PDA

View Full Version : Buy back scheme question.

Kuqi32
12-04-2014, 05:18 PM
I'm not too sure about what the rules/t&cs are with it, but...

My friend tried selling back his ST for the Chelsea game, but it didn't sell.

Jump to today, he couldn't go, but never actively seeked to sell his ST today as somebody was going in his place.

We get to the turnstiles. I go through but my friend cannot get in due to it being blocked as somebody had purchased the seat.

I can't get out of the ground to discuss it with my friend or I wouldn't be allowed back in and he's travelled 2 hours for nothing.

This was all done without notification that the ticket had been sold (where there was last week, he got confirmation of it not selling)

As I stated, I have no idea of the rules/T&Cs but surely somebody could have notified him and stopped somebody wasting money, time and excitement?

Thanks.

CPFC2010
12-04-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm not too sure about what the rules/t&cs are with it, but...

My friend tried selling back his ST for the Chelsea game, but it didn't sell.

Jump to today, he couldn't go, but never actively seeked to sell his ST today as somebody was going in his place.

We get to the turnstiles. I go through but my friend cannot get in due to it being blocked as somebody had purchased the seat.

I can't get out of the ground to discuss it with my friend or I wouldn't be allowed back in and he's travelled 2 hours for nothing.

This was all done without notification that the ticket had been sold (where there was last week, he got confirmation of it not selling)

As I stated, I have no idea of the rules/T&Cs but surely somebody could have notified him and stopped somebody wasting money, time and excitement?

Thanks.

This certainly sounds like a misunderstanding. Your friend needs to get in touch with the box office and ask for Mandy. She will see how this mistake could have happened.