PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship/Advertising

deanchilds
25-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Been thinking about possibly sponsoring or advertising with the club (if I can afford it) next season and I was wonder if you have noticed an increase in sales/enquirers with Farr's this season?

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Been thinking about possibly sponsoring or advertising with the club (if I can afford it) next season and I was wonder if you have noticed an increase in sales/enquirers with Farr's this season?

To be honest we advertise at CPFC because we want to support the club. There are not a lot of people who visit Selhurst Park that buy posh Bordeaux wines. But seeing Farr Vintners on the digital boards makes me very happy.

deanchilds
25-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I understand that just guessing with the TV coverage it should have brought in so extra business.

With my trade advertising is difficult to get right so trying to think out the box a little.

King William
25-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Talking about Bordeaux wines.... should I be saving some annual leave for a nice few days in France for Pre-season ? ����

Pistol Knight
25-02-2014, 07:23 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Talking about Bordeaux wines.... should I be saving some annual leave for a nice few days in France for Pre-season ? ����

Bordeaux don't play pre season friendlies at home unfortunately

JannerEagle
25-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Bordeaux don't play pre season friendlies at home unfortunately
Away to Sun Pegasus? (Asian branch!)