PDA

View Full Version : List of seats sold to scoucers

McpfcS
06-05-2014, 08:04 AM
So frustrating to see Palace fans buy tickets for away fans. I know of many Palace fans who wanted to be there but couldnt get a ticket. Happy for all ST holders who bought for LFC fans to be banned. At the risk of being called a snitch - I'll begin:

Block J - members stand. Row 11, seats 22 and 23. Both tickets bought for Liverpool fans by a Palace ST holder who also sits in block J.

ebyeeckeagle
06-05-2014, 10:57 AM
So frustrating to see Palace fans buy tickets for away fans. I know of many Palace fans who wanted to be there but couldnt get a ticket. Happy for all ST holders who bought for LFC fans to be banned. At the risk of being called a snitch - I'll begin:

Block J - members stand. Row 11, seats 22 and 23. Both tickets bought for Liverpool fans by a Palace ST holder who also sits in block J.

No one likes a tout.

But this is an exception.

CPFC2010
06-05-2014, 10:58 AM

I take it you mean Block J of the main stand - which is the family block. You can't actually buy tickets in this block because it's sold out to season ticket holders.

Although we'd all prefer that they didn't do it.......I can just about accept someone bringing their uncle/cousin/neighbour/boss who is a Liverpool supporter if their kids can't make the game on a school night, as long as they sit on their hands and behave themselves. Were these people respectful of the Palace fans around them?

If anyone has seat numbers in home areas where Liverpool fans were being badly behaved we will definitely be taking action on any Palace fans who might have sold on their tickets.

We all need to take a bit of a deep breath on this issue because we all know that there will be loads of Palace in the home areas at Fulham. However anyone who sits in the wrong area really needs to behave.

alanlee11
06-05-2014, 11:05 AM
this info is corroborated with another person in the same block as me:

Arthur
Block X
row 18
seats 186 and 187

both didn't hold back celebrating, having a go at the Palace fans telling them to have more respect, very unpleasant and only thrown out after the third goal after loads of us were telling the stewards to do it!

McpfcS
06-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I take it you mean Block J of the main stand - which is the family block. You can't actually buy tickets in this block because it's sold out to season ticket holders.

Although we'd all prefer that they didn't do it.......I can just about accept someone bringing their uncle/cousin/neighbour/boss who is a Liverpool supporter if their kids can't make the game on a school night, as long as they sit on their hands and behave themselves. Were these people respectful of the Palace fans around them?

If anyone has seat numbers in home areas where Liverpool fans were being badly behaved we will definitely be taking action on any Palace fans who might have sold on their tickets.

Yes family stand. All fair points Steve - I'll take a breath.

Interestingly these seats are used by different people almost every game. Usually those sitting there appear unconnected to others in the block but on this ocassion they were certainly with a Palace ST holder.

They behaved reasonably well. Fair to say that their evening was made a little uncomfortable by Palace supporters aggrieved at their presence.

foxinthebox
06-05-2014, 11:10 AM
liverpool sitting in the palace area is going to happen via selling tickets on

stewards letting them in on the sneak without tickets shouldnt.

CPFC2010
06-05-2014, 11:11 AM
liverpool sitting in the palace area is going to happen via selling tickets on

stewards letting them in on the sneak without tickets shouldnt.

Has anyone got any evidence of people without tickets being let in?

orp pisshead1
06-05-2014, 11:38 AM

We all need to take a bit of a deep breath on this issue because we all know that there will be loads of Palace in the home areas at Fulham. However anyone who sits in the wrong area really needs to behave.

Perfect answer Steve as I'd be hypocrite slagging off respectful away fans as I've stood/sat in home ares during away fan bans or stadia re development . But those who take liberties need to be dealt with including those who helped them.

Halfwayline
06-05-2014, 11:38 AM
I believe you should be allowed to bring any family member or close friend to a game if they support the away team as long as they do not celebrate a goal. I would like them to invite me to their ground for a game. Selling to total strangers is very wrong. I was surrounded by Liverpool fans in the Directors Area who were not part of the official LFC party. A bit of double standards if the club choose to sell tickets there?

CPFC2010
06-05-2014, 11:55 AM
I believe you should be allowed to bring any family member or close friend to a game if they support the away team as long as they do not celebrate a goal. I would like them to invite me to their ground for a game. Selling to total strangers is very wrong. I was surrounded by Liverpool fans in the Directors Area who were not part of the official LFC party. A bit of double standards if the club choose to sell tickets there?

They will have been guests/clients of Palace sponsors. Corporate hospitality is not classified as a home/away area but of course a good standard of behaviour is necessary.

