PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Points

psychopaul
15-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Gents,
I missed out on some key away games this season as I was unaware that the point system meant I had an additional 500 points from last season, I only became aware when my work manager mentioned it as his son-in-law wanted Gooner tickets & didn't have enough points as he wasn't a full season ticket holder last season) and it was only because I read the West Ham ticket thread on this that I realised that because I had renewed for next season I had enough points to book a ticket before the 2nd wave as another 500 point had recently been added. I know that when I log on the points show (a recent development at that), however would it be possible for each person registered to get a weekly email giving their loyalty points? I get enough other Palace related emails so an update on my points would be good. I know the loyalty point system is new owing to our promotion but it seems to be confusing some of us...

CPFC2010
15-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Gents,
I missed out on some key away games this season as I was unaware that the point system meant I had an additional 500 points from last season, I only became aware when my work manager mentioned it as his son-in-law wanted Gooner tickets & didn't have enough points as he wasn't a full season ticket holder last season) and it was only because I read the West Ham ticket thread on this that I realised that because I had renewed for next season I had enough points to book a ticket before the 2nd wave as another 500 point had recently been added. I know that when I log on the points show (a recent development at that), however would it be possible for each person registered to get a weekly email giving their loyalty points? I get enough other Palace related emails so an update on my points would be good. I know the loyalty point system is new owing to our promotion but it seems to be confusing some of us...

Sorry if the system was not clear to you. It has been discussed at great length on the BBS and when it was introduced I seem to remember the club sending out an email explaining it. Likewise when it was first used - for Spurs away.

It is all explained on the official club site here :- http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/loyaltyscheme/

As you say, you can now check your points on the ticketing section of the site and can also check them with box office staff.

Unfortunately it would not be possible to email everyone their points total. We dont have a clever enough computer system to do that.

I think it's a fairly sensible system that gives priority for future games to those who have attended the most previous games. Anyone who has bought a season ticket for last season, this season and next and has been to the play off final and 4 away games in the last 2 years is already on 1600 points.

IanH
15-03-2014, 08:47 AM
As you say, you can now check your points on the ticketing section of the site and can also check them with box office staff.

Unfortunately it would not be possible to email everyone their points total. We dont have a clever enough computer system to do that.

Is there a way to get the points to show online for all the Friends & Family? It kind of works by default in that, where someone doesn't have the required points, you only get a "0" option for tickets rather than the "0" or "1" option for someone who is eligible. Would be good to know all their totals as well though, in case of errors etc..

CPFC2010
15-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Is there a way to get the points to show online for all the Friends & Family? It kind of works by default in that, where someone doesn't have the required points, you only get a "0" option for tickets rather than the "0" or "1" option for someone who is eligible. Would be good to know all their totals as well though, in case of errors etc..

No, only your own points.

newish eagle
15-03-2014, 09:36 AM
I spoke to Paul M in the box office and he corrected and confirmed mine and my lads points within a day of sending an email, top service!

eaglejez
15-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Gents,

if you go onto the Official Website on online section you can get your full booking history and work out how many points you think you have. Making a note of all the ref nos including the ones that you want to allocate to friends that were at the match with you (ie if you booked them all for that match in your name) will make things quicker for the BO. Then email them and they will sort it out. In summary it may take a bit of time to sort out but no one should miss out / lose points they are due.

herts_palace
15-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Is there a way to get the points to show online for all the Friends & Family?
If you know their client number and postcode you can check yourself - Shouldn't be too difficult unless you have a family like the Waltons. I'm assuming you know their surname!

Pint
30-03-2014, 06:08 PM
How long do points carry forward for?
Someone on the Hol said only current and previous are valid, so from August only 2013/14 and 2014/15 would be active - is that the case, or will 2012/13 still count?

CPFC2010
30-03-2014, 08:52 PM
How long do points carry forward for?
Someone on the Hol said only current and previous are valid, so from August only 2013/14 and 2014/15 would be active - is that the case, or will 2012/13 still count?

No decision has been made yet about next season