PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea (h) tickets

CPFC2010
10-03-2014, 02:37 PM
There are not many left now and seeing that the relevant B games sold out (Southampton) or are nearly sold (Villa) we are now going to put the last remaining tickets on sale untied to any other game from tomorrow.

Existing CPFC members (and season ticket holders) can buy on an untied basis from tomorrow but most of these remaining tickets are "restricted view".

Dobbo
15-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi Steve.
Found this online......

http://www.ticket4football.com/premiership-football-tickets/8749/8778/crystal-palace-vs-chelsea-selhurst-park-29-march-2014-tickets.aspx#.UyQI-GdFCM8

We must have a few dodgy ST holders & members.
Anything the club can do about it ?

CPFC2010
15-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Hi Steve.
Found this online......

http://www.ticket4football.com/premiership-football-tickets/8749/8778/crystal-palace-vs-chelsea-selhurst-park-29-march-2014-tickets.aspx#.UyQI-GdFCM8

We must have a few dodgy ST holders & members.
Anything the club can do about it ?

Wow, cheapest seat 130 + 30 in fees.

It does look like the seats they are offering are in the away end so they come from Chelsea fans not Palace fans.

Any Palace fan re-selling their ticket should know that if it's used by an away fan that person is liable to be ejected and the person who bought the ticket (whose name will be printed on it) is liable to be black-listed by the CP box office.

Dobbo
15-03-2014, 09:23 AM

It does look like the seats they are offering are in the away end so they come from Chelsea fans not Palace fans.

Don't think so....also available in U, V & X.

evvo111
15-03-2014, 10:35 AM
To stop home area tickets being sold on that site could a rule be introduced that, any tickets that are resold at a higher than face value price, will get the member/season ticket holder banned (there could already be a rule?). Also state that the club will randomly buy a ticket from the site, the club wouldn't necessarily have to do it every match but the threat that it would may stop people profiteering with the threat of being banned.

herts_palace
15-03-2014, 10:58 AM

Not all of them unfortunately. some are in V block. I hope they know they will have to be silent throughout the match. :)

CPFC2010
15-03-2014, 11:38 AM
To stop home area tickets being sold on that site could a rule be introduced that, any tickets that are resold at a higher than face value price, will get the member/season ticket holder banned (there could already be a rule?). Also state that the club will randomly buy a ticket from the site, the club wouldn't necessarily have to do it every match but the threat that it would may stop people profiteering with the threat of being banned.

We might try that. Anyone selling a ticket to a tout or away fan takes a big risk as their name is on the ticket and traceable.

Billy Rhino
15-03-2014, 12:23 PM
What is obviously happening here the touts are becoming members so that they can buy tickets. I don't think any true Palace fans are involved.

spy
15-03-2014, 12:33 PM

It's illegal for them to sell the tickets anyway so you could probably get the website closed down although it may be difficult as it appears to be based in Spain. It's a shame they don't list the seat numbers otherwise the club could just cancel them.

Billy Rhino
24-03-2014, 10:32 PM
There are not many left now and seeing that the relevant B games sold out (Southampton) or are nearly sold (Villa) we are now going to put the last remaining tickets on sale untied to any other game from tomorrow.

Existing CPFC members (and season ticket holders) can buy on an untied basis from tomorrow but most of these remaining tickets are "restricted view".

I've just noticed the restricted view seats in the AW are 38. Is the 2 off due to them being restricted or are you knocking the 2 off for members + season ticket holders? (which as you know I think is a good idea!:p)

CPFC2010
24-03-2014, 10:43 PM
I've just noticed the restricted view seats in the AW are 38. Is the 2 off due to them being restricted or are you knocking the 2 off for members + season ticket holders? (which as you know I think is a good idea!:p)

All restricted view seats are 2 off

Lemming
25-03-2014, 10:35 AM
We might try that. Anyone selling a ticket to a tout or away fan takes a big risk as their name is on the ticket and traceable.

Same seats available for both the Villa and Liverpool games and they've given the seat numbers. Should be easy to trace.

Arthur Wait Block Y Row 16 Seat 212
Arthur Wait Block Y Row 17 Seat 213

CPFC2010
25-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Same seats available for both the Villa and Liverpool games and they've given the seat numbers. Should be easy to trace.

