PDA

View Full Version : Photo Updates....

eaglebren
07-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Steve, As Palace fans we can now relax, and enjoy our Summer. However, there will be thousands of us trying to glean any Palace news we can.
Is there any chance somebody at the Club could take a few photographs of things as they change, and then publish them on here, or on the CPFC website ? For instance the progression of the pitch work, you mentioned the floodlights...branding on the new cladding of the Main Stand etc....
I am sure us fans would enjoy seeing the changes.
Although I am sure Steve P. has already thought of this, as he did it with the new seating last Summer, and the progression of the Main Stand cladding. Just an idea.

CPFC2010
07-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Steve, As Palace fans we can now relax, and enjoy our Summer. However, there will be thousands of us trying to glean any Palace news we can.
Is there any chance somebody at the Club could take a few photographs of things as they change, and then publish them on here, or on the CPFC website ? For instance the progression of the pitch work, you mentioned the floodlights...branding on the new cladding of the Main Stand etc....
Although I am sure Steve P. has already thought of this, as he did it with the new seating last Summer, and the progression of the Main Stand cladding. Just an idea.

I've forwarded this request to Terry and I'm sure that he'll be updating the official site with news, photos and info during the summer.

croydonexile
07-05-2014, 05:08 PM

Time lapse of this would be awesome

speagle
07-05-2014, 09:53 PM
A time lapse of the pitch rebuild work would be interesting. Bit like http://youtu.be/iKtVS6Jfy6M