PDA

View Full Version : Training Ground

Jay_Palace
15-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Hi Steve

SP and TP have rightly highlighted the importance of using the Premier League money to improve every aspect of the club from top to bottom. I know that we are all eagerly awaiting news regarding the redevelopment of Selhurst Park, however it seems that improving our training facilities is (at least in the short term) equally important, if not more so.

Are you able to shed any light on whether we are looking to redevelop the current site, or is the club looking at constructing a new, purpose built facility? I know that sourcing a new site was initially a project for the trust, however given the vast transformation of the club's fotunes, is this something the club are now looking to take on?

I have seen pictures of the new facility being built for Brighton and (sadly) this looks like it will be a fantastic set up. Something similar for CPFC would be nice ;)

Thanks for all your hard work this season.

CPFC2010
15-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi Steve

SP and TP have rightly highlighted the importance of using the Premier League money to improve every aspect of the club from top to bottom. I know that we are all eagerly awaiting news regarding the redevelopment of Selhurst Park, however it seems that improving our training facilities is (at least in the short term) equally important, if not more so.

Are you able to shed any light on whether we are looking to redevelop the current site, or is the club looking at constructing a new, purpose built facility? I know that sourcing a new site was initially a project for the trust, however given the vast transformation of the club's fotunes, is this something the club are now looking to take on?

I have seen pictures of the new facility being built for Brighton and (sadly) this looks like it will be a fantastic set up. Something similar for CPFC would be nice ;)

Thanks for all your hard work this season.

There are plans to improve and possibly expand the training ground but nothing firm that I can report on yet.

JimmyAG
15-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi Steve,

Hannover 96 investing €20m in their "academy" facilities...
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=11744420&postcount=437

Not a question, just thought it might be interesting for you.