Crouchey21
06-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Palace fans always have something to moan about.

We had 2 Scousers in front of us.. when they scored they squeezed each other a little and had a little kiss.

When we scored we gave them a little nudge and a 'Get in', then when the 3rd went in - they were no where 2 be seen... made me enjoy the moment a little more.

IanH
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Palace fans always have something to moan about.

We had 2 Scousers in front of us.. when they scored they squeezed each other a little and had a little kiss.

When we scored we gave them a little nudge and a 'Get in', then when the 3rd went in - they were no where 2 be seen... made me enjoy the moment a little more.

Liverpool/Brighton supporters by the sounds of it Brighton :eek:

Benzhiyi
06-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Two things:

Imagine how you'd feel having sold your ticket on and in the process missed witnessing one of the greatest comebacks in Selhurst history live?

And...

Imagine how you'd feel if you were a Liverpool fan who paid hundreds of pounds for the privilege of seeing your team capitulate inside ten minutes, all while surrounded by gleeful, raucous home fans?

Lemmings on both sides of that equation. I'd say the end result was punishment enough for both the sellers and the buyers.

We love you karma, we do...

Halfwayline
06-05-2014, 01:33 PM
They will have been guests/clients of Palace sponsors. Corporate hospitality is not classified as a home/away area but of course a good standard of behaviour is necessary.

I agree but as you no doubt witnessed their behaviour was very poor. Absolutely no respect for those around them. Perhaps sponsors should be reminded that jumping around in front of the stand and swearing is unacceptable and they are guests and ambassadors of the company they represent. Although you can not penalise the companies who gave away the tickets the sponsors would surley give their tickets to better behaved clients.

I have sat in the home end at Ipswich, Aldershot, Spurs, Arsenal and QPR. Never had a problem keeping quiet even when we have scored.

As for Kenny Dalglish jumping around after their thrd goal I hope you will have the chance to do the same at Anfield next season.

CPFC2010
06-05-2014, 01:46 PM
It would be totally hypocritical of me to criticise any away club director for jumping up and down when their team score at Selhurst. I am probably the worst offender in the Premier League (although Martin gets a bit carried away too sometimes)

Kidofwonder
06-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Away fans in the home end can be annoying but it's fair play, if you pay your money and behave it's fine, we're grown ups after all.

I think we can all agree though Liverpool took the piss, their fans,players,officials, ex players who are now pundits acted with such disrespect for our football club that they got what they deserved results wise, as did we.

RCUK
06-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Steve... Were a bunch of liverscum near me who the stewards threw out.

Block W row 32 seats 153 + 152. Also the row behind I think it was 152 and 151 - tho guessing stewards would know better as they threw them out and walked directly to them after the third goal.

They all celebrated the goals with vigour and were even yelling at the scum to get forward for more goals!

Was so tempted to start a 'cheerio' chant but thought I best just shut it and get them out sooner rather than later.

hughsey
06-05-2014, 08:49 PM
2 season tickets being offered by touts for 350 each outside the AW at 7.30.
Speaking to a couple of Irish guys from Dublin at halftime time and they paid 125 for two season tickets.
About 5 scousers got huckled out at half time by stewards. Heard them complaining that they'd paid 75 for their tickets and weren't causing any bother.

Steward asked a Liverpool fan to take off his Liverpool shirt before he let him into the AW right in front of me!

Steve, do you have any idea how many seat numbers were taken from those ejected and if so will they be banned? Seems to me that people got papped out and the stewards didn't even bother to take any details.
Also on the flip side I hope the two clowns who invaded the park after one of our goals get banning orders.

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Several people whose season cards or tickets ended up in the hands of troublesome away fans will be receiving letters from the club and a black mark on their booking history.

Anyone who runs on the pitch during a game will be banned.

Bankerhater1
08-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Steve ... I was told by one of the stewards who works the main stand block D aisle that stewards had told a couple of Liverpool supporters to take LFC shirts off within sight of the pitch in the main stand ... because it was causing adverse comment from home fans .... Whilst I understand your comments re people behaving, etc, and hypocrisy .... I really think we should be able to trace idiots like that back and take action ... particularly if those seats were "given up" by a season ticket holder. The ticket exchange is there for a reason, after all ....

And, on the subject of "corporates" I too noticed overmuch noise from the Directors box when one of their goals went in, and I sit in block D.

On a lighter note, we'll see you at Fulham .... are you taking your own boat to add to the Red & Blue Navy ..? If not, pubs in Putney will be Red & Blue ....!!!!