PDA

View Full Version : Tony Pulis

CharlieCPFC
19-04-2014, 07:43 PM
What a season Steve, and what a capture from you boys to get the best signing in years in Pulis.

But one question you might or might not know the answer to this to. Does Tony personally get annoyed by the media when he hears the line "never been relegated on his cv". He's shown he's far more a better manager than that tagline, he's reached some superb landmarks at Stoke they never appear to mention.

Great work this season all round, its finally nice to have a season where we can enjoy the last few games without any nerviness.

CPFC2010
19-04-2014, 09:58 PM
What a season Steve, and what a capture from you boys to get the best signing in years in Pulis.

But one question you might or might not know the answer to this to. Does Tony personally get annoyed by the media when he hears the line "never been relegated on his cv". He's shown he's far more a better manager than that tagline, he's reached some superb landmarks at Stoke they never appear to mention.

Great work this season all round, its finally nice to have a season where we can enjoy the last few games without any nerviness.

I think he's proud of that statistic, and I hope that his achievement this season receives all that praise that it deserves from the media.

AJ's right boot
19-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Do you think it's annoying that the media seem more intent or reporting on the nonsense from Walse than the wonderful achievement of survial? I'm getting piss off with it.

CPFC2010
19-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Do you think it's annoying that the media seem more intent or reporting on the nonsense from Walse than the wonderful achievement of survial? I'm getting piss off with it.

Yes.

Palace Mad
19-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Now we r accused by Mirror of spying on Villa. Im getting annoyed with the mirror because they never write a article praising us. Every article is trying to cause trouble.

Is there anything we can do to stop this?

Tooting_Eagle
19-04-2014, 11:14 PM
I’ve never felt the need to post but can you please give Pulis on a long term contract?

Billy Rhino
20-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Pulis has recently mentioned a few times recently about the potential of the club in terms of catchment area etc. and that he wants to be part of that. Surely now is the best time to release the plans to rebuild the stadium to show him that it's worth staying with us? I know there's a lot of planning involved but it does feel like we're dragging our heels on this and that could easily frustrate TP.

Barbara4003
20-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Pulis has recently mentioned a few times recently about the potential of the club in terms of catchment area etc. and that he wants to be part of that. Surely now is the best time to release the plans to rebuild the stadium to show him that it's worth staying with us? I know there's a lot of planning involved but it does feel like we're dragging our heels on this and that could easily frustrate TP.

Maybe he's already been shown and told about the plans. In fact, I'd be surprised if he hasn't.

What you mean is, you want to see them :D

selhurst_bbsh
20-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Please give him a new contract.

Lombardo 888
20-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Please Steve, the number one priority IMO is to keep Tony. Please pay him, give him, allow him etc whatever he wants. Make him the highest paid player in the Prem if that's what it takes. Apart from the emotional stuff, the numbers make this strategy correct.

Thanks Steve.

Billy Rhino
20-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Maybe he's already been shown and told about the plans. In fact, I'd be surprised if he hasn't.

What you mean is, you want to see them :D

;)

disco mixx kidd
20-04-2014, 01:06 PM
as a layman what did he achieve at stoke out of curiosity?
i guessing
7 years straight in prem
top 10 finish
cup final
europe

thats all very impressive, if he could replicate that at palace!

but when he came up with a five year plan to push on they didn't want him? very short sighted....

would love to see whatever future visions he has come to fruition at palace

didn't he say he was missing a big club from his CV? idont see why we can't become a 'big' club-doesnt everyone say they're jealous of our catchment area?

Eaglefoz
20-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Now we r accused by Mirror of spying on Villa. Im getting annoyed with the mirror because they never write a article praising us. Every article is trying to cause trouble.

Is there anything we can do to stop this?

Yes, don't buy the mirror.

disco mixx kidd
21-04-2014, 05:31 AM
I forgot as well Stoke had a terrible reputation under pulis for being physical, long ball, route one stuff, those delap throwins where they would towel the ball off before hand etc, but they stopped most of that and by the end of his reign had won a lot of admirers, my guess is his plan to take them to the nxt level inc revamping youth set up ( palaces is pretty good already) and maybe changing the way they play, to become more entertaining on the pitch, hopefully this is what he might start to bring in at palace, some of our football has been superb this year, the way we counter attack with such speed, lovin the two wingers and the strength of our centre forwards- that first half at Tottenham away was some of the most confident I've seen from palace, can't wait to see where he takes the team from here

i guessing
7 years straight in prem
top 10 finish
cup final
europe

but when he came up with a five year plan to push on they didn't want him? very short sighted....

didn't he say he was missing a big club from his CV? idont see why we can't become a 'big' club-doesnt everyone say they're jealous of our catchment area?

orp pisshead1
21-04-2014, 02:02 PM
i guessing
7 years straight in prem
top 10 finish
cup final
europe

Our potential is absolutely huge let's hope TP stays and forfill's this potential.