PDA

View Full Version : Fergie and Wilf

Ali77
24-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi Steve,

I was just interested if Fergie was in the directors box?! Also, did you get an update on Wilf's progress and their thoughts on him? I really hope he still makes it there and watching them on Sat definitely think once he is settled and given a chance and can add something to the team.

Dissapointing to lose but shows how far we have come. Saturday was special for me, got to take my Dad to watch Palace take Man U on for his birthday,after all the season tickets he got me when I was younger was a special feeling. We were in the Arthur, right next to united fans, loving your policy to try block away fans in home areas. Although, a few seemed a bit keen to film united training and the united fans themselves. Although they will have to go to a b game and hopefully they will get hooked on Palace!!!

All the best for the rest of the season, hope you and the other 3 get what you deserve for creating such a great vibe at the club and become the first chairmen to be in charge when we stay up in the Premier League.

Thanks
Florian Marange

CPFC2010
24-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Hi Steve,

I was just interested if Fergie was in the directors box?! Also, did you get an update on Wilf's progress and their thoughts on him? I really hope he still makes it there and watching them on Sat definitely think once he is settled and given a chance and can add something to the team.

Dissapointing to lose but shows how far we have come. Saturday was special for me, got to take my Dad to watch Palace take Man U on for his birthday,after all the season tickets he got me when I was younger was a special feeling. We were in the Arthur, right next to united fans, loving your policy to try block away fans in home areas. Although, a few seemed a bit keen to film united training and the united fans themselves. Although they will have to go to a b game and hopefully they will get hooked on Palace!!!

All the best for the rest of the season, hope you and the other 3 get what you deserve for creating such a great vibe at the club and become the first chairmen to be in charge when we stay up in the Premier League.

Thanks
Florian Marange

No, Sir Alex was not at the match. I didn't talk to their directors about WZ but even if I did I wouldn't comment on that on here of course.