PDA

View Full Version : Fulham away tickets

Pages : [1] 2

mystery_man
05-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Not being much of an away supporter, family commitments etc I wasn't sure how the away ticketing works. Do you apply the cat A and B grades to away fixtures as well?

As most of us I'm convinced our survival will only be known at the end of the Fulham game and don't want to be sat watching the vidi printer at home.

Demand is bound to be high so wanted to put myself in a good position to get a pair in order to be at the historic match that will see Palace survive a season in the premiership for the first time.

Also any thoughts as to when the tickets will go on sale?

CPFC2010
05-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Not being much of an away supporter, family commitments etc I wasn't sure how the away ticketing works. Do you apply the cat A and B grades to away fixtures as well?

As most of us I'm convinced our survival will only be known at the end of the Fulham game and don't want to be sat watching the vidi printer at home.

Demand is bound to be high so wanted to put myself in a good position to get a pair in order to be at the historic match that will see Palace survive a season in the premiership for the first time.

Tickets will go on sale approx a month before the match. If it's a crucial game tickets will be allocated by the "loyalty system" which ensures that season ticket holders who regularly support the team at away games have first opportunity to buy. To be honest, if you are not a regular away follower and this is a big game you probably wont get a ticket.

salad fan club
05-03-2014, 09:30 PM

Fulham have a neutral area next to the away fans. It's the left half of the stand as you see it on the tv. If you watch any games on tv there when the away team score lots of away fans are in there. This is allowed as it is neutral. So the message for you and all those who won't get enough loyalty points is check their website and get tickets in that section. There will be loads of Palace fans in that section .

Brumie Allan
05-03-2014, 09:33 PM
As we'll already be safe, we can all go and just say thanks to the team and staff for a great historic season.

oh and bye bye to Fulham

CPFC.ORG
06-03-2014, 01:36 AM
A little off subject but my ticket is secured by my cousin who is a Fulham supporter - I invited him to come to the 1-4 home game as my friend was unable to attend - Oh my goodness wouldn't it be karma for us to send them down and so that I can say back to him "oh unlucky, although we comprehensively beat you, you were the better team up until we scored and he replies, "well done" through gritted teeth !!

Forget family, football is so much more important than blood !!

deanchilds
06-03-2014, 07:34 AM
I have friends who work at Fulham and have offered me tickets to the game.

I said to them, thanks but the only place I'll be sitting is with my fellow fans as it's going to be a day to remember, for the right reasons!

Billingshurst
06-03-2014, 07:40 AM
A little off subject but my ticket is secured by my cousin who is a Fulham supporter - I invited him to come to the 1-4 home game as my friend was unable to attend - Oh my goodness wouldn't it be karma for us to send them down and so that I can say back to him "oh unlucky, although we comprehensively beat you, you were the better team up until we scored and he replies, "well done" through gritted teeth !!

Forget family, football is so much more important than blood !!You facilitated the admission of an away fan into a home area at Selhurst! :eek:

Your season ticket/membership are hereby revoked and any CPFC tats will be removed from your body using a laser at half-time in the centre circle on Saturday. You must then re-apply to be a fan and a quorum of the board must approve said application.

Nelson Muntz
06-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Tickets will go on sale approx a month before the match. If it's a crucial game tickets will be allocated by the "loyalty system" which ensures that season ticket holders who regularly support the team at away games have first opportunity to buy. To be honest, if you are not a regular away follower and this is a big game you probably wont get a ticket.

I think what Steve is trying to say is that you have Bob Hope and no hope of getting a ticket in the Palace section, but Fulham do have a neutral area that will be heavily over subscribed.

mystery_man
06-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Thanks all, I had registered on Fulham's site just in case I need to get tickets in the mixed area. As you say though very likely to be majority of Palace so hopefully an even larger following than usual. Maybe when the kid is a little older I'll be able to make use of a season ticket and get to some more away games.

King William
06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
As mentioned elsewhere on the other Fulham thread- if your worried about tickets get registering on there website for the neutral section

Bubble Wrap
06-03-2014, 03:36 PM
I have friends who work at Fulham and have offered me tickets to the game.

I said to them, thanks but the only place I'll be sitting is with my fellow fans as it's going to be a day to remember, for the right reasons!

I would wager that there will be thousands of Palace in their ends. Fulham will be down and out by then and we will turn out in great numbers regardless. Quite a few of my mates that wont have enough points have joined Fulham priority tickets membership, They could have bought tickets for the Chelsea game last week and that's their biggest game of their season. Were a few empty seats.

Herr Colonpharter
08-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Any guesses on how many loyality points it's gonna take to get yer hands on an away ticket?

CPFC2010
08-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Any guesses on how many loyality points it's gonna take to get yer hands on an away ticket?

At least 1700 I reckon, maybe 1800.

9Freedman9
08-03-2014, 08:06 PM
How do we find out how many points we have?

King William
08-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Let's hope the box office update the online points then

CPFC2010
08-03-2014, 09:22 PM
How do we find out how many points we have?

Ask or email the box office

JDM SE25
08-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Do we know how many fans have 1700+ points?

Nelson Muntz
08-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Ask or email the box office

You can look online at cpfc.co.uk.

Go to your account, then loyalty points and it tells you all you need to know.

CPFC2010
08-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Do we know how many fans have 1700+ points?

Say we get 2500 tickets. We will make sure that the first priority group is no more than 2500 people. That's how the first points category is set.

King William
09-03-2014, 06:38 AM
Spoke with my saints pals yesterday....they got tickets in that neutral end 3-4weeks before the tickets in the away end went on sale. So, by that timescale it won't be long before they go on sale for the palace game.

Jono14
09-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Steve, a lot of people who have renewed their season tickets haven't had the points added, could be a huge problem come the time tickets for Fulham come out. Any chance this could be sorted?

CPFC2010
09-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Steve, a lot of people who have renewed their season tickets haven't had the points added, could be a huge problem come the time tickets for Fulham come out. Any chance this could be sorted?

I hope this will be sorted before those tickets go on sale. If anyone's points are wrong they should mail the box office.

disco mixx kidd
09-03-2014, 06:57 PM
At least 1700 I reckon, maybe 1800.

I'm on 1740. fingers crossed....

drunkymunky
09-03-2014, 08:40 PM
How/where do you sign up for the fulham 'neutral' tickets?

disco mixx kidd
09-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Fulham fc website, become a member

Pistol Knight
09-03-2014, 09:17 PM

The points should not be added until next year?

drunkymunky
09-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Fulham fc website, become a member

only gives you the option to join the waiting list....

CPFC2010
09-03-2014, 11:32 PM
The points should not be added until next year?

Points for all tickets - homes, aways and seasons should be added at time of purchase.

King William
10-03-2014, 05:47 AM
only gives you the option to join the waiting list....

He doesn't actually mean pay any money to become a member... Just register on there website with your email address

Chris K
10-03-2014, 09:04 AM
It hasn't worked like that so far. I was told by the box office that they're only added after a game takes place. Although looking at my points now they've been added for Sunderland but not Newcastle so who knows what's meant to happen

michael
10-03-2014, 02:25 PM
I emailed Fulham Box Office last week to find out the procedure/requirement for getting tickets in the mixed area. For most matches these tickets go on General Sale but it appears that this may not be the case when we play them.

The reply I received was as follows:

'As this game is a little way off, the date, the time and ticketing information is yet to be confirmed. However, as it's our last home game of the season and to maximize the home support in the ground, it's likely that this game may not be available on General Sale'

So no final decision made yet then by Fulham, but if the tickets in the mixed area don't go on General Sale it may be pointless registering your details on their site as they will only be available to Fulham ST holders and paid members.

jarrad
10-03-2014, 04:24 PM
I emailed Fulham Box Office last week to find out the procedure/requirement for getting tickets in the mixed area. For most matches these tickets go on General Sale but it appears that this may not be the case when we play them.

'As this game is a little way off, the date, the time and ticketing information is yet to be confirmed. However, as it's our last home game of the season and to maximize the home support in the ground, it's likely that this game may not be available on General Sale'

So no final decision made yet then by Fulham, but if the tickets in the mixed area don't go on General Sale it may be pointless registering your details on their site as they will only be available to Fulham ST holders and paid members.

