PDA

View Full Version : so which one of you guys has sold his soul

bourne man
12-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Lets be honest since you guys have taken over its just gone from strength to strength, so whats the catch, which one is going to pay the price in the long run:D

CPFC2010
12-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Lets be honest since you guys have taken over its just gone from strength to strength, so whats the catch, which one is going to play the price in the long run:D

It's all gone quite well so far, hasn't it? Not very "typical Palace" at all.

As far as I am aware none of the 4 of us has made a contract with the devil. Maybe it's good management or just good luck, but if that's what it is then all of us Palace fans deserve it, dont we?

Still not counting any chickens!

alanlee11
12-04-2014, 08:22 PM
no chickens counted, but this will be a memorable era for Palace either way, the club is now full of colour and life, respected on and off the pitch. Well done and keep it up Steve.

disco mixx kidd
13-04-2014, 08:25 AM
For Palace to be relegated, two of the following four things have to happen:

Sunderland have to win 4 of their last 6 games (Man City A, Chelsea A, Cardiff H, Man Utd A, West Brom H, Swansea H)
Cardiff have to win 3 of their last 4 games (Stoke H, Sunderland A, Newcastle A, Chelsea H)
Fulham have to get 8 points from their last 4 games (Spurs A, Hull H, Stoke A, Palace H)
Norwich have to get at least 5 points, possibly 6 points, from their last 4 games (Liverpool H, Man Utd A, Chelsea A, Arsenal H)

And West Brom, Swansea and Villa have to avoid a horrible run. And Palace have to lose all 5 of their remaining games, otherwise the above teams have to do even better than stated.

Jay1969
13-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Steve, you must think we are safe now ?

CPFC2010
13-04-2014, 11:04 AM
For Palace to be relegated, two of the following four things have to happen:

Sunderland have to win 4 of their last 6 games (Man City A, Chelsea A, Cardiff H, Man Utd A, West Brom H, Swansea H)
Cardiff have to win 3 of their last 4 games (Stoke H, Sunderland A, Newcastle A, Chelsea H)
Fulham have to get 8 points from their last 4 games (Spurs A, Hull H, Stoke A, Palace H)
Norwich have to get at least 5 points, possibly 6 points, from their last 4 games (Liverpool H, Man Utd A, Chelsea A, Arsenal H)

And West Brom, Swansea and Villa have to avoid a horrible run. And Palace have to lose all 5 of their remaining games, otherwise the above teams have to do even better than stated.

Thanks for the info!

CPFC2010
13-04-2014, 11:06 AM

No, I've been a Palace fan too long to think that.

Quietly confident but we are not safe yet.

Jay1969
13-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Me too Steve, 40 odd years and I think we are. Happy days.

IanH
13-04-2014, 12:30 PM

Remember Oldham - with Palace, if it is mathematically possible, then we are still not safe.

disco mixx kidd
13-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Three wins on the trot with three clean sheets is amazing record in the top flight

Billy Rhino
13-04-2014, 01:50 PM
It's all gone quite well so far, hasn't it? Not very "typical Palace" at all.

As far as I am aware none of the 4 of us has made a contract with the devil. Maybe it's good management or just good luck, but if that's what it is then all of us Palace fans deserve it, dont we?

Still not counting any chickens!
It seems like ever since that Bristol City away game last season that the gods have been shining on Palace. To be fair it's probably a combination of good management and luck but whatever it is these are amazing times to be a Palace fan and you guys deserve a lot of credit for that.:p

Halfwayline
13-04-2014, 03:17 PM
You can get 80/1 at Ladbrokes. Perhaps get a distinct cousin to put 1m on. :)

CPFC2010
13-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Remember Oldham - with Palace, if it is mathematically possible, then we are still not safe.

I certainly do. Hearing that they had won at Southampton after we had just lost at Arsenal was very painful.

RUSSELL
13-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Maybe it's good management or just good luck, but if that's what it is then all of us Palace fans deserve it, dont we?

:love: