PDA

View Full Version : Southampton Tickets

Kevin T
01-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Is this game effectively sold out or are there still batches of tickets yet to be released online?

CPFC2010
01-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Is this game effectively sold out or are there still batches of tickets yet to be released online?

Pretty much sold out I think. Around 400 tickets remaining (mainly restricted view). However we have asked for permission to reduce the sterile area so may be able to free up more seats in block U of the Arthur.

Kevin T
01-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Ok, will chat to Pam on Monday. Any idea when you'll know about the sterile area? Need to try and find 3 tickets for some visiting Slovaks!

CPFC2010
01-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Ok, will chat to Pam on Monday. Any idea when you'll know about the sterile area? Need to try and find 3 tickets for some visiting Slovaks!

Hopefully early next week.

CPFC2010
03-03-2014, 09:15 AM
307 tickets remain as of 9am this morning.

Bubble Wrap
03-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Steve, wanted 7 tickets for the Liverpool game for family that come down 2-3 times a season to watch games. Went online to buy these with Southampton and were no seats available for Southampton game. Problem being is there are more Cat A than b games left, What happens now when Cat B game sold out? Doesn't look likely that I will get them 6 tickets together if at all for the Liverpool game.

CPFC2010
03-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Steve, wanted 7 tickets for the Liverpool game for family that come down 2-3 times a season to watch games. Went online to buy these with Southampton and were no seats available for Southampton game. Problem being is there are more Cat A than b games left, What happens now when Cat B game sold out? Doesn't look likely that I will get them 6 tickets together if at all for the Liverpool game.

We're not selling any of the big "A" games on their own (or we might find a lot of non-Palace fans in home areas). But you can buy tickets for the Liverpool game tied with Aston Villa or Manchester City.

Kevin T
03-03-2014, 01:40 PM
307 tickets remain as of 9am this morning.

Thanks Steve, I picked some up in the Glaziers. Hopefully the view isn't too bad :)

Red&Blue Sussex
03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Hi Steve

As a ST holder in the Lower Holmesdale, I wanted to bring my 7yr old daughter with me to both the Soton and Chelsea home games. She is more than happy to sit of my lap so just need to get her through the turnstile - website is suggesting there may be availability in Block E but when clicking on the block itself, there are no seats avialable. The telephone line just keeps riunging and ringing.

Are you able to advise if there is a single seat for both matches available anywhere in the Lower Holmesdale, and how I can secure the tickets? If there is no availability in this stand then I unfortunately won't be able to attend myself so will offer my ST to family instead. (other stands not an option as my daughter would want to meet up with family before the game and during half time)

Many Thanks

CPFC2010
03-03-2014, 03:59 PM
300 more seats have gone on sale today in Block U (good view of the pitch) as the size of the sterile area has now been reduced.

You'll need to be quick as they are selling first. This game is definitely going to be a sell-out.

CPFC2010
03-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi Steve

As a ST holder in the Lower Holmesdale, I wanted to bring my 7yr old daughter with me to both the Soton and Chelsea home games. She is more than happy to sit of my lap so just need to get her through the turnstile - website is suggesting there may be availability in Block E but when clicking on the block itself, there are no seats avialable. The telephone line just keeps riunging and ringing.

Are you able to advise if there is a single seat for both matches available anywhere in the Lower Holmesdale, and how I can secure the tickets? If there is no availability in this stand then I unfortunately won't be able to attend myself so will offer my ST to family instead. (other stands not an option as my daughter would want to meet up with family before the game and during half time)

Many Thanks

Southampton is completely sold out in Lower Holmesdale and I'm pretty sure that Chelsea is too. There is a very small chance of just an odd seat somewhere in there but you'd have to speak to the box office staff on that (or e-mail them).

Red&Blue Sussex
03-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Southampton is completely sold out in Lower Holmesdale and I'm pretty sure that Chelsea is too. There is a very small chance of just an odd seat somewhere in there but you'd have to speak to the box office staff on that (or e-mail them).

Thanks for the reply - will email them as had no luck on the phone at all

jarrad
03-03-2014, 06:40 PM
300 more seats have gone on sale today in Block U (good view of the pitch) as the size of the sterile area has now been reduced.

You'll need to be quick as they are selling first. This game is definitely going to be a sell-out.

Just curious so not urgent, but how many sold today? Should be absolutely rocking!

selhurst_bbsh
03-03-2014, 07:15 PM
This could top the Everton attendance if we completely sell out and Southampton completely sell out? Unless they have the 10% rule like man utd did?

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Just curious so not urgent, but how many sold today? Should be absolutely rocking!

All of those 300 sold out yesterday afternoon. Demand is huge. I would now confidently predict that every game for the rest of the season is going to be a sell-out. Villa sales are very good too (as good as Chelsea) so if people want to see any of our remaining games this season they really need to plan ahead and book now.

Just 100 or so restricted views remain for the Southampton game. It will indeed be absolutely rocking.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the reply - will email them as had no luck on the phone at all

Yesterday was exceptionally busy. Over 1000 tickets were sold in a day for various games.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 09:35 AM
This could top the Everton attendance if we completely sell out and Southampton completely sell out? Unless they have the 10% rule like man utd did?

I think that they have slightly more than Man Utd did. Yes, this is looking like being a complete sell out with a small sterile area so should be the highest attendance of the season.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 09:37 AM
I'm going to talk with Mandy now about offering season ticket holders the chance to sell back their seats to the club for this game if they can't make it.