How much to become a member?

mystery_man
10-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Messrs CPFC2010 if indeed Fulham remove the neutral area for this match and many of us are left ticketless what are the chances for a beamback at Selhurst? :)

CPFC2010
10-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Messrs CPFC2010 if indeed Fulham remove the neutral area for this match and many of us are left ticketless what are the chances for a beamback at Selhurst? :)

Always happy to do a beamback if we can cover the costs. (Although the game does have to be sold out)

Let's wait and see. It might be a meaningless fixture (we could be safe and they could be down, or the other way round) or it might be live on tv anyway.

RCUK
10-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Couldnt find out how to become a member either - just says register for next yr.

Does make you wonder about their support tho if they can have an entire stand dedicated to being a neutral area!

mystery_man
10-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Always happy to do a beamback if we can cover the costs. (Although the game does have to be sold out)

Let's wait and see. It might be a meaningless fixture (we could be safe and they could be down, or the other way round) or it might be live on tv anyway.

Very true - thanks Steve.

Parked for the time being.

King William
10-03-2014, 08:29 PM

They also use viagogo aswell , could be another option

jarrad
10-03-2014, 09:16 PM
They also use viagogo aswell , could be another option

Well I've just signed up to a Fulham forum and I'm gonna pose as a Fulham fan to gain some credibility on there before trying to get tickets!

salad fan club
10-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Couldnt find out how to become a member either - just says register for next yr.

Does make you wonder about their support tho if they can have an entire stand dedicated to being a neutral area!

The link. Is here

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251090

Heath eagle
11-03-2014, 08:22 PM
What is the actual score with that end at foolham , do we get a certain set of away tickets in a section or is the whole end mixed , hard to work out when you see other teams at craven cottage

tomlig
13-03-2014, 02:00 PM
How is the Fulham away pointage scale looking?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
One ticket per supporter only with the following phases:
1. Supporters with 1700 points or more
2. Supporters with 1600 points or more
3. Supporters with 1300 points or more
4. Supporters with 1200 points or more
5. Supporters with 1000 points or more
6. Supporters with less than 1000 points

CPFC2010
13-03-2014, 02:20 PM
How is the Fulham away pointage scale looking?

One ticket per supporter only with the following phases:
1. Supporters with 1700 points or more
2. Supporters with 1600 points or more
3. Supporters with 1300 points or more
4. Supporters with 1200 points or more
5. Supporters with 1000 points or more
6. Supporters with less than 1000 points

It's really too early to say. We don't know the allocation yet or even if the match will be crucial to both or either teams.

Assuming that we use the loyalty points system there will be the usual sliding scale.

Ade 70
13-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Just a question - when do long term season ticket holders (which you kindly honoured) get loyalty points for next year's ST added?

tomlig
13-03-2014, 04:01 PM
It will still be crucial for both teams when the tickets go on sale around the Friday 11th April, won't it?

Fulham might as well try as many as possible as early as possible, just in case it does become less crucial in any way.

RCUK
13-03-2014, 04:12 PM
The link. Is here

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251090

Ya da Man! :p

Norwich_Eagle
13-03-2014, 04:36 PM
If you are standing in the centre circle and looking at the Putney Bridge End at Craven Cottage from left to right you have blocks:

P1 through to P7

Blocks P1 and P2 are for Home Fans Only - season tickets can be purchased by Fulham fans so we will not have these two blocks
Blocks P3, 4 and 5 are Neutral Blocks - so any Home/Away/Neutral fan can purchase tickets in these blocks
Blocks P6 and P7 are for Away Fans - only Away fans can purchase in these two blocks

In theory however, the neutral blocks can be reduced in numbers for more Away Fans to be accommodated for instance in Cup Games where Away Fan Allocations have to be increased, so we could in theory have blocks P4-7 as Away Fans if Fulham agreed to it, but it is more likely that they will make Blocks P5, 6 and 7 Away Blocks and leave 3 and 4 as neutral - the Fulham website (somewhere) does state that Away Fans will be offered 1,800 or 3,000 tickets.

- Source - Fulham Season Ticket Holding friend

CPFC2010
13-03-2014, 04:46 PM
It will still be crucial for both teams when the tickets go on sale around the Friday 11th April, won't it?

Fulham might as well try as many as possible as early as possible, just in case it does become less crucial in any way.

That is a very valid point. There will still be 5 games to play then.

CPFC2010
13-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Just a question - when do long term season ticket holders (which you kindly honoured) get loyalty points for next year's ST added?

Mandy says that the points for these should already have been awarded. Please contact the box office if not.

Ade 70
13-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Mandy says that the points for these should already have been awarded. Please contact the box office if not.

They weren't yesterday but are today :p Apologies for not checking again today before posting

deanchilds
24-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Any idea on the point intervals for these tickets yet?

I've been to every game this season and renewed for last season but still only amounts to about 1300 points, is the 1700 points for the first batch confirmed? If so will it be something similar to West Ham?

If Fulham are down and will we be able to apply for a bigger allocation?

CPFC2010
24-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Any idea on the point intervals for these tickets yet?

I've been to every game this season and renewed for last season but still only amounts to about 1300 points, is the 1700 points for the first batch confirmed? If so will it be something similar to West Ham?

If Fulham are down and will we be able to apply for a bigger allocation?

Sorry no idea yet.

I think it is unlikely that any club will be down by 12 April (which is when these should go on sale).

I imagine that our first priority group will be for those with 1700 + points but that depends on how many tickets we are allocated. What we will do is make sure that there are not more people who qualify for a ticket in the first group than there are tickets.

For example if we have 3000 tickets and 3000 people have 1780 points then that will be the starting point.

deanchilds
24-03-2014, 01:04 PM
I feel a prat now.... I've looked at the top of the page and similar questions already been answered. Apologies.

I just hope I get one as couldn't bare not to be there regardless of weather we are already down by then or in with a chance to stay up.

CPFC2010
24-03-2014, 04:02 PM
I feel a prat now.... I've looked at the top of the page and similar questions already been answered. Apologies.

I just hope I get one as couldn't bare not to be there regardless of weather we are already down by then or in with a chance to stay up.

Don't worry mate, it's not the first time I've been asked the same question twice ;-)

Norwich_Eagle
26-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Quick question for you Steve - have you ever been asked the same question twice?

CPFC2010
26-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Quick question for you Steve - have you ever been asked the same question twice?

Yes.

But this is the first time i have been asked that,

psychopaul
26-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Have you ever been asked the same question twice before Steve?

CPFC2010
26-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Have you ever been asked the same question twice before Steve?

Every day is Groundhog Day for me.

Norwich_Eagle
27-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Stand up routine right there if this football and wine ownership malarky goes down the tubes :)

Barcelona B Fan
27-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Have always agreed with the loyalty system however I believe people with say 1700 points should get 1st chance & 2nd should be people like me with 1500+ with 6-7 or more aways?
:p

jone-zee
27-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Maybe the 'tie break' formula should be away tickets from 2012-2013.

Scoot
27-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Was told today that corporate can have what tickets they want for away games. Bit unfair if true.

Barcelona B Fan
27-03-2014, 04:47 PM

Or to fans who went to 10 or more games that championship season:p

CPFC2010
27-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Was told today that corporate can have what tickets they want for away games. Bit unfair if true.

It's not true. Having said that, we do, of course, look after GAC and other sponsors who contribute greatly to the club.

Scoot
27-03-2014, 08:07 PM
It's not true. Having said that, we do, of course, look after GAC and other sponsors who contribute greatly to the club.

Of course that is what you would expect as a generous sponsor :)

scro
28-03-2014, 09:00 AM

You have to love people whining about unfair, when all you need to have done to go to any fixture we ever play. Is to buy a season ticket each year, attend the home cup and play off games. The final and about of 5 aways in two seasons. It's hardly die hard stuff!!

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 10:16 AM
You have to love people whining about unfair, when all you need to have done to go to any fixture we ever play. Is to buy a season ticket each year, attend the home cup and play off games. The final and about of 5 aways in two seasons. It's hardly die hard stuff!!

Exactly. Any home season ticket holder for last season, this season and next season who has been to about a quarter of our away games plus play off final should be fine.

