PDA

View Full Version : kids/adults

cheekychippie
24-04-2014, 02:46 PM
sorry steve to be a pain .my mates son is unable to go on sunday ,can you clarify that my dad can use his tkt....
just like to say you fellas are doing a 1st class job ,
and a big thankyou from every palace fan
cheers

CPFC2010
24-04-2014, 03:19 PM
sorry steve to be a pain .my mates son is unable to go on sunday ,can you clarify that my dad can use his tkt....
just like to say you fellas are doing a 1st class job ,
and a big thankyou from every palace fan
cheers

Sorry but we only allow adults to use a kid's season ticket for a night game in school term time. So, for the Man City game you'd have to take the junior ticket to the box office and pay for an upgrade to adult.

kolinkins
24-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Steve, can such a change only be done on the day of the game or can we arrange it beforehand? What happens to tickets already issued by email?

CPFC2010
24-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Steve, can such a change only be done on the day of the game or can we arrange it beforehand? What happens to tickets already issued by email?

You can go to the box office at any time and upgrade a ticket by paying the difference.

cheekychippie
24-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Sorry but we only allow adults to use a kid's season ticket for a night game in school term time. So, for the Man City game you'd have to take the junior ticket to the box office and pay for an upgrade to adult.

cheers steve ,I knew about the night games ,just wanted to make sure
no problem will upgrade...
thankyou for your quick response