PDA

View Full Version : Red N Blue Bar Southampton

Eaglefoz
07-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Turnstiles

Turnstiles will be open from 1.30pm.
Bar Opening Times

The bars at Selhurst will be opening at the following times for home supporters:

12 noon Crystals.

12.30pm Glaziers, Red and Blue Bar, Stephenson and Wright and Bright lounge.

Post Match Glaziers, Red and Blue bar,Wright and Bright Lounge and Stephenson Lounge will be open to home supporters.

Read more at http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/saints-get-here-early-1404320.aspx#6lTAYvRQHRV6j6DU.99

Above is taken from Palace website following this afternoon mailing.

How do we get through to Red N Blue bar to take advantage of early 12.30 opening if the turnstiles do not open till 1.30 ?

CPFC2010
07-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Turnstiles

Turnstiles will be open from 1.30pm.
Bar Opening Times

The bars at Selhurst will be opening at the following times for home supporters:

12 noon Crystals.

12.30pm Glaziers, Red and Blue Bar, Stephenson and Wright and Bright lounge.

Post Match Glaziers, Red and Blue bar,Wright and Bright Lounge and Stephenson Lounge will be open to home supporters.

Read more at http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/saints-get-here-early-1404320.aspx#6lTAYvRQHRV6j6DU.99

Above is taken from Palace website following this afternoon mailing.

How do we get through to Red N Blue bar to take advantage of early 12.30 opening if the turnstiles do not open till 1.30 ?

There is a turnstile open. I'm not sure which one but someone reading this will.....

disco mixx kidd
07-03-2014, 06:27 PM
There is always a turnstile open in e2 at 1pm on a normal 3pm kick off for the red and blue bar. Guess this will be open half hour earlier to allow people to get in early. There is always a turnstile open for the main stand lounges an hour before the stadium opens in e9 and e12/13.

sl6 Eagle
07-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Can you have access to the RednBlue bar if your ticket is for the Arthur Wait Stand, I normally sit in the Holmesdale upper tier so never had to worry about this before!

CPFC2010
07-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Can you have access to the RednBlue bar if your ticket is for the Arthur Wait Stand, I normally sit in the Holmesdale upper tier so never had to worry about this before!

No you can't but you can use Crystals Bar. Entrance up stairs by box office.

sl6 Eagle
07-03-2014, 11:35 PM
No you can't but you can use Crystals Bar. Entrance up stairs by box office.

Thanks for the reply Steve. I will give the Crystals a go tomorrow. Back in the Upper tier for the rest of the season!! COYP!!

CPFC2010
08-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the reply Steve. I will give the Crystals a go tomorrow. Back in the Upper tier for the rest of the season!! COYP!!

I'll see you there then!

spy
08-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Can you ask that they advertise the closing times of the bars on the website as well as the opening times?

The announcement said that they would be showing the live TV games before and after our match in the bars but didn't bother to say that they would only show 45 mins of the game after ours before chucking us out :(

CPFC2010
08-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Can you ask that they advertise the closing times of the bars on the website as well as the opening times?

The announcement said that they would be showing the live TV games before and after our match in the bars but didn't bother to say that they would only show 45 mins of the game after ours before chucking us out :(

Which bar, how many people in there?

disco mixx kidd
09-03-2014, 08:59 AM
Red and blue kicked us all out at 6
Weren't many left, cronx was still available

CPFC2010
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Weren't many left, cronx was still available

Shame but when numbers of people in there are low it is not economic to keep on bar staff and stewards. If Cronx didnt run out they may order less next time.

I think that Glaziers stayed open later than that.

Mick
09-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Shame but when numbers of people in there are low it is not economic to keep on bar staff and stewards. If Cronx didnt run out they may order less next time.

Last orders was called at Glaziers at about 6.10p.m, but we left shortly afterwards. It seemed nice and relaxed, with no pressure to get rid of people as has happened in the past.

spy
09-03-2014, 10:54 PM

Glaziers closed just on half-time in the Chelsea - Spurs game so about 18:15. To be fair there weren't many people in there (possibly around 50?) but maybe if some of the other bars are still open (Stanley Stephenson or Players Lounge) they could ask people to move through to them rather than just making you down your drinks or leave them?

CPFC2010
09-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Glaziers closed just on half-time in the Chelsea - Spurs game so about 18:15. To be fair there weren't many people in there (possibly around 50?) but maybe if some of the other bars are still open (Stanley Stephenson or Players Lounge) they could ask people to move through to them rather than just making you down your drinks or leave them?

Yes, that would make sense

gold76
10-03-2014, 12:22 PM
It would be good, (unoficially of course!) if there was a prefered place the club wanted fans to drink at the ground after the game.

Say the glaziers for example as its big, after the game all can use it and if more people congregated there, it could stay open a wee bit later

CPFC2010
10-03-2014, 12:33 PM
It would be good, (unoficially of course!) if there was a prefered place the club wanted fans to drink at the ground after the game.

Say the glaziers for example as its big, after the game all can use it and if more people congregated there, it could stay open a wee bit later

Realistically it's Glaziers as fans from all stands can use it and the main stand is the last to be closed after a game

MikeyBaby
10-03-2014, 01:58 PM

That probably saved me, to be honest.

;-)