PDA

View Full Version : Beamback IV

gold76
05-04-2014, 12:28 PM
couple of questions really.

Not tempting fate, but I'm sure that there would be quite a few that won't be able to get a ticket to Fulham.. If there was a demand, would the club consider a beamback for the last game, if a certain number of tickets were sold?

Although, now were in the top flight, are these things allowed I wonder..

I know we've had some good times before, although I don't know whether it was finicially benefitial to the club.

No worries if not, there's always the beer festival the following week :)

CPFC2010
05-04-2014, 04:38 PM
couple of questions really.

Not tempting fate, but I'm sure that there would be quite a few that won't be able to get a ticket to Fulham.. If there was a demand, would the club consider a beamback for the last game, if a certain number of tickets were sold?

Although, now were in the top flight, are these things allowed I wonder..

I know we've had some good times before, although I don't know whether it was finicially benefitial to the club.

No worries if not, there's always the beer festival the following week :)

Yes there will be a beamback if people want one.

alan cola
06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
any chance of a west ham beamback if it is a sell out ?

CPFC2010
06-04-2014, 09:09 PM
any chance of a west ham beamback if it is a sell out ?

It has now just about sold out for Palace fans but it took a while. I dont think there would be enough demand as we need nearly 1000 in to cover the costs.

Scroatey
22-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Any update on a Fulham beamback now the away match tickets are sold out? Much obliged :p

CPFC2010
22-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Any update on a Fulham beamback now the away match tickets are sold out? Much obliged :p

Sorry, no update. I'd say it's unlikely - certainly if the game is shown on tv.

Pistol Knight
22-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Even if its on TV would it not be worth opening the Red & Blue bar for Palave fane, there money to be made on beer & food

CPFC2010
22-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Even if its on TV would it not be worth opening the Red & Blue bar for Palave fane, there money to be made on beer & food

Maybe, we will wait and see.

Cube72
22-04-2014, 03:58 PM
I didn't qualify for a ticket for the Fulham match and would love to watch it at Selhurst via beamback, with other Palace fans, rather than at home on tv. Would be great if this were to be possible :) I promise to buy lots of beers and pies....

James
22-04-2014, 06:51 PM
There is now a poll in GPD (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=252084) to gauge interest for this.