PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for final 5 home matches

didok
22-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Hi Steve, as a selhurst six ticket holder I was surprised and disappointed to see that tickets for the final home matches have gone on sale without an initial window for selhurst six members to book their seats, previously we have had 24 hours to select seats prior to members and st holders. As my ticket can only be purchased over the phone this means I now have to wait until Monday am for the first opportunity to buy a ticket where as members and st holders can purchase online from now, please can you explain why there is no selhurst six only initial window?

Thanks

CPFC2010
23-02-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi Steve, as a selhurst six ticket holder I was surprised and disappointed to see that tickets for the final home matches have gone on sale without an initial window for selhurst six members to book their seats, previously we have had 24 hours to select seats prior to members and st holders. As my ticket can only be purchased over the phone this means I now have to wait until Monday am for the first opportunity to buy a ticket where as members and st holders can purchase online from now, please can you explain why there is no selhurst six only initial window?

Thanks

I think that's an oversight as you are right you should have been able to choose first (although the box office was open after the game yesterday). However very few will sell today as the matches are a long way off.

saxoneagle
23-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Damn, I hadn't thought of that. Best get on it... Although my friend who I go with who is on holiday will be very pissed off.

didok
23-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I think that's an oversight as you are right you should have been able to choose first (although the box office was open after the game yesterday). However very few will sell today as the matches are a long way off.

Ok thanks Steve, I'll be looking to get through to the box office first thing Monday.

Oisin
01-03-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm a Platinum member resident in the UAE. I have bought two tickets for a Cat B game in the past, only match I could make this season, but can't attend two games between now and the end of the season, its at least 800 quid return per game for a start.
I would like to attend the Liverpool game, due to a deadline with a client with work I can't really travel until mid April. Can I get a ticket as I've bought a previous Cat B? Can I buy the ticket with a voucher for a Cat B game next season? Or do i have to but the four tickets and accept I can't use two of them?
I think the Cat A B thing is great but it makes it very hard for overseas members if the tickets have to be purchased at the same time but all the tickets aren't on sale at the same time. Vouchers would solve that so you could get an unassigned A or B game with a ticket purchase if an overseas member.