PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ticket for 1 'A' Game only

Norvun Mankey
04-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi, Steve.

I have had to turn down the offer of a Villa ticket for family reasons, but habve a pink ticket for either Man City or Liverpool (there is no way I can get to any other games before the end of the season)

I am a member, and have been to only the Everton game this season (if you don't count Baggies away in the cup!)

How can I get to one of the above?

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Hi, Steve.

I have had to turn down the offer of a Villa ticket for family reasons, but habve a pink ticket for either Man City or Liverpool (there is no way I can get to any other games before the end of the season)

I am a member, and have been to only the Everton game this season (if you don't count Baggies away in the cup!)

How can I get to one of the above?

Officially the answer is that you can't buy a ticket for just one of these A games. This is to stop Liverpool and City fans who don't qualify for away tickets buying a CP membership and a ticket.

You could email the box office and explain your circumstances, pointing out that you have already purchased a B game, untied to an A.

Maybe they will look kindly on you but I can't promise anything.

Norvun Mankey
04-03-2014, 11:50 AM
I thought that would be the answer - it was all so much easier when we were rubbish and before kids!

Thanks, Steve.

Eagles6397
04-03-2014, 01:21 PM
The Box office were cool about me using my last Selhurst Six for the Liverpool game because I had previously bought B game tickets untied to an A game.