Jay1969
04-03-2014, 10:24 AM
And I've just renewed my season ticket and got one for my daughter.

MAX
04-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Renewed my season ticket by phone yesterday,all very efficient. Just a shame that I cannot do it online being a concession.
Perhaps this could be looked at next time around?

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Renewed my season ticket by phone yesterday,all very efficient. Just a shame that I cannot do it online being a concession.

I'll ask.

Red&Blue Sussex
04-03-2014, 02:18 PM
I'm going to talk with Mandy now about offering season ticket holders the chance to sell back their seats to the club for this game if they can't make it.

Thanks Steve, gutted I can't make it

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 02:35 PM
At 2pm today there were precisely 143 tickets left for sale in the stadium so we will be now offering season ticket holders the chance to sell back their seats to the club if they can't make the game. Hopefully this will free up a few more tickets. Details to follow shortly.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Season ticket “ Buy-Back scheme” in operation

This weekend will see a sell-out crowd at Selhurst Park for our Barclays Premier League match against Southampton on Saturday, kick-off 3.00pm.

We appreciate that not all season ticket holders, for whatever reason , are able to make every home match. Therefore if you are unable to join us on Saturday and would like to put your ticket back on sale to adult Palace fans who otherwise will not be able to get to the game .

Please contact the ticket office by email boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk by 5pm on Thursday. All we need is your client reference number, name and your contact details.

When your seat is resold your client account will be credited with the amount you paid for this match ( season ticket price divided by 19 )and it will be deducted from your season ticket purchase for season 2014/15 *. Junior Season ticket holders who participate in the scheme will have a minimum of 10 credited towards next seasons season ticket even if they had a free U10 ticket and their seat was re-sold .

Please note that we can only accept your request from you as the season ticket holder and you will not be able to gain access to the stadium once you have given us your details .

This buy back scheme is not available on the day of the match.

We look forward to hearing from you if you are not able to make Saturday's match.

*The refund will take place at the end of the 2013/14 season once all games have been completed.

Red&Blue Sussex
04-03-2014, 02:55 PM

Steve - just to advise that 2 came up this lunchtime in Block D of the LH so managed to grab one for my daughter online. Wasn't available for a CAT B + CAT A option so just grabbed it as a standalone CAT B ticket for now. (assume I'll be able to get a CAT A Liverpool or Chelsea ticket (if one becomes available) for her by ringing up the box office during a slightly less busy period for the box office.)

COYP!

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Steve - just to advise that 2 came up this lunchtime in Block D of the LH so managed to grab one for my daughter online. Wasn't available for a CAT B + CAT A option so just grabbed it as a standalone CAT B ticket for now. (assume I'll be able to get a CAT A Liverpool or Chelsea ticket (if one becomes available) for her by ringing up the box office during a slightly less busy period for the box office.)

COYP!

Yes, that will be ok as you have the untied B already.

Am Phibian
04-03-2014, 05:50 PM
I am more than happy to say 'I owe you a pint' Steve. 'Sold Out' by Thursday for sure. Fantastic. What do you reckon? 25,400?

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 10:25 PM
I am more than happy to say 'I owe you a pint' Steve. 'Sold Out' by Thursday for sure. Fantastic. What do you reckon? 25,400?

Yes, that should be about the figure.

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Following the launch of the buy-back scheme for season ticket holders there are now approximately 60 tickets available for sale for the game on Saturday, these tickets are mostly in singles in all areas of the stadium . These tickets are on sale at adult prices only and only through the box office by calling 08712 000071 or in person.

Supporters are not able to purchase these on-line.

Ticket updates will be posted on CPFC.co.uk throughout the day.

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Latest availability :-

33 Standard Seats
and
31 Restricted Views

Total of 64 Seats

King William
05-03-2014, 06:51 PM

Did my old mans oap one all ok online today?

tomlig
06-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Any chance of putting these last few on General Sale providing the purchaser has some booking history?

CPFC2010
06-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Any chance of putting these last few on General Sale providing the purchaser has some booking history?

I don't think they will go to general sale as we have members who want them and they will always get priority. There's only a handful of odd single tickets available now anyway.

MAX
06-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Did my old mans oap one all ok online today?

Interesting because I am just not offered the correct option. Simply the full price.

Gazzz
06-03-2014, 09:31 PM
When your seat is resold your client account will be credited with the amount you paid for this match ( season ticket price divided by 19 )and it will be deducted from your season ticket purchase for season 2014/15

*The refund will take place at the end of the 2013/14 season once all games have been completed.

I've missed the deadline to email the box-office now, but I'm curious as to how the credit would apply for those who have already renewed (or planning to do so at the cheaper rates), as they will have already paid for their season ticket when the credit happens. Will it remain on account and be usable against 2015/16 season tickets, or simply be of no benefit to those of us committing early for next season?

CPFC2010
07-03-2014, 12:47 PM
I've missed the deadline to email the box-office now, but I'm curious as to how the credit would apply for those who have already renewed (or planning to do so at the cheaper rates), as they will have already paid for their season ticket when the credit happens. Will it remain on account and be usable against 2015/16 season tickets, or simply be of no benefit to those of us committing early for next season?

Still worth mailing as they might be able to sell it.

The credit stands and we'll keep it on file or maybe you can spend it in the club shop or on away tickets etc? We'll sort it out at the end of the season.

ruffus
07-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Have we sold out?

CPFC2010
07-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Have we sold out?

Apart from a handful of season ticket sell-backs and restricted views, yes.