PDA

View Full Version : 2014/15 Shirts

doctordubbs
09-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Hi Steve,

I live in the USA and to be able to represent my team, I had to wait until I visited UK to purchase this season's home kit, (I wanted to try it on for size before I bought it).

With the new kit now being manufactured by a global and much larger manufacturer will the kit be sold in places other than the club shop (ie Internationally)? If I go into the local sports store in Washington DC I see Arsenal, Man Utd, Celtic, Inter, Barce etc kits for sale. Is this something that we can expect with the Palace kit, as well as other global branding merchandise since we are now an established Premier League club?

CPFC2010
10-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi Steve,

I live in the USA and to be able to represent my team, I had to wait until I visited UK to purchase this season's home kit, (I wanted to try it on for size before I bought it).

With the new kit now being manufactured by a global and much larger manufacturer will the kit be sold in places other than the club shop (ie Internationally)? If I go into the local sports store in Washington DC I see Arsenal, Man Utd, Celtic, Inter, Barce etc kits for sale. Is this something that we can expect with the Palace kit, as well as other global branding merchandise since we are now an established Premier League club?

Sorry no, we are just about to take over the club shop and create a new web site. We may then look at sales through other retailers but not straight away.

woz1974
16-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Hi Steve, can you tell me when the new home and away tops will go on sale as I'm going to Florida on the 27th of June and it would be nice to take the new home top with me.

CPFC2010
16-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Hi Steve, can you tell me when the new home and away tops will go on sale as I'm going to Florida on the 27th of June and it would be nice to take the new home top with me.

You'll be able to order before them but not take delivery. I don't think they will be in stock till mid July. We need to conclude a deal with a shirt sponsor first. Nearly there I think (and no loan sharks allowed)

palace4me
16-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Nearly there I think (and no loan sharks allowed)

Well done, really so pleased to hear this.

Yeah, we'd all love Virgin or some kewl brand on the shirt, but fully accept the commercial realities here.

Still there is a line somewhere and for me, don't think I could of got the kid a shirt with Newcastle's sponsor on it..

Latvian Eagle
17-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Steve any idea what colour the GK kit is? Or Monkoid for that matter?

CPFC2010
17-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Steve any idea what colour the GK kit is? Or Monkoid for that matter?

Monkoid will know if you message him