PDA

View Full Version : Once Selhurst 6's are gone....

andyocpfc
27-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Hi Steve,

Once the pre purchased Selhurst 6 tickets are gone, are there any advantages or do you revert to a standard member in terms of priority for match ticket so have to wait for A games to go on sale to members/general admission (assuming they don't sell out before)?

I only have 3 left out of 12 (2 x cat A ones and 1 x B) yet want to book:

2 x Chelsea (Selhurst 6)
2 x Man city (paying extra)
4 x Liverpool (paying extra)

Also, I have already a booked ticket for the Saints game and I can't make the Villa game as I am at a wedding that day leaving one remaining B ticket surplus. Can I pay extra and upgrade that to an 'A'?

I hope that sort of makes sense. :)

CPFC2010
27-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi Steve,

Once the pre purchased Selhurst 6 tickets are gone, are there any advantages or do you revert to a standard member in terms of priority for match ticket so have to wait for A games to go on sale to members/general admission (assuming they don't sell out before)?

I only have 3 left out of 12 (2 x cat A ones and 1 x B) yet want to book:

2 x Chelsea (Selhurst 6)
2 x Man city (paying extra)
4 x Liverpool (paying extra)

Also, I have already a booked ticket for the Saints game and I can't make the Villa game as I am at a wedding that day leaving one remaining B ticket surplus. Can I pay extra and upgrade that to an 'A'?

I hope that sort of makes sense. :)

All Selhurst Six buyers are members automatically.

All remaining home games are now on sale. Nothing to wait for.

You'll have to speak to the box office staff but I think that you can pay the difference between B and A.

andyocpfc
27-02-2014, 03:27 PM
All Selhurst Six buyers are members automatically.

All remaining home games are now on sale. Nothing to wait for.

You'll have to speak to the box office staff but I think that you can pay the difference between B and A.

Thanks, I shall speak to them re the difference.

The problem is, tickets are only being sold in pair at the mo with B games so when will they go on sale individually as I already have the Saints game covered and can't make Villa?

herts_palace
27-02-2014, 08:42 PM
That doesn't sound right Steve. If it were, the "buy a 'B' category with an 'A' category" would be easy to avoid. Anyone wanting to watch two A Category games and no B category could buy the first pair and 'upgrade' the B to another A.
Yes I asked the Box Office if I could upgrade a Selhurst 6 B match to an A with an additional payment and they said No. The trouble is we're running out of B matches.

Actually I don't see why the ruling couldn't be changed but only after the B games have completely sold out and with no priority on the A games or it's not fair on the other Sel 6 holders.

CPFC2010
28-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Yes I asked the Box Office if I could upgrade a Selhurst 6 B match to an A with an additional payment and they said No. The trouble is we're running out of B matches.

Actually I don't see why the ruling couldn't be changed but only after the B games have completely sold out and with no priority on the A games or it's not fair on the other Sel 6 holders.

You're right, we are running out of B games so what we will do is change the rules so that supporters dont have to buy a B game with Liverpool and Man City. But the will have to buy both games (to put off away fans buying tickets in home areas)

As far as concerns Selhurst Six.....I will tell the Box Office now to change the rules so that Selhurst 6 holders can buy these games with one of their B game "credits" if they pay the difference in price.

disco mixx kidd
01-03-2014, 12:26 AM
I'm sure that will keep the six holders happy

Lambethpalace
26-03-2014, 04:35 PM
You're right, we are running out of B games so what we will do is change the rules so that supporters dont have to buy a B game with Liverpool and Man City. But the will have to buy both games (to put off away fans buying tickets in home areas)

As far as concerns Selhurst Six.....I will tell the Box Office now to change the rules so that Selhurst 6 holders can buy these games with one of their B game "credits" if they pay the difference in price.

Has anyone actually had any luck in doing this? i.e swapping a B game for an A and paying the difference?

Steve I have a Selhurst 6 but haven't been able to use them all yet. I have one game left which is a B but can't make the Villa game. Is it possible to swap this for City or Liverpool and pay the difference?
I asked the box office and they said no.

CPFC2010
26-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Has anyone actually had any luck in doing this? i.e swapping a B game for an A and paying the difference?

Steve I have a Selhurst 6 but haven't been able to use them all yet. I have one game left which is a B but can't make the Villa game. Is it possible to swap this for City or Liverpool and pay the difference?
I asked the box office and they said no.

Ask them to speak to Mandy (who is the boss) and say that I said it was OK to pay the difference. That applies for Man City but possibly not for Liverpool as there are much fewer seats remaining.

Lambethpalace
26-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Ask them to speak to Mandy (who is the boss) and say that I said it was OK to pay the difference. That applies for Man City but possibly not for Liverpool as there are much fewer seats remaining.

Nice one, cheers