PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts of appealing against Sunderland's punishment?

Kingvagabond
06-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Steve,

Just wondered if there has been any discussion between the owners of appealling against Sunderland only receiving a fine for playing Ji Dong-Won? Personally, to me it seems like they made an honest mistake and shouldn't be stripped of the one point they got whilst he was playing but I was interested in your view regarding it and also whether you think we could end up with a West Ham/ Sheffield United courtcase at the end of the season if Sunderland stay up by one point?

CPFC2010
06-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Steve,

Just wondered if there has been any discussion between the owners of appealling against Sunderland only receiving a fine for playing Ji Dong-Won? Personally, to me it seems like they made an honest mistake and shouldn't be stripped of the one point they got whilst he was playing but I was interested in your view regarding it and also whether you think we could end up with a West Ham/ Sheffield United courtcase at the end of the season if Sunderland stay up by one point?

Steve Parish and Phil Alexander were at a PL meeting on Friday where it was discussed but, as you say, i think that the conclusion was that it was an honest mistake and he's their player anyway.

tasty_snacks
10-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Steve Parish and Phil Alexander were at a PL meeting on Friday where it was discussed but, as you say, i think that the conclusion was that it was an honest mistake and he's their player anyway.

In keeping with our fair minded ethos, good stuff. :p