PDA

View Full Version : It's been a dream....

deanchilds
12-05-2014, 08:22 AM
I just want to say (with a sprinkle of cheese on top) that I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and can say that you all have managed to turn this club around for us all and it's wonderful to be a part of such great times!

Even to actually feel the away stand rocking and shaking yesterday from our bouncing around I thought the stand might give way!

The only disappointment I have is that I will have to work weekends for the next 3 months! Can't you do something about that for me?

Bring on next season!

Thank Tony and all of the players as ever since he took over they have been immense and deserve some time off to recharge and look back at a remarkable season!

CPFC2010
12-05-2014, 10:54 AM
I just want to say (with a sprinkle of cheese on top) that I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and can say that you all have managed to turn this club around for us all and it's wonderful to be a part of such great times!

Even to actually feel the away stand rocking and shaking yesterday from our bouncing around I thought the stand might give way!

The only disappointment I have is that I will have to work weekends for the next 3 months! Can't you do something about that for me?

Bring on next season!

Thank Tony and all of the players as ever since he took over they have been immense and deserve some time off to recharge and look back at a remarkable season!

Thanks Dean. So far so good. But it's certainly a challenge to do better next season than we have done this one. Anyway we're up for it and will be supporting Tony all the way.

croydonexile
12-05-2014, 11:13 AM
TP is now odds on favourite for manager of the year. Do you know when this will be announced ?

strolling bones
12-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks Dean. So far so good. But it's certainly a challenge to do better last season than we have done this one. Anyway we're up for it and will be supporting Tony all the way.

Thats really good to hear, i dont know how many times in the past we have come close to being a good established top flight side only for a fly in the ointment to come along and scupper it all.. Backing TP and trusting his judgement and methods is a great thing for us to hear . We are so close to achieving what this club has failed to do fpr so many years ..we can almost touch it now .. Good times ahead i think , and thats with hand on heart , not red and blue tinged glasses.. Brilliant stuff ..!

CPFC2010
12-05-2014, 11:51 AM
TP is now odds on favourite for manager of the year. Do you know when this will be announced ?

Tonight at the annual LMA dinner.

GreatGonzo
12-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Tonight at the annual LMA dinner.

Certainly deserves it.

The media have made a lot out of the large bonus TP recieves this year fro keeping us up, not sure if you can answer this but does that continue, so each year he keeps us up he gets a significant bonus?

I guess the players would have got a bonus too but less of a % as it were so wondered if TP's stays high.

tomlig
12-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Could this thread be renamed to "It's been a wet dream..."!?

We are rocking these matches out of the stratosphere, well done to all that provide/support/make up this great team/club. A1. Top drawer.

CPFC2010
12-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Certainly deserves it.

The media have made a lot out of the large bonus TP recieves this year fro keeping us up, not sure if you can answer this but does that continue, so each year he keeps us up he gets a significant bonus?

I guess the players would have got a bonus too but less of a % as it were so wondered if TP's stays high.

You know that I'm not going to answer that question.

What I will say is that I reckon Tony will win LMA Manager of the Year tonight.

Barbara4003
12-05-2014, 01:15 PM

:lux: :lux:

Has he ever won it before?

What an honour for him, the Club and you four owners :lux:

ffsear
12-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Is this on tv?

deanchilds
12-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Guess sky sports news will have cameras there! Is it at the Grovesner?

croydonexile
12-05-2014, 09:36 PM
You know that I'm not going to answer that question.

Well ? The bloody suspense is killing us !!

CPFC2010
12-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Well done Tony

Well deserved!!!

JRLJamielin
12-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Well done Tony

Well deserved!!!

He's done a magnificent job! Congratulate him from all of us! And good job CPFC2010 for getting him in the first place!

croydonexile
12-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Well done Tony

Well deserved!!!

Not forgetting Keith Millen who steadied the ship and has been an important part of the evolution of the team in the last 18 months.

Congratulations also to Dave kemp, Gerry Francis, Ben garner and Alex manos and all the bback room staff who have contributed to an amazing season. And of course the 4 owners
........COYP!!

swirly007
12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Well done Tony

Well deserved!!!

Amazing achievement re Premier League Manager of the Year, but totally robbed on the overall award methinks!

Will Tony be getting a nice bottle of wine to celebrate?! :D

CPFC2010
12-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Amazing achievement re Premier League Manager of the Year, but totally robbed on the overall award methinks!

Will Tony be getting a nice bottle of wine to celebrate?! :D

Yep, going to send him a good case of Bordeaux.

RUSSELL
12-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Yep, going to send him a good case of Bordeaux.

What a great achievement! Happy Wilfred day Steve :p

ShootTheRunner
12-05-2014, 11:48 PM
I just want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for the most AMAZING season I can remember, HAT'S OFF CHAPS