Scoot
28-03-2014, 01:32 PM

You don't know me so don't damn well assume to.
I am a season ticket holder and have renewed. Been all over the damn country with this club, even watching a utter shower under Mullery. So kindly wind your neck back in fully. But maybe just maybe those of us that need to travel to home games and have mortgages and a family cannot get to every sodding away game. :veryangry

Scoot
28-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Exactly. Any home season ticket holder for last season, this season and next season who has been to about a quarter of our away games plus play off final should be fine.

Well my sincere apologies for not making away games due to being unable to get a damn ticket. Seriously thinking about shoving my renewal where the sun does not shine if that is your attitude. Wonder if it will still be like that should we be relegated. :grrr:

Palace Bear
28-03-2014, 02:01 PM

No loyalty points should be used as it has been for high demand games all season. If the system changed now, it would make the whole loyalty points system a mockery and despite individual grievances most seem to agree it's the fairest way.

As Steve said, top level should mean that there are enough tickets for everyone with loyalty points at that level, the next level should then be determined by how many tickets left so that there are not more people with the number of points in any given buying band than there are tickets.

Otherwise for example if you has top level 1700 points with 3000 tickets and 3000 people qualifying that's fine everyone can get a ticket in that band. 2500 people in that band buy, leaving 500 tickets. You then open it up to people with 1600-1700 points, 4000 people qualify but only 500 tickets available meaning someone with 1600 points possibly gets a ticket before someone with 1700. So the bands have to be gently lowered to make sure those with the most points get tickets.

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Well my sincere apologies for not making away games due to being unable to get a damn ticket. Seriously thinking about shoving my renewal where the sun does not shine if that is your attitude. Wonder if it will still be like that should we be relegated. :grrr:

Blimey you are in a grump. What are these away games that you couldn't get a ticket for? Only Brighton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs have been hard to get a ticket for in the 4 years that we have owned the club. The other 80+ games haven't.

Do you really believe that the loyalty system that we have in place is unfair? It's a load of hassle for the club to use it but I strongly believe that we need to make sure that fans that support the team on the most regular basis get first crack at tickets for the more popular games. I find it hard to understand why that pisses you off. Does anyone have a better solution for allocating Fulham tickets?

As I said before, you have only needed to go to a small amount of the total number of away games to get a ticket for the big games.

If you had a season ticket this season and one last year OR next year then you already have enough points for West Ham.

Barcelona B Fan
28-03-2014, 02:43 PM

Well and truly out of order scoot, Steve is one of the fairest blokes connected to the club he at least is happy to interact with us on here
There has to be a system in place that serves people who've had season tickets for at least two season and been to a certain number of aways recently and in the Championship season, It's the only fair way mate.

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 02:47 PM
No loyalty points should be used as it has been for high demand games all season. If the system changed now, it would make the whole loyalty points system a mockery and despite individual grievances most seem to agree it's the fairest way.

As Steve said, top level should mean that there are enough tickets for everyone with loyalty points at that level, the next level should then be determined by how many tickets left so that there are not more people with the number of points in any given buying band than there are tickets.

Otherwise for example if you has top level 1700 points with 3000 tickets and 3000 people qualifying that's fine everyone can get a ticket in that band. 2500 people in that band buy, leaving 500 tickets. You then open it up to people with 1600-1700 points, 4000 people qualify but only 500 tickets available meaning someone with 1600 points possibly gets a ticket before someone with 1700. So the bands have to be gently lowered to make sure those with the most points get tickets.

Exactly right and I really can't understand those who somehow think that this is unfair.

Scoot
28-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Woah I never said anywhere that the loyalty system was unfair. What I said was unfair was that "apparently" someone who has a box can get 12 or so tickets for away games. But do not worry I have been put firmly in my place.
.... and we wonder why so many Palace fans prefer the championship.

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Woah I never said anywhere that the loyalty system was unfair. What I said was unfair was that "apparently" someone who has a box can get 12 or so tickets for away games. But do not worry I have been put firmly in my place.

If someone buys a box for the season that's the same as buying 10 very expensive season tickets so clearly they should get access to purchase some away tickets but the vast majority of them go to regular fans.

I understand why you might prefer the Championship, but the reality is that we get double the number of season ticket holders in the Premier League and far more demand for away tickets too.

Barcelona B Fan
28-03-2014, 03:11 PM

Is part and parcel of being successful, I cant go in to my favourite Glaziers lounge while we're in the Prem, even tho some of my friends have an executive box, these cost 1000's per season and some of them quiet a few have been box regulars for a lot of championship years.
I will keep you in mind, as a friend of mine is a Fulham season ticket holder and should get 6 for the neutral end, I don't particularly want to go in there and will try my loyalty points to get in the Palace end, I promise to inbox you if I can get my hands on some.

Only because I know how it feels to have Palace in our hearts day after day!!

I say that because im watching the play off final dvd when Ward clears off the line last min!!

scro
28-03-2014, 03:14 PM
You don't know me so don't damn well assume to.
I am a season ticket holder and have renewed. Been all over the damn country with this club, even watching a utter shower under Mullery. So kindly wind your neck back in fully. But maybe just maybe those of us that need to travel to home games and have mortgages and a family cannot get to every sodding away game. :veryangry

Stop being daft. It's got nothing to do with me knowing you or claiming to. If you can't make games fine, thats your outlook and choice.

The "system" cannot take into consideration factors such as where you choose to live. So I would suggest it is currently "fair". So no need to moan about fairness and a few tickets going to sponsors.

Scoot
28-03-2014, 03:46 PM
If someone buys a box for the season that's the same as buying 10 very expensive season tickets so clearly they should get access to purchase some away tickets but the vast majority of them go to regular fans.

My point. So some season tickets holders are better than others?
These boxes are used for corporate types to "entertain" in the hope of further business so why on earth should they get tickets for their mates and mates mates for away games who hardly ever go to bloody any games a season?

My apologies Steve for being a grump and out of order :o

deanchilds
28-03-2014, 04:28 PM
How anyone can come on here and moan about tickets and the way they are distributed is as absolute muppet.......

Oh wait a minute.....

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 04:39 PM
My point. So some season tickets holders are better than others?
These boxes are used for corporate types to "entertain" in the hope of further business so why on earth should they get tickets for their mates and mates mates for away games who hardly ever go to bloody any games a season?

My apologies Steve for being a grump and out of order :o

Some of the people who buy boxes and sponsor the club are absolutely massive Palace fans. Anyway there is very little, if any, corporate sales of tickets to away games.

Scoot
28-03-2014, 04:47 PM
How anyone can come on here and moan about tickets and the way they are distributed is as absolute muppet.......

Oh wait a minute.....

:confused: Moi?

jarrad
28-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Is part and parcel of being successful, I cant go in to my favourite Glaziers lounge while we're in the Prem, even tho some of my friends have an executive box, these cost 1000's per season and some of them quiet a few have been box regulars for a lot of championship years.
I will keep you in mind, as a friend of mine is a Fulham season ticket holder and should get 6 for the neutral end, I don't particularly want to go in there and will try my loyalty points to get in the Palace end, I promise to inbox you if I can get my hands on some.

I say that because im watching the play off final dvd when Ward clears off the line last min!!

Get me a ticket in the neutral end and I'll pay face value plus buy you a gift of your choice up to the value of the ticket...

Barcelona B Fan
29-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Get me a ticket in the neutral end and I'll pay face value plus buy you a gift of your choice up to the value of the ticket...

Was only offered to one poster sorry mate
I know loads of people who will want a ticket

jarrad
29-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Was only offered to one poster sorry mate
I know loads of people who will want a ticket

PM me your price and I'll see what I can do...

Tristanjt
29-03-2014, 10:11 AM
There is no neutral end for this fixture according to Fulham.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

michael
29-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Tickets in the 'mixed area' are not going on general sale but you can still 'reserve' tickets in this area by emailing groupenquiries@fulhamfc.com

I've already reserved 10 tickets and other guys I know have also been able to do the same. As Fulham are in a 'tourist hot spot' they quite often receive requests for group bookings apparently.

After I made my enquiry, Fulham emailed me back and gave me a booking reference number - they will then contact me when the tickets go on sale to collect payment.

I don't know if there is a minimum number of seats required to make a group booking but one of the guys that I know reserved 8 tickets :p

jarrad
29-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Tickets in the 'mixed area' are not going on general sale but you can still 'reserve' tickets in this area by emailing groupenquiries@fulhamfc.com

I've already reserved 10 tickets and other guys I know have also been able to do the same. As Fulham are in a 'tourist hot spot' they quite often receive requests for group bookings apparently.

