PDA

View Full Version : Julian Speroni

AJ's right boot
12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Hi Steve,

I know you won't comment on players contracts and rightly so. But on a completely unrelated matter can you tell me if Jules has been practising his signature recently? An odd question sure, but absolutely nothing to do with contracts. Promise. :p

CPFC2010
12-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Hi Steve,

I know you won't comment on players contracts and rightly so. But on a completely unrelated matter can you tell me if Jules has been practising his signature recently? An odd question sure, but absolutely nothing to do with contracts. Promise. :p

You're right we can't comment on the contractual situation of any player.

Julian was signing autographs from 12.45 in the car park till 6pm in Glaziers today.

He is a wonderful man and a fantastic goalkeeper.

Neillo's Son
13-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Is there any news on whether he has a shot at a WC place? I can't think of a keeper from Argentina in better form at present!

Cleon
13-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Julian was signing autographs from 12.45 in the car park till 6pm in Glaziers today.

If you are suggesting that his twin was playing a game of football between 3-5pm then I suspect the FA will be carefully looking into our paperwork.

CPFC2010
13-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Is there any news on whether he has a shot at a WC place? I can't think of a keeper from Argentina in better form at present!

Apparently their top two keepers are on the bench for their clubs but JS has heard nothing. Hard to know what else he has to do considering he is in top form in the world's best league.

kestoneagle
14-04-2014, 08:36 AM
You're right we can't comment on the contractual situation of any player.

He is a wonderful man and a fantastic goalkeeper.

We had the pleasure of meeting Jules in the Malcolm Allison bar after the game (along with Joel W and Joe L) and he was, as ever, the complete gentleman and had all the time in the world for the fans. He even joined in with me in geussing, via the tv coverage, which way the Wigan penalty taker would go in the Arsenal game. I'm embarrassed to say that we were both wrong! :o

Latvian Eagle
14-04-2014, 02:38 PM
the world's best league.

That, of course is a matter of opinion.

jarrad
14-04-2014, 04:12 PM
We had the pleasure of meeting Jules in the Malcolm Allison bar after the game (along with Joel W and Joe L) and he was, as ever, the complete gentleman and had all the time in the world for the fans. He even joined in with me in geussing, via the tv coverage, which way the Wigan penalty taker would go in the Arsenal game. I'm embarrassed to say that we were both wrong! :o

That explains why he hasn't saved a penalty all season!

EagleMark
14-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Have the club considered putting up a statue of Speroni outside the ground as he is without doubt one of the most popular players this club has had. Without his performances over the years we could have been a league 2 side. If it was possible I am sure donations would fly in

AJ's right boot
14-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Steve, im very pleased Jules has been practising his signature in the form of autographs. Hopefully all that practising will be put to good use in the near future. :angel:

Cleon
17-04-2014, 04:34 AM
For the love of all things good, SIGN HIM UP NOW STEVE!