PDA

View Full Version : new seats

stephen murphy
14-05-2014, 08:14 PM
You done a very good job with the new seats in the main stand at the beginning of last season and looking from the lower holmesdale it does look a lot better, was just thinking if there was any plans to put new seats in the Arthur wait stand.

CPFC2010
14-05-2014, 09:08 PM
You done a very good job with the new seats in the main stand at the beginning of last season and looking from the lower holmesdale it does look a lot better, was just thinking if there was any plans to put new seats in the Arthur wait stand.

No immediate plans to do this.

BigMcD
15-05-2014, 12:57 PM
While the new seats may look good from other stands, I have to say that they are less comfortable to sit in as they provide much less leg room than the old ones.
I have had season tickets seated in Rows 18 and 19 of the Main Stand for some years now and this year I seriously considered not renewing, as the seats have so little leg room. Maybe I need to swap to the old seats in the Arthur to get the leg room I used to have?

CPFC2010
15-05-2014, 04:10 PM
While the new seats may look good from other stands, I have to say that they are less comfortable to sit in as they provide much less leg room than the old ones.
I have had season tickets seated in Rows 18 and 19 of the Main Stand for some years now and this year I seriously considered not renewing, as the seats have so little leg room. Maybe I need to swap to the old seats in the Arthur to get the leg room I used to have?

Best leg room is Holmesdale Upper Tier in my experience

BigMcD
15-05-2014, 06:28 PM
The trouble is that, we are currently in the Family bit of the Main Stand, so moving to the Upper Holmesdale, or any where else, would cost us a lot more.
The issue is that the design, construction and the placement of the new plastic seats in the Main Stand means that most supporters now have several inches less leg room.

PeterK
15-05-2014, 06:45 PM
.....best leg room is Block B Lower Holmesdale :-)