PDA

View Full Version : Speroni Testimonial

JDawg
07-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Is this going to happen?

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Is this going to happen?

I dont know for sure but I assume that it will be included in his new contract.

Smoz
08-05-2014, 06:36 AM

That sounds promising.

little al
08-05-2014, 06:39 AM

:lux::lux:

Norwich_Eagle
08-05-2014, 07:43 AM
The little girly giggle that just came out of me is in no reflection of my manly external character*

*maybe

CPFC2010
08-05-2014, 03:20 PM
That sounds promising.

Steve Parish did already confirm last week in his interview with Jerry from Palace Radio that Julian will be offered a new contract. I imagine that this will happen once we've got the Fulham game out of the way.

No.16
08-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Steve - as Jules has never been capped would it be a bonkers proposition to consider asking a big Primera División side? Failing that Dundee!?

Kosowski
08-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Jules ending his career here would be a fairytale ending to a remarkable story. Whilst often the sentimental heart may rule the head in such matters, I don't think anyone can claim that Julian's performances have not thoroughly deserved to maintain his place in our goal and be rewarded with a contract that reflects both his quality and his loyalty as a player.

The word legend is overused, but to me Julian represents the very best of CPFC - I'm almost certain there wont be another player to be held in such high esteem at this club by fans in my lifetime.

Dynamo had Yashin, we have Jules. Simple as that really.

andy burton
09-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Jules ending his career here would be a fairytale ending to a remarkable story. Whilst often the sentimental heart may rule the head in such matters, I don't think anyone can claim that Julian's performances have not thoroughly deserved to maintain his place in our goal and be rewarded with a contract that reflects both his quality and his loyalty as a player.

The word legend is overused, but to me Julian represents the very best of CPFC - I'm almost certain there wont be another player to be held in such high esteem at this club by fans in my lifetime.

Dynamo had Yashin, we have Jules. Simple as that really.

Whilst his performances have been top class - i also think its his humility - his acceptance speech tuesday was typical. A true gentle man.

Gathers54
09-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Steve Parish did already confirm last week in his interview with Jerry from Palace Radio that Julian will be offered a new contract. I imagine that this will happen once we've got the Fulham game out of the way.

Thank God for that.

Lets hope he accepts :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

biggereagle
11-05-2014, 07:43 AM
I think julian is a legend he deserves All the accolades he has had and more I have been inspired by his honesty and passion for Palace he is a true reflection and ambassador for football worldwide .
I took my son last season to the Xmas party in the year we went up jules asked my son what he wanted for Xmas I replied" we want you to have the premiership for your Xmas present" I hope we selfishly had a little part to play in our dream happening along with my dad bless his soul the greatest Palace supporter in heaven ERIC the EAGLES luv u dad Luv u palace X