After I made my enquiry, Fulham emailed me back and gave me a booking reference number - they will then contact me when the tickets go on sale to collect payment.

I don't know if there is a minimum number of seats required to make a group booking but one of the guys that I know reserved 8 tickets :p

Cheers

Scoot
30-03-2014, 09:18 PM

That is an incredibly and undeserved offer :)

King William
31-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks you for your email, unfortunately we have reached our limit for group bookings for this game. Tickets will be on sale to members and season ticket holders shortly in limited amounts, it is not likely to go on general sale at all. The only option I could offer you would be hospitality as this is not subject to the same restrictions.

I have checked the availability this morning for this match and we have 20 places left in the shared executive suites. These are selling quickly due to the restrictions on standard tickets.

This option includes:
2 course food
All inclusive drinks package
Complimentary half time refreshments
Match day programme
Team Sheet

This priced at 175 (+VAT) per person.

If you would like to make a booking or require any further information please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kind Regards
Lindsey

salop_eagle
03-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi Steve!

Any chance of a beam back for Fulham for those of us who won't get tickets?

CPFC2010
04-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Hi Steve!

Yes, we will almost certainly do that assuming that the match is important

herts_palace
04-04-2014, 08:19 AM
They're always important Steve - lots of bragging rights at stake on this one at the very least. I'm guessing you meant crucial. :)

Scoot
04-04-2014, 08:19 AM

EVERY match is important when palace are playing :p:lux:

jarrad
04-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi Steve!

I'd it's a big match, I can see a lot going over there without tickets. Me included!

Colonel Britain
04-04-2014, 11:47 AM

If Foolham are already relegated maybe they will give us more tickets...

If not I think this loyalty points should change and people called Colonel that live in Germany should be given priority :D

BBK
04-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Will these tickets still go on sale a month before the game or will they be later due to the points system and it being the last game?

CPFC2010
04-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Will these tickets still go on sale a month before the game or will they be later due to the points system and it being the last game?

They should go on sale a month before (ie a week from today). I will advise when I have any news about the allocation. Mandy is chasing Fulham but no news yet.

little dedders
04-04-2014, 01:20 PM
sorry if this has already been asked Steve, I think you estimated somewhere that 1700 points would be needed for a ticket. Does that include 500 points for next year's seasons ticket?

CPFC2010
04-04-2014, 02:55 PM
sorry if this has already been asked Steve, I think you estimated somewhere that 1700 points would be needed for a ticket. Does that include 500 points for next year's seasons ticket?

Yes 500 for next season's season ticket

Mictor Voses
04-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Steve,

Sorry to ask but I can't seem to get clarity anywhere. Will we be offered away tickets for the Fulham game or are they only available to Fulham ST holders for the neutral zone?

If we are offered away tickets will I have a chance of getting them being a ST holder, having renewed my season ticket for next season and for going to five away games already this season prior to the Fulham game?

Cheers

MV

Forever Stripes
04-04-2014, 03:51 PM
:D. I have to laugh at Fulham, they are clearly dreading the noisey invasion that are Palace fans. First they put a stop to neutral areas, then group bookings... In truth they should be down and have a half empty stand by the time of the match.

I shouldn't laugh, although I have enough points to qualfy, because one of my sons was unemployed when back from Uni and only had a hald season ticket and next year my youngest will be at uni and will not have a season ticket, we are unlikely to qualify, as is with the London games this season. (Despite holding season tickets for many years prior to this for all of us). But I still find it funny that Fulham are fearing an invasion. :lux:

I would say I haven't a problem with the points allocation either despite us losing out. We've just done more matches further afield this year).:p

CPFC2010
04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Steve,

Sorry to ask but I can't seem to get clarity anywhere. Will we be offered away tickets for the Fulham game or are they only available to Fulham ST holders for the neutral zone?

If we are offered away tickets will I have a chance of getting them being a ST holder, having renewed my season ticket for next season and for going to five away games already this season prior to the Fulham game?

Cheers

MV

We've not been told anything yet. We dont know how many seats we will be offered.

Once we know how many seats we have we can see how many points are needed for the first priority group. If it's 2500 for example the 2500 people with the most points will be offered tickets.

19eagle85
04-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Steve,

Are you aware of the loyalty points issue affecting those who have moved season tickets.

There are some of us who moved our season tickets from block c to block b! And we have all lost the 500 points for the 14/15 season ticket. They was put on when we purchased the season tickets then bizarrely removed just because we switched seats.

This means me personally dropped from 2030 points down to 1630, I know of at least 3 other persons this has happened to therefore something has obviously gone wrong with the loyalty points!

Have tried unsuccessfully to get through to box office by phone and e-mail and live 80 miles away from the ground so can't pop in, with fullham tickets possibly going on sale before our next home game at Villa. Is it possible to check the loyalty points of those who have moved seats as this issue seems to effect anyone who has.

Appreciate it is yet another thing for the box office and they are busy enough but 500 points could be quite critical when getting fullham tickets and is unfair to those who committed early for 14/15 renewal as well as the past seasons.

Thanks for your time!

CPFC2010
04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Steve,

Are you aware of the loyalty points issue affecting those who have moved season tickets.

There are some of us who moved our season tickets from block c to block b! And we have all lost the 500 points for the 14/15 season ticket. They was put on when we purchased the season tickets then bizarrely removed just because we switched seats.

This means me personally dropped from 2030 points down to 1630, I know of at least 3 other persons this has happened to therefore something has obviously gone wrong with the loyalty points!

Have tried unsuccessfully to get through to box office by phone and e-mail and live 80 miles away from the ground so can't pop in, with fullham tickets possibly going on sale before our next home game at Villa. Is it possible to check the loyalty points of those who have moved seats as this issue seems to effect anyone who has.

Appreciate it is yet another thing for the box office and they are busy enough but 500 points could be quite critical when getting fullham tickets and is unfair to those who committed early for 14/15 renewal as well as the past seasons.

Thanks for your time!

Next week should be much quieter for the box office so they should be able to fix any mistakes brought to their attention.

Before Fulham tickets go on sale i hope that all errors can be fixed

Tomahawks
06-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Steve,

There are some of us who moved our season tickets from block c to block b! And we have all lost the 500 points for the 14/15 season ticket.

Yes I renewed and received the 500 points. Then when I moved seats I lost them again. Have dropped an email to box office.

King William
07-04-2014, 12:41 PM
This could be on the Fulham or Arsenal thread....
but FYI... met my Cardiff pals before the game saturday... they needed to go to 4 or 5 away games as a starting point to get tickets for there Swansea game.

So looks like you are pitching at similar level, i.e ST last year, this year and next and a few aways to get priority

Ian Hart
07-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Given the interest in seeing the match, and the fact that many seem likely to be disappointed, is there any possibility of a beamback to Selhurst?

palacea
07-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Any idea when the tickets go on sale

CPFC2010
07-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Given the interest in seeing the match, and the fact that many seem likely to be disappointed, is there any possibility of a beamback to Selhurst?

Yes, we are already investigating this.

CPFC2010
07-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Any idea when the tickets go on sale

Should be 4 weeks before the game. Still waiting to have ticket details from them.

Bubble Wrap
08-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Next week should be much quieter for the box office so they should be able to fix any mistakes brought to their attention.

Before Fulham tickets go on sale i hope that all errors can be fixed

Steve, Little worrying when you say you hope all errors can be fixed, Can I suggest that the Fulham tickets are not put on sale or at least hold some back until all errors have been fixed, I went from 2340 to 1840 others in my group also had 500 points deducted because we moved seats. Would be gut wrenching to miss out because of a clerical error.

CPFC2010
08-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Steve, Little worrying when you say you hope all errors can be fixed, Can I suggest that the Fulham tickets are not put on sale or at least hold some back until all errors have been fixed, I went from 2340 to 1840 others in my group also had 500 points deducted because we moved seats. Would be gut wrenching to miss out because of a clerical error.

I would suggest emailing the box office now with details of any errors so they can sort them out before Fulham tickets go on sale.

