PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Tony Pulis

M Padovano
10-04-2014, 06:30 AM
Steve,

Are there any concerns about potential approaches for TP this summer; or even that he may leave of his own accord?

His stock is incredibly high and this wont be lost on a lot of clubs or himself.

I appreciate that financial prudence is a '2010 mantra and that's supported wholeheartedly by the majority of fans.

But in the case of keeping TP, would you go above and beyond?

I suspect there isn't a man on the planet who could have achieved any more than what he has with our squad; a remarkable manager.

CPFC2010
10-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Steve,

Are there any concerns about potential approaches for TP this summer; or even that he may leave of his own accord?

His stock is incredibly high and this wont be lost on a lot of clubs or himself.

I appreciate that financial prudence is a '2010 mantra and that's supported wholeheartedly by the majority of fans.

But in the case of keeping TP, would you go above and beyond?

I suspect there isn't a man on the planet who could have achieved any more than what he has with our squad; a remarkable manager.

Tony has done an outstanding job. Nobody could have done better. I can't say more than that. A top manager.

MasterYoda
10-04-2014, 02:33 PM
To get to where we have and then lose the man who could near as is humanly possible guarantee us a sustained period in the top flight would be devastating. But let's worry about that once we finish the job.

I'll be happier when TP starts using "we" in his press conferences.

GodstoneEagle
10-04-2014, 04:38 PM
To get to where we have and then lose the man who could near as is humanly possible guarantee us a sustained period in the top flight would be devastating. But let's worry about that once we finish the job.

I'll be happier when TP starts using "we" in his press conferences.

Dougie did that and walked out on us for Bolton. Don't set too much stall by tiny things.

majaro
10-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Anyone reckon M Padovano is TP's agent? ;-)

DW CPFC
10-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Tony has done an outstanding job. Nobody could have done better. I can't say more than that. A top manager.

Steve if we stay up can you assure us we will do out upmost to keep tony?

M Padovano
10-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Anyone reckon M Padovano is TP's agent? ;-)

Mate I wish!! Though as a Palace fan I'd be advising my client to sign a 5 year contract worth a mighty 27k per annum and with occasional use of the club Astra.

Steve, thanks for the response, I suppose we shall have to wait and see then...

CPFC2010
10-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Steve if we stay up can you assure us we will do out upmost to keep tony?

Of course. Tony is contracted to remain our manager.

Expat Eagle
12-04-2014, 06:05 PM
TP is contracted to summer 2015 unless I'm mistaken. CPFC2010 have done such a fine job developing our club this far, and the manager has now achieved the incredible, would it not now be appropriate to offer Tony Pulis an improved, longer contract and hope that he's willing to see this project through for a few more years? The man is on the way to becoming a legend here already. :p