PDA

View Full Version : Play-offs !

wigman
11-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Feel free to post your comments and insults on here.
I'll go first,
We were very fortunate to make the top 6, after being very poor all season.
We've been shite against Derby, and I wish them luck in the final.
They attack with pace but defend well, I like their style.
Back to us; we need a massive clear out to get rid of the dead wood and IMO that includes Augustein, Lopez, Calderon, Hoskins, Andrews, JFC, and if Leicester want Ulloa for 6.5 M they can have him.
Am I confident about next season ?
At the moment no.
Time for another beer.:veryangry

Mike Elwiss
11-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Losing one play off semi Final is careless , losing two suggests no bottle when it matters.

wigman
11-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Losing one play off semi Final is careless , losing two suggests no bottle when it matters.

Maybe 3rd time lucky, if we ever get there again. :D :p

The Last Dodo
11-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Unlucky Wiggers.
Well when I say unlucky I don't mean it.
Luck didn't play any part. You got ******* mullered!
:lux:

The Last Dodo
11-05-2014, 07:29 PM

Yeah.
A League One play off semi should be a tad easier for you the season after next.

Penstone Eagle
11-05-2014, 07:30 PM

Not sure it's down to bottle this time, last time maybe, simply not good enough is the reason.

wigman
11-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Not sure it's down to bottle this time, last time maybe, simply not good enough is the reason.

Is the correct answer, we are just too lightweight.

Cleon
11-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Great thread. Here's my tuppence:

Ha ha ha!

(Sorry, not for you wiggy, but for those knobheads at your club who spout shit about being PLR, and how Brighton are naturally one of the top ten clubs in England etc.)

Mike Elwiss
11-05-2014, 07:35 PM

Plays offs are not down to who is good enough, we were certainty not in the best form 12 months ago, but we showed the necessary bottle in the 2nd leg at the Amex & Brighton froze on the night.

Biscuitmen
11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
;)

Penstone Eagle
11-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Plays offs are not down to who is good enough, we were certainty not in the best form 12 months ago, but we showed the necessary bottle in the 2nd leg at the Amex & Brighton froze on the night.

Derby were different class.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Good man for posting on here after that defeat

ExeterEagle
11-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Well played for being the ever present brighton fan here wiggy.

I feel sorry for you as you have to be affiliated with the likes of Londoner and the creme de la creme of buffoons, Working Class Pride. He knows as well as everyone else that your average attendance over the past decade is below 10k and couldn't sell out the withdean, but still considers palace as small fry!

Fair play again and commiserations on your choice of club. You must be tempted to leave your JCL compatriots and come and support a proper club, surely?

wigman
11-05-2014, 07:43 PM

I've come on here to feel the love.:D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-05-2014, 07:43 PM

I feel sorry for you as you have to be affiliated with the likes of Londoner and the creme de la creme of buffoons, Working Class Pride. He knows as well as everyone else that your average attendance over the past decade is below 10k and couldn't sell out the withdean, but still considers palace as small fry!

Fair play again and commiserations on your choice of club. You must be tempted to leave your JCL compatriots and come and support a proper club, surely?

He is great WCP isn't he? Selective memory doesn't even come close :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-05-2014, 07:44 PM
I've come on here to feel the love.:D

Bites tongue!! :p

wigman

Never, I will follow the Mighty Stripes for life.:p

PIE "N" MASH
Brighton LOL:lux::lux:

thereichstuff
11-05-2014, 07:45 PM
If the rumours about andrews and the goalie coach squaring up before the game are true it would suggest all is not well . Anyway now is not the time to gloat as you are one of the few weeds on here who is ok ..... ish .....:p

Pikie Punisher
11-05-2014, 07:47 PM

Yes, wish they were all like you Wiggy :p

wigman
If the rumours about andrews and the goalie coach squaring up before the game are true it would suggest all is not well . Anyway now is not the time to gloat as you are one of the few weeds on here who is ok ..... ish .....:p

I will never be OK to your mob, but I wouldn't have it any other way.:p

ExeterEagle

I like how he cuts and pastes the same quote about Bristol City and how Brighton have a long history of being well supported.

It's almost as if he says it enough times it will become true!

Phil's Barber
11-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Puffs

Penstone Eagle
11-05-2014, 07:50 PM

another classic by him

Respect to Tony Bloom again. We are all pissed off but TB is on the train home after having spent 100 Million. Worth us all taking a moment to think of that. It wont stop me moaning that the best supported side in the division should expect more from its players than we get but again and also wondering what a club who get 28000 for Yeovil in the Championship would get for Arsenal in the premier league, but respects to Tony Bloom.

