PDA

View Full Version : Financial Benefit of staying up ?

HorleyStu
20-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Steve,

First of all, a huge thank you and well done to ALL concerned, it's been truly one of the best season's I can remember after supporting Palace for over 35 years.

Now my question, what is the actual financial benefit of staying up ?

Is it another 60m ? Is it an additional 750k per position you end up?

Regards Stuart

CPFC2010
20-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Steve,

First of all, a huge thank you and well done to ALL concerned, it's been truly one of the best season's I can remember after supporting Palace for over 35 years.

Regards Stuart

It's actually slightly more that. I wont go into details but it basically makes CPFC financially secure for many years and part pays for future ground development

Mr Bo Jangles
20-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Is there a time frame for the redevelopment? Do we have to stay in the premier league for a certain amount of years before we can build one stand? Can we build over the main stand so as not to lose revenue as they did at anfield Lots of questions but it clear that for a number of games this year we could have sold many more tickets and hospitality packages if we had the infrastructure, 40 to 50k would have gone to the Liverpool match alone. Would be nice to feel we can really become a force at last and realise the potential we have talked about for so many years.

martin.cpfc
20-04-2014, 09:28 AM
This is the best news about staying up.... securing the club's future!

With 600k extra per place in the table, we could do with overtaking Stoke.

CPFC2010
20-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Is there a time frame for the redevelopment? Do we have to stay in the premier league for a certain amount of years before we can build one stand? Can we build over the main stand so as not to lose revenue as they did at anfield Lots of questions but it clear that for a number of games this year we could have sold many more tickets and hospitality packages if we had the infrastructure, 40 to 50k would have gone to the Liverpool match alone. Would be nice to feel we can really become a force at last and realise the potential we have talked about for so many years.

Sorry but SP is really the person to ask on redevelopment plans. He has nothing definite to report as yet.

stumpy feelers
20-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Brilliant! Well done all of you for what you've achieved in such a small amount of time. I still can't believe how far we've come.:lux:

HRP
20-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry but SP is really the person to ask on redevelopment plans. He has nothing definite to report as yet.

Can you get Ian Moody on the case , see if he can find something out ?

JRLJamielin
20-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Can you get Ian Moody on the case , see if he can find something out ?

Moody investigates as '00SE25'

selhursthoover
20-04-2014, 11:00 AM
It's actually slightly more that. I wont go into details but it basically makes CPFC financially secure for many years and part pays for future ground development

:lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux:

Nth Kent Eagle
20-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Shame we can't find a way of squeezing a few more seats in for next season.

Davy64
20-04-2014, 02:19 PM

That said I take it the board won't contemplate selling the club for the foreseeable future at least? I hope so anyway. What a a journey it's been for you and your colleagues and everyone connected with the club and long may it continue. It's just such an unprecedented and exciting time to be a Palace fan. Without wishing to be accused of being a sycophant and a bore, thanks again CPFC 2010 for all the hard work and dedication to the cause and proof that true fans can succeed in running a club effectively.

Eagle's Away
20-04-2014, 03:41 PM
That said I take it the board won't contemplate selling the club for the foreseeable future at least? I hope so anyway. What a a journey it's been for you and your colleagues and everyone connected with the club and long may it continue. It's just such an unprecedented and exciting time to be a Palace fan. Without wishing to be accused of being a sycophant and a bore, thanks again CPFC 2010 for all the hard work and dedication to the cause and proof that true fans can succeed in running a club effectively.

Yep, as another ordinary fan I am pleased for all 4 of you. When you initially invested you were basically expecting to lose about 1m each per season but knowing it might be 2m. That is serious commitment so pleased for all of you that you now will not be losing that every year for a good while yet (and hopefully never again).

Billy Rhino
20-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Steve,

Regards Stuart

http://anfieldindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Payments-by-Position.png

Glazier 57
20-04-2014, 05:55 PM
I think that the total column in your table has not been updated.
I make second row total 97,187,791 and all subsequent totals greater than stated.
My figures are attached.

Billy Rhino
20-04-2014, 08:42 PM
I think that the total column in your table has not been updated.
I make second row total 97,187,791 and all subsequent totals greater than stated.
My figures are attached.

You are right, it looks like the MOTD amounts aren't included in the total.

theCoach
21-04-2014, 07:33 AM
does this mean the hot dogs will be better next year ?

tasty_snacks
21-04-2014, 08:47 AM
does this mean the hot dogs will be better next year ?

It means instead of hot dogs there'll be pulled pork ciabattas and organic falafels.

JannerEagle
21-04-2014, 09:52 AM
It means instead of hot dogs there'll be pulled pork ciabattas and organic falafels.

Mmm, tasty_snacks then!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-04-2014, 12:51 PM

:D:p

Halfwayline
21-04-2014, 02:40 PM
76m for coming 11th.

Lombardo's hair
22-04-2014, 03:59 PM
76m for coming 11th.

Wheres your ambition.... 9th please and 80 mill

Otleyeagle
23-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Madness....Wasn't our turnover 12m to 15m in the Championship?

Andy Newton
03-05-2014, 07:52 PM
so after todays results worst we can finish is 13th now..unbelivable.

Davy64
14-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to know what made up 'Facility Fees' and they vary enormously between clubs e.g. West Ham and us?

http://imgur.com/tLk6bCP

CPFC2010
15-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to know what made up 'Facility Fees' and they vary enormously between clubs e.g. West Ham and us?

http://imgur.com/tLk6bCP

Every club is guaranteed a fee for live games on tv. Once you go past 10 live games you get an extra fee for every appearance.

As you can see, 8 teams, including us, managed only the minimum fee because we appeared live on tv 10 times or less.

The big clubs like Man Utd and Liverpool probably had more live tv games than non live tv games. In fact I think that I read somewhere that Liverpool only had a total of 6 games kicking off at 3pm Saturday all season.