Random*
08-04-2014, 09:50 AM

I had the same issue a when I moved my season ticket seat. It was rectified in about 30 seconds with a phone call to the box office about 2-3 weeks ago.

sevsxp
08-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Do the loyalty points for the 2014/15 season tickets count yet ??

Or do we have to wait until next year before they are added to our totals ?

CPFC2010
08-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Do the loyalty points for the 2014/15 season tickets count yet ??

Or do we have to wait until next year before they are added to our totals ?

All those who have bought for next season (including instalment plan) get 500 points which apply now.

deanchilds
08-04-2014, 05:08 PM
I just pray I get one ticket!!!!

Crozzy71
09-04-2014, 07:20 PM
I just pray I get one ticket!!!!

You need to find yourself a Fulham supporting mate. At the last count I think I'm getting around 10 tickets for me and my mates.

They don't appear to have any policy at all as to who gets guest tickers from s/t holders.

cjcpfc
11-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Any news on the allocation yet?

CPFC2010
11-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Any news on the allocation yet?

No, I will chase that up, we should have heard by now.

Barcelona B Fan
12-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Am hoping that it's not solely the points total that gets the 1st pickings, we need to give some allocation to those who've been to at least 5-7 aways last and more than 5-7 this season :p

CPFC2010
12-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Am hoping that it's not solely the points total that gets the 1st pickings, we need to give some allocation to those who've been to at least 5-7 aways last and more than 5-7 this season :p

We arent going to change the ticket allocation system for this game. That would really upset people. It will be loyalty points as usual.

Still no answer from Fulham's box office. I suppose they want to get today's game out of the way first.

King William
12-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Norwich taking 2950 to Fulham today- wonder if that's the standard allocation

Barbara4003
14-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Please don't put these on sale while some of us are travelling/staying up in Everton, will you pretty please?

jamieb73
14-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Any news on the date of availability please Steve?

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Any news on the date of availability please Steve?

Yes, Mandy finally heard back from Fulham today. They are going to send her the tickets in the next couple of days and these will go on sale later in the week.

There are 2577 tickets and the prices are 40 for adults, 30 for U21 and 65+ and 20 for U16.

Of these tickets, 190 are restricted view which sell at 2 less. Some are reserved for wheelchair users and their carers and some for players' families.

We have 380 away season ticket holders (ie supporters who go to every away game) and these people will, of course, have the first allocation.

The remaining tickets, just over 2000, will go on sale to supporters who have the largest number of loyalty points. We will start with the 2000 people with the highest number of points and then have further tranches with 100 points less each time until tickets are sold out.

Mandy is calculating what points will be required as a minimum so that the 2000 people with the highest number of points can be sure of a ticket. More news on this soon.

Fulham have confirmed that there will be no "neutral" area for this game, it will be for home fans only.

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Please don't put these on sale while some of us are travelling/staying up in Everton, will you pretty please?

It will probably be away season ticket holders who have their seats allocated on Wednesday and first priority group with loyalty points on Thursday.

Barbara4003
14-04-2014, 01:50 PM
It will probably be away season ticket holders who have their seats allocated on Wednesday and first priority group with loyalty points on Thursday.

Darn it. I'll still be in Liverpool. I'll make a note to take my laptop with me :p

Gathers54
14-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I would have thought that the 2000 people with the highest points include the 380 or so people with away season tickets. No doubt one or two don't have home season tickets though so would come from outside the highest 2000 people.

jamie12
14-04-2014, 02:04 PM
How the hell can Fulham justify those prices!? Really hope we relegate those bastards now.

saxoneagle
14-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Hi Steve,

Fulham are charging prices for their match against Hull ay 30, 20 and 1, yet we are hit with 40, 30 and 20.

Are they required to justify this difference in price of 33%, 50% and 1900%, respectively, between various matches, or can they bend us over at their own choosing?

PeterK
14-04-2014, 02:56 PM
is 40 normal for Fulham? Or have they put it up for us?

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 03:04 PM
I would have thought that the 2000 people with the highest points include the 380 or so people with away season tickets. No doubt one or two don't have home season tickets though so would come from outside the highest 2000 people.

Well obviously I mean the 2000 people highest on the list excluding those with away season tickets. So realistically it's the 2400 people with the highest number of points.

Penstone Eagle
14-04-2014, 03:05 PM

Yes, because we are probably now category A opponents :D

Chris K
14-04-2014, 03:06 PM
What bastards :D I can see their non-neutral bit not filling up

Norwich_Eagle
14-04-2014, 03:07 PM
I would have thought because we are a London side is the justification they need...West Ham, Arsenal and Chelsea tickets were more expensive weren't they?

CPFC2010

They have advised us that this is a B grade game.

Presumably they have A and C as well.

I guess that they charged fans of Chelsea and Arsenal etc even more than 40 as A grade and fans of clubs like Hull and Stoke less as C grade.

We charged their fans 32 but it was a midweek night game and not a crucial end of season game that may well decide their future.

Owngoal

May have Cat A pricing for other London teams - Hull are no comparison to us except in league position?

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 03:09 PM
What bastards :D I can see their non-neutral bit not filling up

If they have to win this game to stay up then surely they will manage to sell out the rest of the stadium to home fans won't they?

At the moment the game is looking more crucial for them than for us - and fingers crossed that it stays that way.

waddoneagle
14-04-2014, 03:26 PM
If we charged them 32, I feel it should be the same for us, we are not a Man U or Liverpool (in my eyes we are), but this is ridiculous

transformerman
14-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Steve
Could I request the Away Season ticket scheme continues next season . It has definitely worked well for me as I go to every game but dont have too much time to Order on-line.
Thanks to all concerned with this .

stevek
14-04-2014, 03:45 PM
I am confident this question is academic, but if the game still mattered for us and is sold out, will you do a beamback?

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Hi Steve
Could I request the Away Season ticket scheme continues next season . It has definitely worked well for me as I go to every game but dont have too much time to Order on-line.
Thanks to all concerned with this .

YES !

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 04:45 PM
I am confident this question is academic, but if the game still mattered for us and is sold out, will you do a beamback?

YES !

jamie12
14-04-2014, 04:47 PM
When you're in the boardroom, can you ask those tossers how they've got the nerve to charge us 40 for that shithole?

Pistol Knight
14-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Darn it. I'll still be in Liverpool. I'll make a note to take my laptop with me :p

My brother will be at the box office at 9:00am dont panic your on my F&F list can be sorted (I'm in Liverpool till Friday)

crenoleagle
14-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Well obviously I mean the 2000 people highest on the list excluding those with away season tickets. So realistically it's the 2400 people with the highest number of points.

Can you make sure that the box office know that members with enough points can purchase? Have had that problem a few times this season (admittedly I'm probably only one of a few members with a lot of points).

Oli28
14-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Did the 200,000 that each club were apparently given by the Premier League to subsidise away fans' costs already get spent? I know there was a deal with Swansea, and obviously free coaches to Everton- did the whole amount get used? Or am I incorrect in thinking that this money even existed?

calne eagle
14-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Steve, you promised that for those of us who went to Everton but who can't make the rearranged fixture, the loyalty points would not be deducted when the ticket was refunded.

You said it here: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=11575803

Well, they DID deduct the points for me, my wife and another friend on our 3 tickets, and I know also that they deducted Ruskin Old Boy's. When I phoned up when the rearranged date was announced, Karen said she hadn't heard of your promise, but would look it up on the BBS. To help her, I sent the link and a print-off, but clearly to no avail.

This is now a matter of some potential significance re Fulham (which is why I checked yesterday), and I e-mailed the box office last night, and phoned them today also, when I was told to await a reply to the e-mail. I'm still waiting.

BTW, R.O.B. and I can vouch that we were actually inside Goodison, as we were chatting when the game was called of!

Please reassure me that your promise will be fulfilled.

middleeagle
14-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi Steve,

Quick heads up, i've just had to email the box office regarding missing loyalty points for myself, friends & family for a few away games which have not been added to the respective accounts even though i've purchase history on my account of buying all the tickets. Hopefully its not a big problem for a lot of people and ours can be added relevantly.

Cheers.

Jack Regan
14-04-2014, 07:46 PM
YES !

40? - How about we send the whole allocation back with a compliment slip telling them where to go?

