PDA

View Full Version : Mascot vs West Ham

AJ05
25-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Steve,

Just Wanted to say a massive Thanks to the Players, Tony and all the staff at the club for making my son's day on Saturday so special as the mascot at Upton Park :lux:

He was looked after by Cham in the Dressing Room, and seeing him walk out with Mile was amazing.

Memories like this last a lifetime :p

CPFC2010
25-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Hi Steve,

Just Wanted to say a massive Thanks to the Players, Tony and all the staff at the club for making my son's day on Saturday so special as the mascot at Upton Park :lux:

He was looked after by Cham in the Dressing Room, and seeing him walk out with Mile was amazing.

Memories like this last a lifetime :p

That's great to hear. My ten year old did it at Chelsea this season and Tony and the players looked after him brilliantly too.

Look out for our special mascot Scarlett at the Man City game.

deanchilds
27-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Was lovely seeing Yannick walking out with Scarlett at start of the game!

Not sure if the recent crystals girls charity car wash was for her but if they wanted to do another one for Scarlett id be happy to get involved for a good cause!

Princess
28-04-2014, 04:19 PM
The picture of Yannick carrying Scarlett made me cry, such a special thing to do. Such a Palace thing to do!

CPFC2010
28-04-2014, 09:04 PM
The picture of Yannick carrying Scarlett made me cry, such a special thing to do. Such a Palace thing to do!

Me too. What a star.

Both of them.