PDA

View Full Version : Proud all over?

Jaserob
05-04-2014, 10:50 PM
We certainly are!!! How do you feel? Did you get to meet Mr. Tan?

CPFC2010
05-04-2014, 11:23 PM
We certainly are!!! How do you feel? Did you get to meet Mr. Tan?

Very happy! A great performance, brilliant support and a huge win.

But....we arent safe yet and need to keep our feet on the ground and get a few more points yet.

Yes, met Mr Tan, the only Cardiff fan in a red shirt today.

King William
06-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Very happy! A great performance, brilliant support and a huge win.

But....we arent safe yet and need to keep our feet on the ground and get a few more points yet.

Yes, met Mr Tan, the only Cardiff fan in a red shirt today.

Not at all! Throughout the day noticed plenty of kids in the red top- and more often than not the dad/male with them was in the blue top or wearing a blue scarf. Weird

CPFC2010
06-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Not at all! Throughout the day noticed plenty of kids in the red top- and more often than not the dad/male with them was in the blue top or wearing a blue scarf. Weird

It looked like a wall of blue from the directors box. I'd say that 95% of their fans still want to be blue. The protest was the only time their fans had anything to cheer about.

Penstone Eagle
06-04-2014, 06:30 AM
Saw only a handful of red shirts amd those were on young children, we stood next to what appeared to be a family area to our left, I have never heard so much foul mouthed abuse or seen so many gestures from young children like that ever before. I should add that from that same area we had people appaluding our support.

On the motorway leaving Cardiff we even had a child of about 5 give us the the finger.

But the whole rebranding of Cardiff regarding the colour is quite sickening.

spt1978
06-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Are you allowed to say if it was true that Me Moody was refused entry to the Directors box.

CPFC2010
06-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Are you allowed to say if it was true that Me Moody was refused entry to the Directors box.

Iain knew that (just like any sacked ex empoyee) it would be a little difficult to be sitting near his ex-boss so he chose to sit with the Palace fans in the away end.

garronrav
06-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Iain knew that (just like any sacked ex empoyee) it would be a little difficult to be sitting near his ex-boss so he chose to sit with the Palace fans in the away end.

And I bet he had a great time :lux:

Heath eagle
06-04-2014, 08:00 AM

Was Iain bouncing up and down in time with the songs :D

Bounty_Killa
06-04-2014, 08:56 AM

Sitting with the fans whilst you beat your ex-employer 0-3 wow!
Surely couldn't have been any sweeter for him :p

CPFC2010
06-04-2014, 09:43 AM
I think that we can assume that he had a good time.

garronrav
06-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Probably be dressed in black and leading the chorus with the HF against Villa now

deanchilds
06-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Cardiff train ticket 40. Cardiff Match ticket 30. Food for the day 25.

Seeing Chelsea fans at Paddington and askingt the score vs Stoke, to then start singing "John Terry, John Terry scoring goals for Palace" Priceless!

Great day out yesterday, from start to finish!

hdeagle
06-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Cardiff were certainly feeling blue after Palace's win all but relegated them.

CPFC2010
06-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Probably be dressed in black and leading the chorus with the HF against Villa now

He has told me that he was near the HF but he kept his shirt on.

adman50
07-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Had an awesome weekend up there...not feeling so awesome now though!

Must say they were gracious and humble in defeat and wished us well for the season. Even got invited back to their local rugby club for a beer!

I do feel for them, must be terrible having someone like that in charge.

"Vincent Tan is a...."