Anyone desperate to part with 40 notes to see Fulham get relegated can spend 5 to watch it on the jumbotron and donate the remaining 35 to Geoff or Scarlett.

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Steve, you promised that for those of us who went to Everton but who can't make the rearranged fixture, the loyalty points would not be deducted when the ticket was refunded.

You said it here: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=11575803

Well, they DID deduct the points for me, my wife and another friend on our 3 tickets, and I know also that they deducted Ruskin Old Boy's. When I phoned up when the rearranged date was announced, Karen said she hadn't heard of your promise, but would look it up on the BBS. To help her, I sent the link and a print-off, but clearly to no avail.

This is now a matter of some potential significance re Fulham (which is why I checked yesterday), and I e-mailed the box office last night, and phoned them today also, when I was told to await a reply to the e-mail. I'm still waiting.

BTW, R.O.B. and I can vouch that we were actually inside Goodison, as we were chatting when the game was called of!

Please reassure me that your promise will be fulfilled.

Yes it will be fulfilled.

They will manually add the points once the game has been played. Until them people can still get refunds.

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi Steve,

Quick heads up, i've just had to email the box office regarding missing loyalty points for myself, friends & family for a few away games which have not been added to the respective accounts even though i've purchase history on my account of buying all the tickets. Hopefully its not a big problem for a lot of people and ours can be added relevantly.

Cheers.

I'm sure they will sort it out for you.

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Did the 200,000 that each club were apparently given by the Premier League to subsidise away fans' costs already get spent? I know there was a deal with Swansea, and obviously free coaches to Everton- did the whole amount get used? Or am I incorrect in thinking that this money even existed?

They asked each club to spend that on away fans. This was spent on facilities at Selhurst as well as ticket deals and free cosches to Everton for our own fans.

CPFC2010
14-04-2014, 11:16 PM
40? - How about we send the whole allocation back with a compliment slip telling them where to go?

Anyone desperate to part with 40 notes to see Fulham get relegated can spend 5 to watch it on the jumbotron and donate the remaining 35 to Geoff or Scarlett.

I know...but it's cheaper than West Ham .

calne eagle
14-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Yes it will be fulfilled.

They will manually add the points once the game has been played. Until them people can still get refunds.

Ah -I hadn't thought of that answer! But then again - I have the refund already - I sent the tickets back as soon as I realised I couldn't make the rearranged date. So I'm not sure that's completely logical. Mind you, it is late....

calne eagle
15-04-2014, 06:27 AM
That's going to be a pretty tight time frame - between the playing of tomorrow night's match and the first wave of Ticket sales for Fulahm. Have they enough manpower in the box office to deal with that? Karen is away this week for starters.

scro
15-04-2014, 06:36 AM

I assume no beam back would be allowed if we did this. I agree it's expensive but it's still cheaper than west ham.

wrightchipvcfc
15-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Steve does that mean fans that didn't get a refund and are going to everton again we will get double points or will we have to go in Bo with ticket to get points added thanks

Mick
15-04-2014, 09:51 AM
I know...but it's cheaper than West Ham .

And it will still sell out- that's why they can charge it. Chelsea away proved that.

Chobham Eagle
15-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Steve - will the Everton points have been allocated by the time the Fulham tickets go on sale on Thursday to those with the most points?

Palace Bear
15-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Hi Steve, when will we know the first band of points required for the 2000 tickets going on sale after Away ST holders have had theirs? Suspense of knowing whether I will get a ticket is killing me!!!!

saxoneagle
15-04-2014, 12:54 PM
When you're in the boardroom, can you ask those tossers how they've got the nerve to charge us 40 for that shithole?

Are you talking about the Main Stand at Selhurst?

Those in glass houses...

saxoneagle
15-04-2014, 12:54 PM

If we don't sell out, we can't do a beamback. So you're wrong, although your sentiment is right.

St.AlbansEagle
15-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Steve - do we have a confirmed kick off time for this fixture yet? I understand that kick off tends to get put back to 4pm on the last day of the season but not sure whether this has been confirmed (or not) yet?

Only ask as I have a flight back from Mallorca getting in to Gatwick at 2pm!!!

CPFC2010
15-04-2014, 01:19 PM
That's going to be a pretty tight time frame - between the playing of tomorrow night's match and the first wave of Ticket sales for Fulahm. Have they enough manpower in the box office to deal with that? Karen is away this week for starters.

They can't manually add the 20 extra points until after the cut-off time for refunds (tomorrow afternoon). They will do it as soon as they can but the amount of people who will be 20 points short of the points total required will be very very small indeed.

In any instance where someone falls 20 points short and is due those points I've asked for the box office staff to put their Fulham order through anyway.

CPFC2010
15-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Steve does that mean fans that didn't get a refund and are going to everton again we will get double points or will we have to go in Bo with ticket to get points added thanks

I've asked for anyone who bought an Everton ticket originally and has not been refunded (ie travelled twice) to be credit an extra 20 points - ie 40 in total for this fixture. You should not have to ask.

CPFC2010
15-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi Steve, when will we know the first band of points required for the 2000 tickets going on sale after Away ST holders have had theirs? Suspense of knowing whether I will get a ticket is killing me!!!!

Mandy is working it out now. More news later today or tomorrow.

CPFC2010
15-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Steve - do we have a confirmed kick off time for this fixture yet? I understand that kick off tends to get put back to 4pm on the last day of the season but not sure whether this has been confirmed (or not) yet?

I've not heard anything different from 3pm.

Benzhiyi
15-04-2014, 01:23 PM

All final day fixtures are 3pm KOs.

Benzhiyi
15-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Snap. I'll go back to letting SB answer the questions...

ruffus
15-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Can we not put on sale till after tomorrow as loads of us going to Liverpool :-) also box office times for easter would be nice!!! Thanks in advance.

CPFC2010
15-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Can we not put on sale till after tomorrow as loads of us going to Liverpool :-) also box office times for easter would be nice!!! Thanks in advance.

They will go on sale to the top priority group on Thursday at 09.00 but if you are in that group there's no need to panic because there are more tickets than there are people who qualify. You will have all day to order your tickets. More details soon.

The box office is closed over Easter except Saturday am.

Chris K
15-04-2014, 08:46 PM
If they have to win this game to stay up then surely they will manage to sell out the rest of the stadium to home fans won't they?

At the moment the game is looking more crucial for them than for us - and fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Tickets for their game against Hull had the same restrictions except 10 cheaper and they're on general sale now

breagles
16-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi Steve

Fulham have put their tickets on sale today - any idea when ours will be on website?

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi Steve

Fulham have put their tickets on sale today - any idea when ours will be on website?

Tomorrow.

Away Season Ticket Holders wil have theirs done today.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Right, here we go. This will be on the official site shortly :-

We will be selling tickets to Fulham away to away season ticket holders and supporters who have earned the required number of loyalty points.

The selling policy will be as follows:-

Wednesday 16th April Away Season Ticket Holders orders to be processed.
Thursday 17th from 9.00am Supporters with 1780 points Phones/online and personal callers.
Friday 18th from 12.01am Supporters with 1700 points Online only.
Tuesday 22nd April from 9.00am Supporters with 1640 points Phones/online and personal callers
Wednesday 23rd April from 9.00am Supporters with 1600 points Phones/online and personal callers
Thursday 24th April from 9.00am Supporters with 1550 points Phones/online and personal callers
Friday 25th April from 9.00am Supporters with 1500 points Phones/online and personal callers

Tickets will be available to one per person.

Your current loyalty points total can be seen at the online box office.
All the above are subject to availability at all times.

Prices

Adults 40
65 + over 30
Under 21s 30
Under 16s 20

Please note that if we have not retained Premier League status for season 2014/15 by the 11th May, the club are planning on showing the game at Selhurst Park via a beamback, subject to permission of the Premier League and Fulham Football Club.

Any updates to these ticket arrangements for our trip to Craven Cottage will be announced at www.cpfc.co.uk as and when further information becomes available.

palacea
16-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Are the chances of these tickets getting to Tuesday Slim to none?

Jay1969
16-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh well, I only have 1280. No ticket for me then.

mystery_man
16-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Thanks Steve. If it is indeed a sell out and we are also safe by then is there no chance of a beamback?

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Are the chances of these tickets getting to Tuesday Slim to none?

