PDA

View Full Version : Charity Comedy Night

Halfwayline
05-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Are there any plans for another charity Comedy Night this year?

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Are there any plans for another charity Comedy Night this year?

I don't think there are any plans as yet. I'll speak to Kevin Day about it.

CPFC2010
07-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Looks like we are going ahead with another comedy night. It will be this summer and we're working on a top, top line-up.

More details in a week or two once we have a confirmed date.

alan cola
09-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Looks like we are going ahead with another comedy night. It will be this summer and we're working on a top, top line-up.

More details in a week or two once we have a confirmed date.

That's good news Steve i have really enjoyed a couple of the comedy nights in previous years
Comedy and Palace have always gone hand in hand :)

CPFC2010
09-04-2014, 05:56 PM
That's good news Steve i have really enjoyed a couple of the comedy nights in previous years

The previous ones have been great. This will be the best!

Pistol Knight
09-04-2014, 05:57 PM

Did you mean farce? :D

eaglebren
09-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Before you set a date please try and make sure the brilliant comedian, and big Palace fan Mark Steel, is available. He is just so good.
By the way if any Palace fan has not read his blog....'Maybe the Fourth Best Day of My Life'...Please check it out. You will love it.

CPFC2010
09-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Before you set a date please try and make sure the brilliant comedian, and big Palace fan Mark Steel, is available. He is just so good.
By the way if any Palace fan has not read his blog....'Maybe the Fourth Best Day of My Life'...Please check it out. You will love it.

He is indeed brilliant and he is available and on the bill. Hope to announce the date and performers in a week or two.

Barbara4003
10-04-2014, 08:09 AM

He was brilliant last year. It's pretty obvious he reads the BBS, too ;)

Eaglesmad123
10-04-2014, 12:04 PM
What about giving the cash raised to the Scarlets Walk charity fund. I am sure a night in the marquee with an auction at the end would raise a lot of money.