PDA

View Full Version : Ticket points system question

SilentAssassin
18-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Can you please explain how I had circa 1800 points before Arsenal away and now can't get a ticket for Fulham because online it says I have 1280?

Its now looking like the Fulham tickets are sold out and I'm to miss out. At 40 I'm not to fussed but the principle of having lost points stands.
I know of at least one other this has happened too and there have been numerous other complaints about the points system with people not having previous points totalled over from the last season.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Can you please explain how I had circa 1800 points before Arsenal away and now can't get a ticket for Fulham because online it says I have 1280?

Its now looking like the Fulham tickets are sold out and I'm to miss out. At 40 I'm not to fussed but the principle of having lost points stands.
I know of at least one other this has happened too and there have been numerous other complaints about the points system with people not having previous points totalled over from the last season.

No, I can't explain that. If you had 1800 points before Arsenal away that would have meant that you had a 12/13 and 13/14 season ticket (500 points each) and had been to 40 away games which would not have been possible by my calculations.

I know this is said with hindsight, but you should have checked that your points total was correct before the box office closed for Easter.