There's a chance. It won't sell out to the first group and possibly not the second either.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks Steve. If it is indeed a sell out and we are also safe by then is there no chance of a beamback?

If sold out and if there is demand then maybe yes.

Also depends if it's live on tv.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 10:15 AM
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/fulham-ticket-information-1490878.aspx

crenoleagle
16-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Does the online system allow members to buy seeing as the second phase is online only and that's the phase I'm in? It didn't earlier in the season.

mystery_man
16-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks Steve, can demand be gleaned from these hallowed pages or do you need something more tangible?

I guess if there is anything riding on the game and others they might do one of those flick betweens.

Gathers54
16-04-2014, 10:35 AM
There's a chance. It won't sell out to the first group and possibly not the second either.

Is there more tickets than there are people in those two groups then?

I have 1720 so just miss out on phase 1 :sob:

alanlee11
16-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi Steve,

purely selfish and looking after no.1 here, i have 1690 points and bought my maximum number of allowed tickets for Manchester City - anything I can do to get it over 1700? Or do you expect it to go on sale to those with under 1700 points?

Thanks very much

Barcelona B Fan
16-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I wasn't a season ticket holder for the championship season as i work nights and that season included a lot of weekends! still managed 15 homes and 10 aways, I've still amassed 1500 and have little chance of getting a ticket!
Been to 7-8 aways this season
Gutted if i miss out!! Am praying tho:p

little dedders
16-04-2014, 11:44 AM
sorry to ask an annoying question but I've got 1740 points? Do you think that will be enough?

deanchilds
16-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Counts me out I think!

Might have to watch this one on June telly!

mattyb21
16-04-2014, 12:29 PM
What is the allocation we've actually been given??

I'm guessing around 2,500 if it's 10%

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 01:33 PM
What is the allocation we've actually been given??

I'm guessing around 2,500 if it's 10%

The allocation was 2577 tickets and of these 190 are restricted view which sell at 2 less. Some of the total are reserved for wheelchair users and their carers and some for players' families.

Approx 400 are being allocated today to away season ticket holders so that leaves about 2000 to be sold under the allocation system

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Does the online system allow members to buy seeing as the second phase is online only and that's the phase I'm in? It didn't earlier in the season.

I'm surprised that any member (as opposed to season ticket holder) has enough points. Do you?

You will have to check with the box office staff if it's possible to buy if you have enough points, yet you don't have a season ticket.

lukotheeagle
16-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Does the 1700 points tally include the 20 from a potential Fulham ticket, or is it 1700 prior to any further purchases? I'm currently on 1680

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Thanks Steve, can demand be gleaned from these hallowed pages or do you need something more tangible?

I guess if there is anything riding on the game and others they might do one of those flick betweens.

I suppose that if we were to win tonight people would assume we are safe and demand for Fulham tickets would not be quite so strong.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Is there more tickets than there are people in those two groups then?

I have 1720 so just miss out on phase 1 :sob:

2450 people (approx) have 1700 points or more. Not everyone will buy a Fulham ticket. You have a chance I reckon but I don't want to promise anybody anything.

crenoleagle
16-04-2014, 01:45 PM
I'm surprised that any member (as opposed to season ticket holder) has enough points. Do you?

You will have to check with the box office staff if it's possible to buy if you have enough points, yet you don't have a season ticket.

Yes I do, I have 1740 although I do have a season ticket for next season and last season, just not this one.

dannyboy1807
16-04-2014, 01:46 PM
I suppose that if we were to win tonight people would assume we are safe and demand for Fulham tickets would not be quite so strong.

beg to differ IF the last game means little the it will be a party atmosphere.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Yes I do, I have 1740 although I do have a season ticket for next season and last season, just not this one.

In that case you will indeed qualify but you should check if there is a risk of the SEE system refusing you because it might be programmed not to accept non-season ticket holders.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Does the 1700 points tally include the 20 from a potential Fulham ticket, or is it 1700 prior to any further purchases? I'm currently on 1680

It's 1700 prior to this game.

King William
17-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Bang on 9am, it's worked fine ��

deanchilds
17-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Just to think if I was on the ball and got an away season ticket I wouldn't have had all this points worry, next season I'll be getting one if they are still going for next year!

I'll even buy 2 if I have too!

If anyone has enough points and can't go to Fulham...... Please?

Jamie W
17-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Got our 3 in the box office this morning. Good to see the box office are selling the best seats first in the blocks behind the goal instead of the corner blocks first as they have at previous games.

wrightchipvcfc
17-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Good they are selling behind goal block but box office still stick to selling you low seats when you tell them you want to be at back they say have to sell In order tell that to the dad having to stand his kid on chair at everton last night and still couldn't see kid could see more on big screen then on pitch so easy get selection of tickets out a t zz ect and if someone says they want to stand give them zz ect not f becAuse it's easier for staff in Bo everyone knows this will sell out so not a case for sling bit by bit

CPFC2010
17-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Looks like everyone who has the points to buy a Fulham ticket is buying one today. There are enough tickets to go round for the first priority group but it looks a near certainty that it will sell out once the second group become able to buy.

disco mixx kidd
17-04-2014, 05:37 PM
thats the over 1700 group right? nice, that inc me :-) is it worth stayin up til midnite 2nite or just go online in the morning? thnx

bet you enjoyed yesterday!

alanlee11
17-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Looks like everyone who has the points to buy a Fulham ticket is buying one today. There are enough tickets to go round for the first priority group but it looks a near certainty that it will sell out once the second group become able to buy.

Please can you confirm which groups you are referring to Steve? I.e how many points will it go down to before sell out? Thanks

CPFC2010
17-04-2014, 06:26 PM
The current selling group is 1780 points plus.

I think there were about 1600 people in this group and at 5pm today about 1300 tickets had gone. You have up to midnight to buy on line if in this group.

After midnight it's the turn of the 1700+ points group. There may be less tickets available than there are people in the group so it could sell out during this phase.

ugly and fat
17-04-2014, 07:06 PM

I think there were about 1600 people in this group and at 5pm today about 1300 tickets had gone. You have up to midnight to buy on line if in this group.

After midnight it's the turn of the 1700+ points group. There may be less tickets available than there are people in the group so it could sell out during this phase.

so it looks like i and many others will have to party in the park then wont we!!!!

ugly and fat
17-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Please can you confirm which groups you are referring to Steve? I.e how many points will it go down to before sell out? Thanks

by my reckoning 1700 points?

James
17-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Please do NOT post any more messages about 1700+ people being unable to buy tickets on-line. I have sent an email to Steve Browett about this so he will not need several dozen messages to moderate on the subject when he next comes here. If you want to discuss the matter please use the Tickets Forum (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=11682801#post11682801).

I doubt that there is anything Steve B can do this evening. I am however sure that he will do whatever he can in the morning.

Palace Bear
17-04-2014, 11:35 PM

So potentially people on 1700 points get a ticket and people on 1760 don't. If that's the case the tiers should have been staggered more slowly, otherwise people who went to 3 extra away games miss out to those who have given the team less support... Which I believe is the ethos of the loyalty points system.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 07:33 AM
That is so annoying.

I will try and find out what's happening.

Pint of Speroni
18-04-2014, 08:06 AM
I know that you are doing your best, but could (when the problem is fixed) we just start again at midnight tonight?

An announcement could be put out so everybody is equal. Doesn't seem fair that we all should be refreshing and trying things and checking the BBS for the moment they go on sale. I'm in the second block and have been trying through the night since midnight, I do t want to go somewhere and come back to find they've all sold.

As it is I'm left with p7 or restricted view in P6 because P5 has sold out while this has been broken.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 08:15 AM
I know that you are doing your best, but could (when the problem is fixed) we just start again at midnight tonight?

An announcement could be put out so everybody is equal. Doesn't seem fair that we all should be refreshing and trying things and checking the BBS for the moment they go on sale. I'm in the second block and have been trying through the night since midnight, I do t want to go somewhere and come back to find they've all sold.

As it is I'm left with p7 or restricted view in P6 because P5 has sold out while this has been broken.

I dont understand this. How can it have "sold out while it was broken".

Maybe it simply is sold out?

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 08:19 AM
I've had a chat with a not very happy Mandy. She is going to go in to work now and try and find out whats happened.

