PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding this financial year and next

CPFC.ORG
15-04-2014, 11:37 PM
We all understand financial prudence has been necessary to allow for the one time distinct possibility of relegation but as we now stand on the brink of safety, would it be possible to answer any or all of the following questions?

At the end of this season, has the club made a profit and if so what would be your best guess as to how much that might be?

It seems that every year the revenue from being in the premier league, keeps increasing, are the financial figures for 2014-15 available yet? If yes what are they and if no, when will they be published?

Now for the $64,000 question - what would be the expected transfer kitty be for the next transfer window, on the basis that we remain in the PL and do you have any plans to increase the capacity of the stadium in 2014/15.

CPFC2010
16-04-2014, 08:49 AM
We all understand financial prudence has been necessary to allow for the one time distinct possibility of relegation but as we now stand on the brink of safety, would it be possible to answer any or all of the following questions?

At the end of this season, has the club made a profit and if so what would be your best guess as to how much that might be?

It seems that every year the revenue from being in the premier league, keeps increasing, are the financial figures for 2014-15 available yet? If yes what are they and if no, when will they be published?

Now for the $64,000 question - what would be the expected transfer kitty be for the next transfer window, on the basis that we remain in the PL and do you have any plans to increase the capacity of the stadium in 2014/15.

I don't think that I should be answering these questions in public. The club will make a profit this year but that will all be spent on the stadium and the team. We might pay back the loans that the 4 of us made to keep the club going in the previous 3 seasons but otherwise it will all be spent on the club.

davematt
16-04-2014, 08:57 AM
We might pay back the loans that the 4 of us made to keep the club going in the previous 3 seasons but otherwise it will all be spent on the club.

And rightly so. I was thinking about this the other day actually. Beers on you at the festival ;)

CPFC.ORG
16-04-2014, 06:52 PM
I appreciate your answer and understand that you would not publically wish to divulge sensitive information, however just before the play offs last year, it was common knowledge through the tabloids that the incentive for promotion was worth a set amount, just wondered if that figure was known. Please that you get your loans paid, richly deserved !!!

parrwithano
17-04-2014, 02:04 PM
And rightly so. I was thinking about this the other day actually. Beers on you at the festival ;)

I would like to echo this comment, twofold :D