PDA

View Full Version : Your investment

Am Phibian
19-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Steve, when you put the money in did you kinda think 'well, I won't be seeing that again?'
Unbelievable what has happened. It feels different to 1979 and 1990 somehow. More long-term-ish with no implosion on the horizon.

Feels mighty strange :)

CPFC2010
19-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Steve, when you put the money in did you kinda think 'well, I won't be seeing that again?'
Unbelievable what has happened. It feels different to 1979 and 1990 somehow. More long-term-ish with no implosion on the horizon.

Feels mighty strange :)

Where we are now is probably beyond my wildest dreams. Certainly putting the money in, in June 2010, was a massive gamble and there was a huge risk of losing it.

croydonexile
20-04-2014, 05:34 PM
With the amazing success of this season and the financial stability of the club assured. Will the co owners be able to take back the loans you have been making to keep the club solvent in the last few years and if so is Mrs B already planning an almighty shopping spree ? :sob:

CPFC2010
21-04-2014, 08:36 AM
With the amazing success of this season and the financial stability of the club assured. Will the co owners be able to take back the loans you have been making to keep the club solvent in the last few years and if so is Mrs B already planning an almighty shopping spree ? :sob:

That is something that we will be discussing. (Not Mrs B - she has a "buy now, discuss later" policy) :)