PDA

View Full Version : Palace Player censorship?

peterg
14-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Steve, I looked at the Palace Player highlights for the Southampton match in the hope of seeing the three controversial incidents. These were the two offside calls that TP said were wrong and the yellow-card foul on Bolasie that could have been a red. I was surprised that none were shown. Is that because they were considered too sensitive, in the same way that controversial incidents aren't shown again on the stadium screen? Or did someone just make an editorial judgment to exclude them? I appreciate that this is clearly not down to you, but I wondered if you could direct my question to whoever is responsible. Thanks.

CPFC2010
14-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Steve, I looked at the Palace Player highlights for the Southampton match in the hope of seeing the three controversial incidents. These were the two offside calls that TP said were wrong and the yellow-card foul on Bolasie that could have been a red. I was surprised that none were shown. Is that because they were considered too sensitive, in the same way that controversial incidents aren't shown again on the stadium screen? Or did someone just make an editorial judgment to exclude them? I appreciate that this is clearly not down to you, but I wondered if you could direct my question to whoever is responsible. Thanks.

Already a thread on this - lower down this page