Where are these available for sale? I will check who has bought them.

Lemming
25-03-2014, 01:08 PM

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it gives you all the Palace matches.

James4861
25-03-2014, 02:39 PM
The same site has Fulham v Palace and are also advertising Palace v Liverpool again block V and block Y in the AW

Jay1969
25-03-2014, 07:41 PM
That is bloody shocking.

Scoot
27-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Any chance of swapping my whitehorse seat for another somewhere on sat? Damn looong shot I know

CPFC2010
27-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Any chance of swapping my whitehorse seat for another somewhere on sat? Damn looong shot I know

Only restricted view AW

peterr259
28-03-2014, 10:00 AM

And have you seen the prices they're quoting for the Liverpool game!!:eek:

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 10:19 AM

It was easy to trace. Trouble is that these belong to season ticket holders and I can't believe that any season ticket holder would sell his card to a tout.

So, they're probably just made-up seat numbers.

herts_palace
28-03-2014, 10:50 AM
It was easy to trace. Trouble is that these belong to season ticket holders and I can't believe that any season ticket holder would sell his card to a tout.

Is it not possible that a tout has bought 2 season tickets? Sell 6 face value(to away fans), 6 at a slight profit then rake it in for the big 6.

Barcelona B Fan
28-03-2014, 01:41 PM
5 main stand seats together being advertised
at 45 each over on Holmesdale.net
I wish the club would buy these back to prevent Chelsea fans getting their hands on them!
Lets hope the seller uses discretion when he sells !!

I hate mobile keypads!!

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Is it not possible that a tout has bought 2 season tickets? Sell 6 face value(to away fans), 6 at a slight profit then rake it in for the big 6.

Possible but if a tout flogs a seat with a season ticket how does he get it back from the punter after the game?

I think that we've done really well this season of having 99% home fans in home areas - thanks to our strict ticketing policy.

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 02:32 PM
5 main stand seats together being advertised
at 45 each over on Holmesdale.net
I wish the club would buy these back to prevent Chelse dns getting their hands on them!
Lets hope the seller uses discretion when he sells !!

Well he's not making a profit on them so I hope he makes sure that they are for Palace fans or he could be in trouble.

Lemming
28-03-2014, 04:21 PM

Thanks for looking into it and reporting back inspector.

It did seem strange that they were the only tickets for sale with specific seat numbers. Hey ho.

Barbara4003
28-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Possible but if a tout flogs a seat with a season ticket how does he get it back from the punter after the game?

I think that we've done really well this season of having 99% home fans in home areas - thanks to our strict ticketing policy.

I'm sure the 2 seats behind me are being sold on by someone other than a real Palace fan.

The seats are rarely used for a not so glamorous game, but always used for the 'big' games. For example, at the Man Utd game, there were two Malaysian Man U 'supporters' who had only flown in 2 days before the game.

I'm going to see who is in those seats on Saturday against Chelsea.

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm sure the 2 seats behind me are being sold on by someone other than a real Palace fan.

The seats are rarely used for a not so glamorous game, but always used for the 'big' games. For example, at the Man Utd game, there were two Malaysian Man U 'supporters' who had only flown in 2 days before the game.

I'm going to see who is in those seats on Saturday against Chelsea.

The person who bought them for Man Utd has been told he cant have any more tickets.

Pistol Knight
28-03-2014, 08:19 PM

I know a Chelsea suppoter who sells his ticket, its all done by word of mouth and the big red post box.

Tickets being sold outside of the Box Office (advertised elsewhere) should have a block put on them at the turnstile, dont let em in amd ban the ST holder IMO

Barbara4003
28-03-2014, 09:01 PM
The person who bought them for Man Utd has been told he cant have any more tickets.

:lux: :lux:

CPFC2010
28-03-2014, 10:20 PM
I know a Chelsea suppoter who sells his ticket, its all done by word of mouth and the big red post box.

Tickets being sold outside of the Box Office (advertised elsewhere) should have a block put on them at the turnstile, dont let em in amd ban the ST holder IMO

Anyone buying tickets for away fans in home areas risks me giving their address to you Barry. That should put a stop to it. ;-)