PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett's wish to walk

SexualChocolate
18-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Guys,

Can you as a club do something to help here? She's (by way of her uncle) part of the Palace family. It would be a fantastic thing if you could help give this child such a priceless gift. Please have a read of this thread: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251150

CPFC2010
31-03-2014, 10:25 PM
An update on this :-

I've made a small donation myself.

I've asked for the BBS thread to be circulated round the training ground and our club secretary, Christine, is going to organise a collection from the players and training ground staff.

Sandra West at the club is arranging for a ball to be signed for Scarlett by all the players

We will make Scarlett a special mascot for the day at the Villa game if her parents would like that and she is up to it.

Our programme editor Luke is going to write a piece about Scarlett with a photo to go in the Villa programme

Sharon arranged for Scarlett to come down to the meet the players last week, she had a photo taken and we have promised some signed items to auction.

Jaserob
31-03-2014, 11:04 PM
An update on this :-

I've made a small donation myself.

I've asked for the BBS thread to be circulated round the training ground and our club secretary, Christine, is going to organise a collection from the players and training ground staff.

Sandra West at the club is arranging for a ball to be signed for Scarlett by all the players

We will make Scarlett a special mascot for the day at the Villa game if her parents would like that and she is up to it.

Our programme editor Luke is going to write a piece about Scarlett with a photo to go in the Villa programme

Sharon arranged for Scarlett to come down to the meet the players last week, she had a photo taken and we have promised some signed items to auction.

This is why I love this club so much

Trilby
31-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Brilliant stuff Steve.

We are also auctioning a limited edition signed Julian Speroni poster with all proceeds going to Scarlett's Wish To Walk.

Bidding ends at 5pm Tuesday April 1st!

Current top bid is 600!

Details on how to bid here -> http://fiveyearplanfanzine.co.uk/news/4799-win-a-limited-edition-signed-julian-speroni-poster.html

JONBOY_78
01-04-2014, 04:55 AM
Hi Steve
Scarlett's dad here, wow this is fantastic news, can't thank you enough.
I spoke with Karen Alford yesterday and she told me the news of this and I informed her that I was out of the country the weekend of the villa game so she suggested we do it for the man city game, hope this hasn't messed up your plans , but this would fit in with us as well.
Thank you for all of your help Steve in organising this and for all the palace fans for your support.
Many thanks
John hewitt

CPFC2010
01-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi Steve
Scarlett's dad here, wow this is fantastic news, can't thank you enough.
I spoke with Karen Alford yesterday and she told me the news of this and I informed her that I was out of the country the weekend of the villa game so she suggested we do it for the man city game, hope this hasn't messed up your plans , but this would fit in with us as well.
Thank you for all of your help Steve in organising this and for all the palace fans for your support.
Many thanks
John hewitt

Hi John,

That's no problem at all to do it at the Man City game instead.

Scarlett's story has certainly touched the hearts of many Palace fans and I hope that the club can help to increase awareness.

Steve

SexualChocolate
01-04-2014, 09:00 PM
It's days like this that make you proud to support Palace.

jaspercpfc
27-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Hope Scarlett and her family, have a special day today............be great to see her lead the teams out :p:p