PDA

View Full Version : Stewards around the Liverpool fans

Fareham_Eagle
09-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Just a quick well done really,

My season ticket is right next to the away fans in the Whitehorse and I must say the Stewards did a fantastic job sorting out any potential trouble at the Liverpool game, they really went the extra mile. Some were throwing coins at us at the end and a steward spotted who it was and pelted up the stairs to get to him.

There also was a girl from the away end that got stretchered out the ground towards the end, do you know if she's ok?

Cheers

CPFC2010
09-05-2014, 06:47 PM

My season ticket is right next to the away fans in the Whitehorse and I must say the Stewards did a fantastic job sorting out any potential trouble at the Liverpool game, they really went the extra mile. Some were throwing coins at us at the end and a steward spotted who it was and pelted up the stairs to get to him.

There also was a girl from the away end that got stretchered out the ground towards the end, do you know if she's ok?

Cheers

Good hear that. Sorry I didn't hear about the girl so I presume she was ok.

Pistol Knight
09-05-2014, 06:50 PM

Cheers

From their boards she was ok in the end, had a seizure I believe, but travelled home with the coach

Heb 7:4
09-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Good hear that. Sorry I didn't hear about the girl so I presume she was ok.

Looking at the Liverpool forums she is (had a seizure apparently).

racehorse-80s
09-05-2014, 07:47 PM
The stewards are always great and polite I find , like someone else said the girl is fine luckily .

Barcelona B Fan
10-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Not to make fun out of the poor girl but I had a seizure
when I saw Glen chest it into the path of Dwight Gayle :)

colin88
10-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I had a steward standing in the row behind me in the Holmesdale who had a go at me when I accidentally put my foot in the aisle. I pointed at the rest of the fans who were quite clearly standing in the aisle and asked him why he wasn't telling them to get out of the aisle. His reply? 'I'm watching the game'.

Surely his job is to stand in the aisle and make sure they're clear, he shouldn't have even been facing the pitch. Ridiculous.