PDA

View Full Version : 14/15 Kit Release

girvinator
03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Hey,

I was just wondering when we'd be likely to see a a kit release? Have the new kits been designed by Macron yet? Are they looking good haha?

Just thinking because the previous year the kits were announced late May, Will it be the same time again?

CPFC2010
03-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Hey,

I was just wondering when we'd be likely to see a a kit release? Have the new kits been designed by Macron yet? Are they looking good haha?

Just thinking because the previous year the kits were announced late May, Will it be the same time again?

Yes, the new kits are being made. I think that you'll like them.

You'll have to ask Mike on availability details.

jarrad
03-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Yes, the new kits are being made. I think that you'll like them.

You'll have to ask Mike on availability details.

Looking forward to this. Can you tell us if we're back in stripes?

CPFC2010
03-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Looking forward to this. Can you tell us if we're back in stripes?

I think that you'll find that the kits are classic Palace.

Dannyzz
03-04-2014, 09:37 PM
When is the visual release Steve?

Norwich_Eagle
04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
I thought the idea was that the kits would be revealed on Awards Night and that stock was due to be coming in Early July, according to Mike:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=11605550&postcount=11

CPFC_Merch
04-04-2014, 09:54 AM
The kits and training/travel wear are in production with Macron at the moment, we're awaiting samples and then looking to release imagery in May and launch in July, we're seeing Macron soon to confirm and review the schedule.

andy burton
04-04-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm guessing release may be at Awards night last last year?

CPFC2010
04-04-2014, 11:51 AM
The kits and training/travel wear are in production with Macron at the moment, we're awaiting samples and then looking to release imagery in May and launch in July, we're seeing Macron soon to confirm and review the schedule.

Thanks Mike.

girvinator
04-04-2014, 10:19 PM

Will the home and away kits be readily available from the start next season?

Also is there going to be a 3rd kit and if so is that going to be released later like this season or with the home and away?

Thanks

orp pisshead1
04-04-2014, 10:57 PM

Why so late in summer? , to maximise exposure and therefore sales they should be available in May imo. Has always bugged me that leisure wear is made available so late.