PDA

View Full Version : Online betting company

chelmsfordeagle
15-05-2014, 02:08 PM
I'm not really a gambler but I like to have a few bets for the world cup. Can someone recommend an online company to set up an account with. It needs to be one I can open and access from Spain. cheers.

saul1664
15-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Betfair.

Louis
15-05-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm not really a gambler but I like to have a few bets for the world cup. Can someone recommend an online company to set up an account with. It needs to be one I can open and access from Spain. cheers.
Right now, I'd look at Bet365 or Marathonbet. I use both and they both offer good odds and their platforms are reliable (meaning you can get a bet on when you want). Not sure about access from Spain (I'm in London) ... OK just looked up Bet365 and it looks as though you can use them in Spain.

Finbar
15-05-2014, 07:38 PM
If you can use Bet365 I'd go with them

Most markets covered
200 in signing up bonuses
Decent streams for ither sports
Prices normally competitive

Or Betfair who's prices will usually be on or around the best even after taking out commission

chelmsfordeagle
10-06-2014, 12:48 PM
can any explain what this means:

Qualifying deposits must be a minimum of €10.

2. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is €100.
3. To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.
4. If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

does the 'you need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times' mean that if I initially deposit €100 and get €100 bonus I need to bet €300 or €600 before I can withdraw any winnings?

cantspell
10-06-2014, 01:42 PM
1. You must pay a minimum of 10 to qualify for betting company's promtions
2. You can't receive anymore than 100 from their promotion
3. To avoid getting free money you must turnover your deposit and bonus 3 time eg if you deposit 10 and get a 10 bonus you have spent it 3 times ie spend 60 on bets
4. You lose you bonus after 90 days