PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty discount on S/T?

CrawleyEagle
08-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Was discussing this with someone today.

Any chance of season ticket holders who have held one every year under your ownership to be offered a slight discount or even an advantage over others who may just be purchasing because we're in the Premier League.

CPFC2010
08-03-2014, 09:19 PM

Any chance of season ticket holders who have held one every year under your ownership to be offered a slight discount or even an advantage over others who may just be purchasing because we're in the Premier League.

Those who had one in the Championship last year get 500 extra loyalty points. That's pretty good I think.

mart63
08-03-2014, 09:51 PM

Agree with this,why not go further and give you your own private bar and toilet facilities,even a free pie and a pint as well.

CrawleyEagle
08-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Agree with this,why not go further and give you your own private bar and toilet facilities,even a free pie and a pint as well.

Clown.

Yeah Steve agree loyalty points are good, but to be honest I don't see the full advantage as I only usually do 4-5 away games a season. Was only a suggestion, as although you will disagree, I think prices are quite high.

CPFC2010
09-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Clown.

Yeah Steve agree loyalty points are good, but to be honest I don't see the full advantage as I only usually do 4-5 away games a season. Was only a suggestion, as although you will disagree, I think prices are quite high.

Having made a detailed study of the prices charged by our competitors I really cant agree that prices are quite high. Adult prices start at 420, under 18 at 190 and under 10 free.

Compare that with other clubs or the price of going to 19 gigs or shows and we look very reasonable.

mart63
09-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Clown.

Hardly being a clown, as a ST holder you get the usual benefits and loyalty points.
CPFC are trying to be competitive with ST prices while trying to keep current ST holders happy and increase the fan base, yet you feel because you have had a ST for a few seasons they should pay more.