PDA

View Full Version : Half Time Tea in the Players' Lounge

TommyBlack
01-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Hi Steve,
You may have already been alerted to this, but at half time in the Players' Lounge the queue for tea/food takes forever to get to the front of, for the people at the back often more than 15 minutes, and stops people bothering. If something could be done to make this more efficient I'm sure it could be beneficial for the hoards of us trying to buy tea at half time, maybe splitting tea and food slightly for half time or somehow speeding up/increasing the capacity of the tea production facilities.
Other than that all the changes in the players' lounge have made the match day experience very noticeably more pleasant.
Thanks for reading.

CPFC2010
02-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Hi Steve,
You may have already been alerted to this, but at half time in the Players' Lounge the queue for tea/food takes forever to get to the front of, for the people at the back often more than 15 minutes, and stops people bothering. If something could be done to make this more efficient I'm sure it could be beneficial for the hoards of us trying to buy tea at half time, maybe splitting tea and food slightly for half time or somehow speeding up/increasing the capacity of the tea production facilities.
Other than that all the changes in the players' lounge have made the match day experience very noticeably more pleasant.
Thanks for reading.

Presumably you mean the Wright and Bright Bar and the small counter at Holmesdale end of it? If that's it I will pass on your message to the catering manager.

FMH57
02-05-2014, 07:33 AM
Similar problem in the Malcolm Allison Lounge. Although having a good process of ready made tea and coffee in pots for quick service at H/T, unfortunately this is prepared and put out roughly 45 minutes before kick- off, meaning by half-time(almost 2 hours later) the tea and coffee are indistinguishable! The food counter also has one person on it meaning that they have to make hot drinks, serve food, and take the money. The result being at half-time very few people can take that option meaning less revenue for the club. Could the catering manager look at this also?

CPFC2010
02-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Yes I've asked him to look at these issues

Pidster
02-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Steve,

I have noticed that there is an increasing amount of riff-raff finding their way into the Stephenson's Lounge. Can this ghastly issue be addressed as a matter of some urgency.

Many thanks.

P

Odds Against
02-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Could the counter in the R&B be relocated for next season, perhaps to the other end of the bar? The queues for it block / congest the entrance and exit to both the seats, the main R&B entrance and also the toilets.

mrgins
02-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Could we also have pukka pies and tea delivered to expats at half time. Kind of like an inter flora thing?