23-02-2014, 09:39 PM

Hi Steve. I've just bought a Villa/Chelsea package on line but on the email there is no link to print off the tickets. And the confirmation page on the website says that there is no delivery address associated with the order. So as with the above, it suggests that the only option is to pick up the tickets. I'd hope that isn't the case. Printing off at home is so much easier! Thanks, CE.

crenoleagle
24-02-2014, 04:11 AM

Hi Steve,

Is it possible to get Villa, Man City and Liverpool tickets? With Villa being the only B game left (other than Southampton which I already have a ticket for) can they be bought as a 3?

CPFC2010
24-02-2014, 08:01 AM
Hi Steve. I've just bought a Villa/Chelsea package on line but on the email there is no link to print off the tickets. And the confirmation page on the website says that there is no delivery address associated with the order. So as with the above, it suggests that the only option is to pick up the tickets. I'd hope that isn't the case. Printing off at home is so much easier! Thanks, CE.

I've asked Mandy to look into this

CPFC2010
24-02-2014, 08:04 AM
Hi Steve,

Is it possible to get Villa, Man City and Liverpool tickets? With Villa being the only B game left (other than Southampton which I already have a ticket for) can they be bought as a 3?

If you bought the Southampton game (or any other B game) on an untied basis then yes, but not if you got an A grade game (Man U or Chelsea) with your Southampton ticket.

CPFC2010
24-02-2014, 09:22 AM

Mandy has now fixed this.

CPFC2010
24-02-2014, 11:42 AM

Apparently the print-at-home option is only available for single matches purchased. "Bundles" will be posted next day.

Latvian Eagle
24-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Hi Steve thanks for the reply. Tickets sorted. The only Home game online for a good 3-4 hours Saturday were Southampton plus the Cat A + Cat B ones.

Chobham Eagle
24-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Apparently the print-at-home option is only available for single matches purchased. "Bundles" will be posted next day.

Thanks Steve. I did wonder if there was an issue printing tickets for more than one game.

Cube72
26-02-2014, 08:06 PM

Thanks Steve, all sorted now. Tickets purchased and on their way in the post :) can't wait to get our season tickets now :p

tasty_snacks
08-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Really delighted with how few tickets left for this online. With a month to go, looks like another sellout for sure.

There are very few seats together anywhere in the ground. Appreciate that the restricted view seats haven't been put online yet, but surely it's worth making some early noises about opening up half or three quarters of block U, like we have done for today's match?

CPFC2010
09-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Really delighted with how few tickets left for this online. With a month to go, looks like another sellout for sure.

There are very few seats together anywhere in the ground. Appreciate that the restricted view seats haven't been put online yet, but surely it's worth making some early noises about opening up half or three quarters of block U, like we have done for today's match?

Yes, 3653 out of the 5000 casual home tickets have already sold.

Not much left apart from restricted view and Block U.

We'll certainly hope to persuade the authorities to allow us to reduce the sterile area to just 4 seats per row again as we did yesterday.

alanlee11
01-04-2014, 01:09 PM
hi Steve,

I know you must be very busy at the moment, along with the box office team.

I'm trying to get an extra ticket for someone to join me at the Villa game, online it is showing two blocks with tickets still available:
Block D - Main Stand
Block X - Arthur

However there are no green seats available in Block X (where I sit) and only one in Block D.

Is there really only 1 ticket left for the Villa match?

thanks very much

alanlee11
01-04-2014, 09:05 PM
hi Steve,

there is one seat left online for Villa in Block D main stand - is this accurate?!

Keen to get another ticket in the Arthur Block X, block is available online but when i click on it, there are no seats to select,

thanks in advance

CPFC2010
01-04-2014, 10:56 PM
I think that there are a few odd good single seats and then restricted views. It's definitely close to a sell out.
Even the normally sterile block U is sold out.

The restricted views may not be available on line.

Chobham Eagle
01-04-2014, 11:13 PM
hi Steve,

I know you must be very busy at the moment, along with the box office team.

I'm trying to get an extra ticket for someone to join me at the Villa game, online it is showing two blocks with tickets still available:
Block D - Main Stand
Block X - Arthur

However there are no green seats available in Block X (where I sit) and only one in Block D.

Is there really only 1 ticket left for the Villa match?

thanks very much

I've regularly found that the web page shows seats as being available in block B of the main stand only to find there are none when I look at the stadium layout.

cdm61
09-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Seems home tickets are on sale via an agency £100+ each

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/english-premiership-crystal-palace-vs-aston-villa-tickets/london-14229.html

CPFC2010
10-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Seems home tickets are on sale via an agency £100+ each

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/english-premiership-crystal-palace-vs-aston-villa-tickets/london-14229.html

Someone contacted the CP box office after buying tickets for the Villa game from a tout/agency. It turned out that these had originally been bought at the student rate by a season ticket holder. We have written to him and await his reply before deciding what to do. Fans who sell our tickets to touts risk losing the right to buy again and cancellation of their tickets.

kolinkins
10-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Someone contacted the CP box office after buying tickets for the Villa game from a tout/agency. It turned out that these had originally been bought at the student rate by a season ticket holder. We have written to him and await his reply before deciding what to do. Fans who sell our tickets to touts risk losing the right to buy again and cancellation of their tickets.

Liverpool tickets going for between £200 and £600. To away fans. A few agencies doing it Steve.

CPFC2010
10-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Liverpool tickets going for between £200 and £600. To away fans. A few agencies doing it Steve.

It's a shame but impossible to stop.

As only Palace members and season ticket holders have been able to buy tickets they risk being blacklisted if tickets end up in the wrong hands.

kolinkins
10-04-2014, 04:37 PM

As only Palace members and season ticket holders have been able to buy tickets they risk being blacklisted if tickets end up in the wrong hands.

It is possible though that agencies purchased STs at the start of the season?

Agree there is little/nothing you guys can do about it

IanH
10-04-2014, 05:30 PM

Or professional touts have bought Palace memberships (earlier on in the season) in order to get access to tickets for the big games?