Paulie Walnuts
11-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Feel free to post your comments and insults on here.
I'll go first,
We were very fortunate to make the top 6, after being very poor all season.
We've been shite against Derby, and I wish them luck in the final.
They attack with pace but defend well, I like their style.
Back to us; we need a massive clear out to get rid of the dead wood and IMO that includes Augustein, Lopez, Calderon, Hoskins, Andrews, JFC, and if Leicester want Ulloa for 6.5 M they can have him.
Am I confident about next season ?
At the moment no.
Time for another beer.:veryangry

It would have been quicker to list the players you want to keep rather than the players you should be getting rid of. 90% of your squad is mediocre at best.

cantspell
11-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Unlucky Wigman at least you scored this time and what is it about the play offs that cause you to implode - Andrews and the kitman not good

wigman
11-05-2014, 07:53 PM
It would have been quicker to list the players you want to keep rather than the players you should be getting rid of. 90% of your squad is mediocre at best.

We did make the top 6, but I understand where you are coming from.

Fur cough
11-05-2014, 07:55 PM
;)

Your first post for a few weeks Biscuit, why's that that then?

Suggest you find a new club to lick the arse's of, pathetic little streak of piss.

jobiinthelastmi
11-05-2014, 07:55 PM
We did make the top 6, but I understand where you are coming from.

You shouldn't have though

That's the most pathetic performance in the play-offs for many a year.

wigman
11-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Your first post for a few weeks Biscuit, why's that that then?

Suggest you find a new club to lick the arse's of, pathetic little streak of piss.

100% this.
He has shown his true colours, and that is that he is an arse wipe.

Fur cough
11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
You shouldn't have though

That's the most pathetic performance in the play-offs for many a year.

Why exactly should we not have made top 6 Jobby?

Was it because someone else got more points, but were somehow deducted them?

Idiot.

thereichstuff
11-05-2014, 08:07 PM
I will never be OK to your mob, but I wouldn't have it any other way.:p

Fair enough , whats your feelings on that cu nt WCP then ?

thereichstuff
11-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Why exactly should we not have made top 6 Jobby?

Was it because someone else got more points, but were somehow deducted them?

Idiot.

Furk , deep breaths .

Jim Cannon
11-05-2014, 08:11 PM

In League 1 where you belong maybe

Fur cough
11-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Furk , deep breaths .

Outplayed in every department, hands up to that.

thereichstuff
11-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Outplayed in every department, hands up to that.

You was mate . Derby look a very good side .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-05-2014, 08:15 PM
another classic by him

Respect to Tony Bloom again. We are all pissed off but TB is on the train home after having spent 100 Million. Worth us all taking a moment to think of that. It wont stop me moaning that the best supported side in the division should expect more from its players than we get but again and also wondering what a club who get 28000 for Yeovil in the Championship would get for Arsenal in the premier league, but respects to Tony Bloom.

He repeats the same line over and over again. Which one of us is it because he can't be for real

NO1FAN
11-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Derby impressed me and they looked very good and well organised. Not sure if they really are that good though or whether Brighton were very poor and made them look that good.

Dorking .Eagle
11-05-2014, 08:23 PM
It's a bit of a shame really as I am sure Br*ghton fans would love all the half and half scarves that seem to be available in the Premier League.

As a positive there are 4 more home games on their season ticket in the Championship (although perhaps with their transport arrangements I'm sure quality would be preferable over quantity)

ExeterEagle
11-05-2014, 08:30 PM
He repeats the same line over and over again. Which one of us is it because he can't be for real

I like how WCP started on NSC in 2010 - I imagine that coincided with him starting to support the team. But he'll claim he's been a fan forever.

CPFC Since 68
11-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Hats off to the two of you for coming on here after your defeat today ....

King William
11-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Why did the woofta's take so few fans to the 2nd leg? how many tickets they get?

Gosling
11-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Were there any toilet mishaps this time?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Were there any toilet mishaps this time?

No all the shit was on the pitch

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Why did the woofta's take so few fans to the 2nd leg? how many tickets they get?

They have the lowest percentage of away travellers in the Championship

Cleon
12-05-2014, 04:26 AM
No all the shit was on the pitch

:lux: