PDA

View Full Version : Close-season trip/tour?

pdeagle84
22-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Will the squad be going abroad in the pre-season/close season this year? I know Jedi will be at the World Cup but are there any plans to go away as a team? I guess the lads deserve a break after a long hard season.

May I suggest Dubai? Quite a decent palace following here and the guys would be greeted by at least 6 of us at the airport! lol - I have a couple of spare rooms at my place if any of the lads need putting up...

In all seriousness though - any plans for them to go away as a team?

CPFC2010
22-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Will the squad be going abroad in the pre-season/close season this year? I know Jedi will be at the World Cup but are there any plans to go away as a team? I guess the lads deserve a break after a long hard season.

May I suggest Dubai? Quite a decent palace following here and the guys would be greeted by at least 6 of us at the airport! lol - I have a couple of spare rooms at my place if any of the lads need putting up...

Not that I have heard of. And of course Mile and Adlene should be going to the world cup.

MasterYoda
22-04-2014, 12:12 PM

Couple of spare rooms eh? I'll be over as soon as I can find some decent flights. No more than a month or so I promise.

Henfield Eagle
22-04-2014, 12:15 PM
:pCan do that on the Way to SE ASIA

JRLJamielin
22-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Not that I have heard of. And of course Mile and Adlene should be going to the world cup.

Hopefully Speroni too!

CPFC2010
22-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Hopefully Speroni too!

He certainly ought to be.

adrian_
22-04-2014, 03:20 PM
May I suggest a tour of North America, Starting and finishing in Toronto.

EastbourneEagle
22-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Joel Ward should be on the plane as well !! Perhaps we'll have to tour Brazil

By Toutatis
22-04-2014, 10:05 PM
May I suggest a tour of North America, Starting and finishing in Toronto.

A game in New York would work well too!:lux:

little al
23-04-2014, 05:58 AM
Scotland please.

NorthCurveEagle
23-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Yeah, come to Scotland, play against Sevco and I'll come and sit in the away end