PDA

View Full Version : Selhurst Park Sound System

hdeagle
14-05-2014, 11:26 AM
I am in Block B in the Holmesdale and the PA System is muffled and cannot be heard at half-time or when announcements are made as the sound is distorted could this be rectified in the close season.

CPFC2010
14-05-2014, 02:33 PM
I am in Block B in the Holmesdale and the PA System is muffled and cannot be heard at half-time or when announcements are made as the sound is distorted could this be rectified in the close season.

I'll pass this on to Terry Byfield as I'm sure that he'll be looking at this.

cheese toastie
14-05-2014, 03:39 PM
The sound often cuts out when the teams are being announced:

'Number ...teen and c..tain, mile j....nak!'

Amusing but does make us look a bit mickey mouse.

hdeagle
14-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Thanks for your response.

CPFC2010
14-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Terry has let me know that he's got people coming in next week to look at this.

PhillyEagle
14-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Terry has let me know that he's got people coming in next week to look at this. Might have more success if they listen to it.

exiledeagle1
14-05-2014, 09:00 PM

Have you tried telling the lads around you to " Hushhhhh" :bash:

elgin eagle
15-05-2014, 09:43 AM
The sound often cuts out when the teams are being announced:

'Number ...teen and c..tain, mile j....nak!'

Amusing but does make us look a bit mickey mouse.

Didn't it cut out when he was announcing one of the palace goal scorers against liverpool? :)

Definitely all needs ripping out and starting again!

nash84
15-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Didn't it cut out when he was announcing one of the palace goal scorers against liverpool? :)

Definitely all needs ripping out and starting again!

To be honest, I don't think anyone cared who scored the 3rd or can remember the 2 minutes after it!

andyocpfc
16-05-2014, 08:02 AM
I thought it had been mentioned elsewhere (Think Jerry) that it was possible interference from the wifi in the stadium, not that I'm a sound engineer by any means.