PDA

View Full Version : Signing out of contract players

HRP
20-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Hi, whilst you can't comment directly but if we were to sign Chamakh on a long term deal would you announce this as soon as this is done our would you have to wait until the transfer window is open again to announce it,

CPFC2010
20-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorry to appear unhelpful but we cannot make any comment of any kind on player contracts. It's best that I say nothing at all.

HRP
20-04-2014, 10:25 AM
No problem , thanks anyway

croydonexile
20-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Just read tomorrow's mirror. They seem to know everything going on at Selhurst these days. I hope you keep your bins locked away Steve ? Sammi Mokbel was last seen heading in the Wandsworth direction with a mask and pair of marrigolds....:o

disco mixx kidd
20-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Pulis said only yesterday chamakh was our best player so you can be sure he will try and sign him, guess it depends on who else wants him

Same with ince, he's spoken well of him, he won't do a holloway and ditch half the squad who got him where he is today

CPFC2010
20-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Just read tomorrow's mirror. They seem to know everything going on at Selhurst these days. I hope you keep your bins locked away Steve ? Sammi Mokbel was last seen heading in the Wandsworth direction with a mask and pair of marrigolds....:o

:)

spy
20-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi, whilst you can't comment directly but if we were to sign Chamakh on a long term deal would you announce this as soon as this is done our would you have to wait until the transfer window is open again to announce it,

Chamakh is currently our player so it would just be giving him a new contract in the same way we did with Jedinak (and others) earlier in the season so would have nothing to do with the transfer window. If we were to sign another English club's player (e.g. Ince) then I don't think you can agree a contract until their contract actually expires whereas if they play in another country you can do it when they are in the last 6 months of their contract (which is why Ince could have agreed a deal with Monaco in January or why Vidic has been able to announce he is joining Inter)

changepersona
21-04-2014, 10:03 AM
I know you can't comment on contracts, but PLEASE PLEASE sign up Speroni with a new deal! The thought of having someone else between the sticks is horrible! :(