PDA

View Full Version : Additive Singing Section

Dedders
07-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Steve, I realise that this is more Steve Parrish's department and that this may have been answered before, but i wondered if you had the answer...

Is there scope to put more seats in between the arthur and the holmesdale? Either through moving the TV shed somewhere else and building something substantial or just by adding some seats in front of the shed....

Given the amount of noise that that area of the ground creates, the impact of more seats there for people that want to be near the fanatics would be awesome. It could even be a prescribed "singing" section...

Cheers

CPFC2010
07-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Steve, I realise that this is more Steve Parrish's department and that this may have been answered before, but i wondered if you had the answer...

Is there scope to put more seats in between the arthur and the holmesdale? Either through moving the TV shed somewhere else and building something substantial or just by adding some seats in front of the shed....

Given the amount of noise that that area of the ground creates, the impact of more seats there for people that want to be near the fanatics would be awesome. It could even be a prescribed "singing" section...

Cheers

We will look at this but of course there is no roof there.

PHIL BARBER
07-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Steve,

You can construct a temporary roof, I can help you with quite a few temporary seating options that are quick and could be done in time for the new season.

CPFC2010
07-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Steve,

You can construct a temporary roof, I can help you with quite a few temporary seating options that are quick and could be done in time for the new season.

Sounds like you should contact SP about this.

POSL
07-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Would be great to put seats there, would massively impact the atmosphere as its right by block b. You could even trial a safe standing block there as I know Bristol City have done this.

Pub Idol
07-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Sounds like you should contact SP about this.

Great idea.

Phil please make this happen if you can,

Reg_Maudling
07-05-2014, 07:30 PM
I would love to see safe standing incorporated into the rebuild of the stadium with safe standing areas at all the four corners (often have corner areas for standing in the Bundesliga) -

that would give noise from all around the ground onto the pitch not just from two main areas like now - don't give the away fans one of the corners, perhaps let the HF have one of them and the AM another and another perhaps for under 18s to let them stand for cheaper prices and sing together and get them committed for life - could even get some friendly rivalry going between the four standing areas