I have read that nobody with 1700 points has been able to buy any tickets. Is that true or not? If it's simply the case that one block has sold out and they are available in another then I have got Mandy out of bed for nothing!

She is adamant that there should have been about 400 tickets remaing for sale after the 1780 point people had all taken their allocation so these should have gone on sale at midnight.

Ade 70
18-04-2014, 08:20 AM
I dont understand this. How can it have "sold out while it was broken".

Maybe it simply is sold out?

some 1780+ pointers with 1700+ points mates waiting to sit together gave up and got there's to make sure....was still selling to 1st phase (after away STs)

deftones_eagle
18-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Correct nobody could get tickets at midnight. My old man waited up til then with no luck.

andy burton
18-04-2014, 08:22 AM
The issue still is that no matter what area you pick the drop down for number of seats is only 0, restricted view or not.

James
18-04-2014, 08:22 AM
I think I may be able to translate.

When you go onto the ticket site, there is a drop down box from which all the available ticket options are showing. Until about 30 minutes ago, block P5 was available. Now it is no longer showing as an option. It's still not possible for those with 1700+ points in the second phase to buy any however.

I suspect that people in the first phase, who are still able to buy tickets, have recently taken the last few remaining block P5 tickets, which is why it's no longer showing. The site isn't 'broken' as it is still working for those with 1780+ points - but PoS clearly means that it is not working for him.

As for your post above - I can confirm that tickets are not available in ANY block to those with fewer than 1780 points at the moment. You have not got Mandy out of bed for nothing.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Thanks all for the clarification. I will call Mandy back now and say that it appears that the site is still selling tickets to those with 1780 points (which is correct) but not to those with 1700 (which is incorrect)

thehalifaxman
18-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks all for the clarification. I will call Mandy back now and say that it appears that the site is still selling tickets to those with 1780 points (which is correct) but not to those with 1700 (which is incorrect)

Steve, I believe this is correct. If I click on the drop down box on my name and one other person in my group (we both have 1780+) then I can select "1" for everyone else (inc 1700+) there is no option to buy a ticket just a "0" tickets.

Pint of Speroni
18-04-2014, 09:17 AM
I think I may be able to translate.

When you go onto the ticket site, there is a drop down box from which all the available ticket options are showing. Until about 30 minutes ago, block P5 was available. Now it is no longer showing as an option. It's still not possible for those with 1700+ points in the second phase to buy any however.

I suspect that people in the first phase, who are still able to buy tickets, have recently taken the last few remaining block P5 tickets, which is why it's no longer showing. The site isn't 'broken' as it is still working for those with 1780+ points - but PoS clearly means that it is not working for him.

As for your post above - I can confirm that tickets are not available in ANY block to those with fewer than 1780 points at the moment. You have not got Mandy out of bed for nothing.

Yes this is what I meant, thanks for clarifying. I know they had priority but I guess I'm just annoyed that I - like many others including yourself James - were around at midnight to buy (presumabely) P5 tickets and now we won't get the chance.

Not the end of the world though as long as we get them eventually.

James
18-04-2014, 09:48 AM
It's working now. Please thank Mandy for her work on this today.

Dubai Palace
18-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Just got mine YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE

cjcpfc
18-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Wooooooooooo its working now! Thanks Mandy!

salad fan club
18-04-2014, 09:51 AM
I am in phase 1 , couldn't get any last night but got one just now so that phase seems ok now

Ljb
18-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Done brilliant, thanks.

andy burton
18-04-2014, 09:55 AM
It's working now. Please thank Mandy for her work on this today.

^^^ this - always found her to be a pleasure to deal with :lux:

epsomdownseagle
18-04-2014, 09:59 AM
James it's not working. Although you can now book 1 ticket, when you checkout, total to pay is saying 0.00. So at the moment unable to pay for ticket.

bald-eagle
Tickets with 1700+ points just purchased!

Palace Bear
Feel bad for Mandy having to go in on her well earned day off. Massive thanks to her.... and any of her family whose bank holiday plans have been affected by her sudden rush into work.

She should not be put in this position though, nor should hundreds staying up late getting up early to book tickets.

SEE TICKETS OUT!!!!

ruffus
18-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Still having problems given me ticket but wont let me pay for it!!! :'(keeps going back to delivery page

ruffus
18-04-2014, 10:06 AM
James it's not working. Although you can now book 1 ticket, when you checkout, total to pay is saying 0.00. So at the moment unable to pay for ticket.

Correct im having same problem

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Mandy was in the office till 9pm last night and had to go in this morning to fix this. I hope it is now working for everyone with 1700 + points. It looks like it will sell out pretty fast now.

disco mixx kidd
18-04-2014, 10:07 AM
she may have logged in remotely, any way cheers steve and mandy, all sorted

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Still having problems given me ticket but wont let me pay for it!!! :'(keeps going back to delivery page

I'll tell her that there are still problems

James
18-04-2014, 10:12 AM
The problem may be that tickets in some areas are sold out, so between booking and paying the seat may have gone. According to the website, only restricted view seats are now available to buy.

ruffus
18-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Thank you but think im going to miss out :'(

epsomdownseagle
18-04-2014, 10:18 AM

User error. Now purchased ticket. Although now ended up with a restricted view, but who cares, it's going to be one hell of a party.
Steve say a big thank you to Mandy for me, yet again she has acted over & above the call of duty.
Easter bonus is in order...

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 10:26 AM
I have passed on thanks to Mandy. She says that only restricted view in P5 and P7 remain and are selling fast - so get in quick if you have 1700 points.

crenoleagle
18-04-2014, 10:42 AM
The online system won't allow members to purchase tickets at all even though I called the box office on Wednesday and they told me this glitch had been fixed. Therefore it is impossible to purchase a ticket as they are currently online only.

eagles2345
18-04-2014, 11:08 AM
I click on checkout and it doesnt work!

huntdunhelm
18-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Thanks guys, I have now been able to buy an online Fulham ticket for my mate who has 1,700 points.
I had been trying all morning, however it is quite slow, but working.
Happy days!

Tomahawks
18-04-2014, 11:16 AM
I have passed on thanks to Mandy. She says that only restricted view in P5 and P7 remain and are selling fast - so get in quick if you have 1700 points.

My son and I have 1680 points. Looks like we'll be in the neutral end courtesy of a Fulham season ticket holding friend securing us tickets. Is there any way we can get the points added to our accounts if we can show proof of purchase?

Sir.S.C Remembered
18-04-2014, 11:55 AM
The payment problem happened to me a few times but keep trying and it works about third time. Got mine thankfully. Thanks Mandy and CPFC2010. Hope the improvements continue to improve so in future it just does a Ronseal every time.

Palace Mad
18-04-2014, 11:57 AM
The online system is not allowing me and my Dad to get tickets even tho we have enough points. Its not allowing us to select block. Is there anything you can do?

MasterYoda
18-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I don't know what you pay that woman but unless it's on a par with the players it probably isn't enough.

sevsxp
18-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Well after trying until 1am last night...... I have now missed out.....

loyalty my arse !

Another palace cock up ..... They should have restarted the sale at a published time to give everyone a fair chance !!!

LONDONMAN
18-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Looks like it may be too late to ask, but my son has tried to book online today, but has not been able to because the Loyalty Points on his account show just 1280.

This can't be right, as he had over the required total for the Arsenal match, but there is nobody to contact to at least query why the points total is wrong.

I've heard that several people trying to book today have had a similar problem - it would be nice to at least get a response to this - Fulham is obviously the last game for this season's points total - and it looks like some Palace supporters who should have got tickets will miss out.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Sorry but I don't have answers to most of these questions. However Mandy assures me that between 9.30 am and Midday today (at least) anyone with 1700 points or more was able to buy a ticket on line.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Looks like it may be too late to ask, but my son has tried to book online today, but has not been able to because the Loyalty Points on his account show just 1280.

This can't be right, as he had over the required total for the Arsenal match, but there is nobody to contact to at least query why the points total is wrong.

I've heard that several people trying to book today have had a similar problem - it would be nice to at least get a response to this - Fulham is obviously the last game for this season's points total - and it looks like some Palace supporters who should have got tickets will miss out.

Fulham has a higher points requirement than Arsenal because there are less tickets and more demand so it doesn't follow that if you got one for Arsenal you should have got one for Fulham.