PDA

View Full Version : Membership scheme

joecpfc1
11-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi steve,
My cousin, who is a huge palace fan, wants to become a member at palace next season. Will only members and season ticket holders be able to buy tickets next season? And if so when will the memberships go on sale so I can purchase one for my cousin for her birthday?

Thanks

CPFC2010
11-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Hi steve,
My cousin, who is a huge palace fan, wants to become a member at palace next season. Will only members and season ticket holders be able to buy tickets next season? And if so when will the memberships go on sale so I can purchase one for my cousin for her birthday?

Thanks

Yes, only members and season ticket holders will be able to buy tickets next season. I'm not sure exactly when we will start selling memberships but probably June or July.

NathanCPFCD
11-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Will we still be doing Selhurst 6 and 12s?

CPFC2010
11-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Will we still be doing Selhurst 6 and 12s?

Probably 6, not 12 and maybe half seasons.

kolinkins
11-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Probably 6, not 12 and maybe half seasons.

Will you have a greater variety of Selhurst 6 available? Have thought a few times this season that as well as the standard 2A and 4B one, people could choose to buy a 6A, or 4A and 2B ones (for the increased price, of course).

CPFC2010
11-04-2014, 05:31 PM
It depends which league we are in and how many season tickets have been sold

JimmyAG
22-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Hi Steve,

Don't like to open a new thread - so this is the first halfway relevant one I could find :-)

As an expat, I bought standard membership in the hope of making it to one or two games this season.
But this year's Christmas/NY home game schedule didn't work out in my favour, plus other games I could have gone to
were "A-cat" where I couldn't have used up the "B" games.

I'll still take out membership again this year, even if I can't really use it.

I fully understand the reason behind the "A+B" game rule, but it in my case it has been prohibitive.

I wonder if there is some way to give a bit more flexibility [for travel arrangements] to overseas members next season ?
If Selhurst-6 is free from the A/B rule, then this might be the best option for me to schedule some flights.

Thanks for the great season so far - really missed being at Selhurst this year.

James

CPFC2010
23-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi Steve,

Don't like to open a new thread - so this is the first halfway relevant one I could find :-)

As an expat, I bought standard membership in the hope of making it to one or two games this season.
But this year's Christmas/NY home game schedule didn't work out in my favour, plus other games I could have gone to
were "A-cat" where I couldn't have used up the "B" games.

I'll still take out membership again this year, even if I can't really use it.

I fully understand the reason behind the "A+B" game rule, but it in my case it has been prohibitive.

I wonder if there is some way to give a bit more flexibility [for travel arrangements] to overseas members next season ?
If Selhurst-6 is free from the A/B rule, then this might be the best option for me to schedule some flights.

Thanks for the great season so far - really missed being at Selhurst this year.

James

A/B will probably apply again next season but the box office staff have a certain amount of flexibility so that if an expat member is, for example, only in the UK on a certain weekend they can let them off. This might involve proving it ;-).

JRLJamielin
23-04-2014, 08:32 PM
If we have memberships this year, will we need to re-purchase/renew for next season?

mart63
23-04-2014, 09:09 PM
I like the Selhurst 6, bought one and managed some extra games as well.
Be good if seats could be booked on line,any chance of that happening?

CPFC2010
24-04-2014, 11:44 AM
If we have memberships this year, will we need to re-purchase/renew for next season?

YES

CPFC2010
24-04-2014, 11:45 AM
I like the Selhurst 6, bought one and managed some extra games as well.
Be good if seats could be booked on line,any chance of that happening?

At the moment SEE can't do this on the web site, I agree that it would be easier if this could happen.

herts_palace
04-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Steve assuming that we continue with the approach that as many Palace fans get into Selhurst as possible. Do you think it might be worth calling a halt to selling memberships after a certain point in the season (unless purchased with a Selhurst 6 or a half season ticket) to prevent opportunistic fans from one of the big clubs buying them to get home seats for one of our games?

Anyway I guess we can only sell as many memberships as there are available seats and it doesn't like like there will be too many of them?

CPFC2010
04-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Steve assuming that we continue with the approach that as many Palace fans get into Selhurst as possible. Do you think it might be worth calling a halt to selling memberships after a certain point in the season (unless purchased with a Selhurst 6 or a half season ticket) to prevent opportunistic fans from one of the big clubs buying them to get home seats for one of our games?

Anyway I guess we can only sell as many memberships as there are available seats and it doesn't like like there will be too many of them?

If there are big games in the last few fixtures I agree thst we should cease membership sales before tickets for those go on sale.

Beanie
06-05-2014, 08:20 AM
A/B will probably apply again next season but the box office staff have a certain amount of flexibility so that if an expat member is, for example, only in the UK on a certain weekend they can let them off. This might involve proving it ;-).
Would it help to have an identifiable overseas membership? would at least go part way to proving the limited time in the UK.

CPFC2010
06-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Would it help to have an identifiable overseas membership? would at least go part way to proving the limited time in the UK.

Yes we will look at ex pat membership.

ice_man30
06-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Are we gonna look at stopping the sale of memberships way before the season half way point, this will stop away fans pre planning in order to get in home end. Also i heard something along the lines of "only with sales history". I think its too late for that, as the ones who did it this year now have sales history.

CPFC2010
07-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Are we gonna look at stopping the sale of memberships way before the season half way point, this will stop away fans pre planning in order to get in home end. Also i heard something along the lines of "only with sales history". I think its too late for that, as the ones who did it this year now have sales history.

Let's see how the fixtures pan out. It's not an issue for most games.