PDA

View Full Version : U18s v Brighton

JDM SE25
18-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Hi Steve I understand the u18s are playing tomorrow vs Brighton at 11am and it's at home. What ground is it being played out and is it free admission? Many thanks

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi Steve I understand the u18s are playing tomorrow vs Brighton at 11am and it's at home. What ground is it being played out and is it free admission? Many thanks

Send a pm to Woosie, he will have all the details.

JDM SE25
18-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Thanks

Woosie
18-04-2014, 09:01 PM
11am (as far as I am aware, don't think KO has changed) at Copers Cope road Beckenham, Palace's training ground. Free admission to Season Ticket holders only. No-one else is allowed to go. However I guess if you can prove you're a legit Palace fan then you might get in. How one does that mind you I don't know. Closest train stations are New Beckenham or Beckenham Junction. The former is 5 minutes, latter 20 odd.

Some of the guys have already asked me what to expect so be loud and supportive, remember most of them are only 16.

Anything else then as Steve says just PM me.

CPFC2010
18-04-2014, 09:35 PM
11am (as far as I am aware, don't think KO has changed) at Copers Cope road Beckenham, Palace's training ground. Free admission to Season Ticket holders only. No-one else is allowed to go. However I guess if you can prove you're a legit Palace fan then you might get in. How one does that mind you I don't know. Closest train stations are New Beckenham or Beckenham Junction. The former is 5 minutes, latter 20 odd.

Some of the guys have already asked me what to expect so be loud and supportive, remember most of them are only 16.

Anything else then as Steve says just PM me.

Brilliant, thanks Matt.