PDA

View Full Version : Next season's kits

mystery_man
04-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to point you at another thread regarding the Macron kits for next season.

The mock ups pic I attached (found with a quick google search - not my work) seem to be getting some very positive comments. If it is not too late could you pass this on to the people in charge of the design?

Much obliged.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250967&page=2

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to point you at another thread regarding the Macron kits for next season.

The mock ups pic I attached (found with a quick google search - not my work) seem to be getting some very positive comments. If it is not too late could you pass this on to the people in charge of the design?

Much obliged.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250967&page=2

It is too late, as the kits have already been chosen.

They will be unique to CPFC - both home and away - and I'm sure that you will like them.

Far East Eagle
04-03-2014, 02:45 PM
When will we get to see them? Will they still have the GAC sponsor on them or a different one/more? Barca have a sponsor on the reverse ....

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 02:52 PM
When will we get to see them? Will they still have the GAC sponsor on them or a different one/more? Barca have a sponsor on the reverse ....

They'll be revealed at the end of the season. As will the shirt sponsor - which may or may not be GAC - that has not been decided yet.

mystery_man
04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
ok no problem just thought I would pass it on. Looking forward to it already.

DaveP
04-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Steve, i thought the unveiling of the kit at the Play of the Year awards was a good idea last year and may well be worth the same approach again.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Steve, i thought the unveiling of the kit at the Play of the Year awards was a good idea last year and may well be worth the same approach again.

Yes, it was good wasn't it. We'll probably do it again this year.

orp pisshead1
04-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Steve will they be available early for once or end of summer as per normal :(.

Ventola
04-03-2014, 05:03 PM
steve,
first time poster, i know its early….. i have two young kids both palace fans!!! what are the chances of been able to buy the new kits before the summer holidays??? 20th of july?? we will be off on our holiday (before start of season) and what to show our premiership colours off. cheers. keep up the good work.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
It's best to ask Mike about these things :-

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250267&highlight=Club+shop

Mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk

CPFC_Merch
04-03-2014, 09:28 PM
steve,
first time poster, i know its early….. i have two young kids both palace fans!!! what are the chances of been able to buy the new kits before the summer holidays??? 20th of july?? we will be off on our holiday (before start of season) and what to show our premiership colours off. cheers. keep up the good work.

We're aiming for early July launch most likely first week, all is on schedule at present and we will update with more info as we get closer to the pre-order.

CPFC2010
04-03-2014, 10:20 PM
We're aiming for early July launch most likely first week, all is on schedule at present and we will update with more info as we get closer to the pre-order.

Thanks Mike

mattyb21
05-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Don't expect to know the colours or designs etc... But will we be going with 3 kits again next season??

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Don't expect to know the colours or designs etc... But will we be going with 3 kits again next season??

At the moment there is just a home and away. No more clues!

andy burton
05-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Steve - I'll be doing new posters next season.

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Steve - I'll be doing new posters next season.

Andy, why don't you get in touch with Mike and arrange to meet him? Maybe he'd be interested in stocking your posters in the shop. If not, I'm sure he'd just enjoy meeting you as you have such an amazing knowledge of Palace kits of the past.

andy burton
05-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Will do Steve - he did message me about the posters and I mentioned that you had a set and that there were some in the Study Centre for viewing. I didn't want to harrass him too much though as I'm sure he's a busy man. I'll PM him.

Ventola
05-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Excellent news on the kits. Well done, thanks for the fast response.

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Will do Steve - he did message me about the posters and I mentioned that you had a set and that there were some in the Study Centre for viewing. I didn't want to harrass him too much though as I'm sure he's a busy man. I'll PM him.

e-mail him Andy.

CroftonEagle
05-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Brilliant decision. Allows most to get there shirts before going on their summer holidays as it is before kids break up from schools. Great work and I look forward to seeing the kits! (And now, wearing them both on my summer holidays!) :D