PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket sales to "new supporters" or Touts

Uswortheagle
06-05-2014, 04:41 PM
May I raise a question which is a possible reason for "away supporters"in Home areas,am I right in saying that we must be picking up new supporters if someone purchases a season ticket and is a Ticket Tout they could sell the seat to a supporter of an away side.
I saw prices of 150 mentioned for yesterday's match so if the Tout sells a seat for say the games against Man Utd/Liverpool/Man City/Chelsea etc they could easily make some profit on the initial payment.
If a Tout does purchase a season ticket can they print off a Paper ticket for the individual match that they supposedly cannot attend so that the Plastic card is not passed over to the person attending or does the Card always have to be used.
I would be interested in your comments

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 09:22 AM
May I raise a question which is a possible reason for "away supporters"in Home areas,am I right in saying that we must be picking up new supporters if someone purchases a season ticket and is a Ticket Tout they could sell the seat to a supporter of an away side.
I saw prices of 150 mentioned for yesterday's match so if the Tout sells a seat for say the games against Man Utd/Liverpool/Man City/Chelsea etc they could easily make some profit on the initial payment.
If a Tout does purchase a season ticket can they print off a Paper ticket for the individual match that they supposedly cannot attend so that the Plastic card is not passed over to the person attending or does the Card always have to be used.
I would be interested in your comments

No they would have to use the actual card which would make the whole thing impractical.