PDA

View Full Version : This seasons away shirt

quinn85
07-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Steve I'm trying to find somewhere I can buy this seasons away shirt,
My one went "missing" 2 weeks ago from a dressing room while I was playing a match, don't suppose there's one lying around the shop? (not available online) (I live in Ireland and shops don't stock our shirts here)
Thanks
T

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Steve I'm trying to find somewhere I can buy this seasons away shirt,
My one went "missing" 2 weeks ago from a dressing room while I was playing a match, don't suppose there's one lying around the shop? (not available online) (I live in Ireland and shops don't stock our shirts here)
Thanks
T

The shop is completely sold out so your only chance is to buy a second hand one from somebody.

Biggineagle
08-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Damn, do you appreciate how popular they are / were Steve?? Surely the club itself have some knocking about ???. Pretty please :)

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 08:51 AM
Damn, do you appreciate how popular they are / were Steve?? Surely the club itself have some knocking about ???. Pretty please :)

Yes we always knew that the Evil Sash would be popular but we werent running the club shop this season and despite Monkoid telling Just Sports that they hadn't ordered enough they didn't want to take the risk and get more. Oh well, I suppose it's a collector's item now.

andy burton
08-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Yes we always knew that the Evil Sash would be popular but we werent running the club shop this season and despite Monkoid telling Just Sports that they hadn't ordered enough they didn't want to take the risk and get more. Oh well, I suppose it's a collector's item now.

Quite amazing that people leave it until the end of the season - when were they launched? Late August early September?

danpalace07
08-05-2014, 09:14 AM
No wonder we binned them...

Norwich_Eagle
08-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Do the club or the Just Sport own the rights to the designs? Would it be possible to run them as a "Classic" Kit along with others to drive sales or would that cause all kinds of legal issues?

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Do the club or the Just Sport own the rights to the designs? Would it be possible to run them as a "Classic" Kit along with others to drive sales or would that cause all kinds of legal issues?

Maybe Mike can get it back as a "retro" kit at some time in the future.

HRP
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi Steve
Last year when the club shop run out of stock the club sold off some reserves kit , could the club do this again this year ?

Maybe have a stall selling it at the beer festival

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi Steve
Last year when the club shop run out of stock the club sold off some reserves kit , could the club do this again this year ?

Maybe have a stall selling it at the beer festival

I'll ask if that's possible.

nellis
08-05-2014, 12:13 PM
I wanted one in Sept, but was told no more would be made.

Was in the club shop three or four weeks ago, impulse bought a home shirt as 1/2 price, and then realised the evil sash was on sale for full price. So swapped them.

New LP
08-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Quite amazing that people leave it until the end of the season - when were they launched? Late August early September?

The problem is that they were released late and hardly any were released at all, I think only 2 batches with the second batch being the inferior printed on version. They then released the yellow kit instead. What should of been one of the best selling kits ever was never allowed to be.

MasterYoda
08-05-2014, 12:25 PM
A strange kit - one of the most anticipated kits we've ever had, limited numbers, rumoured quality issues and out of stock too soon. Poor record in it and we could barely use it anyway.

But it's still loved and will probably never return.

webgard
08-05-2014, 12:26 PM

They sold out pretty quickly at the start of the season- at least more popular sizes were sold out very fast.

Then there was a rather big gap until the second batch came in and then there were lots of talks about the drop in quality.

I got one for my son at the start of the season but couldn't get one for myself as the club shop was out of large size ones.

I think if we bring it back as a third shirt, even if we don't wear it much during the games (we didn't wear it much in away games this season anyhow) it would still be very popular.

Biggineagle
08-05-2014, 02:45 PM
They sold out pretty quickly at the start of the season- at least more popular sizes were sold out very fast.

Then there was a rather big gap until the second batch came in and then there were lots of talks about the drop in quality.

I got one for my son at the start of the season but couldn't get one for myself as the club shop was out of large size ones.

I think if we bring it back as a third shirt, even if we don't wear it much during the games (we didn't wear it much in away games this season anyhow) it would still be very popular. Yep

quinn85
08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Steve if you are selling some off at beer festival can you please keep one for me, I hate that some little scut took mine while I was playing a match

Biggineagle
11-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Maybe Mike can get it back as a "retro" kit at some time in the future.Fingers crossed Steve:p